Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Crashing when Getting Killed

Knight 77 162
  • 11 Oct '17
 ArmedSpartan

After downloading the Newest Nvidia Graphics drivers, I went on to play Mordhau today. Jumped on a Duel Server, and started Dueling. When I was killed, Immediately The game had Froze, for 2-3 seconds, then Crashed. Started it up again, Went in to the same server, And dueled someone, The instant he killed me, The Game had frozen again, and Crashed. I don't know what's wrong. Yesterday, I've played all day, with no problems whatsoever. And this is a completely new problem, and it is Preventing me from playing. I need Help/ or advice.

80 286
  • 11 Oct '17
 wizardish

I've had this happen to me as well. It's very weird because some days I go without crashing, but on some days it's almost every death that results in a crash.

The only consistent thing I've noticed is that it usually happens on death, as you said, but it has happened once or twice where I just get hit without necessarily dying which ends up crashing my game.

Knight 77 162
  • 11 Oct '17
 ArmedSpartan

It's very unusual. Just started happening to me today

Duke 5559 13285
  • 11 Oct '17
 Jax — Community Manager

I've heard about this from a few people as well, never had it happen to me though.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 11 Oct '17
 Frise

Ah, yes, the epitome of 'git gud'

Knight 528 3386
  • 11 Oct '17
 rob_owner

has never happened to me but i know a few poor boys afflicted with this condition, maybe its genetic, i just hope its not contagious

Knight 2308 4188
  • 12 Oct '17
 Runagate

This has happened to me a bunch of times. It seems to be completely random too.

Also, when that has happened my game has just immediately shut down without much of a freeze.

Knight 331 456
  • 12 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

oy I die

Knight 3313 6811
  • 12 Oct '17
 Bodkin

Make sure your security software doesn't have real time scanning on.

That's what was doing it for me, and causing my frame drops

Duke 5559 13285
  • 12 Oct '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Hmm I never thunkodat Bodkin