Mordhau

Don't make chambering too easy

Count 4203 9815
  • 7 Oct '17
 DerFurst

local man conjures the spirit of Chivalry by rediscovering the "Wessex Drag" ritual and chanting the sacred phrase "stay small son"

Knight 1269 3804
  • 7 Oct '17
 Frise

brb editing 'son' into all my phonse responses

Knight 331 454
  • 7 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

@Alphonse said:

@Frise said:
Sometimes it's impossible to tell the difference between an over/undercut and a horizontal slash.

There will probably be a sign in where the guy is looking (up, down or whatever) xD

Just use footwork and distancing xD

IIRC that was the generic and shitty advice you gave me when I complained about not being able to read attack directions.

Surprising no one, you ended up being a hypocritical cunt who can't even make consistent arguments.

Holy shit bring your argument elsewhere maybe your own fucking forum post alphonse? You're clearly in the wrong for bringing this shit here.

Also many people don't use the 240 system since they come from chivalry so your argument is invalid. And if you put xD in the post people are gonna know you're just a salty bastard.

Alphonse now follows Frise into every forum discussion like he follows him around servers.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 7 Oct '17
 Frise

Look I have a minion too

3234 4260
  • 7 Oct '17
 Havoc

Death to the furries

Mercenary 51 50
  • 7 Oct '17
 Uktuli

Fucking hell, please just lock this thread and make it go away. Why are you guys participating in such petty arguments? We all want to make the game as good as it can be. Don't discredit your input by engaging in shit like this. Be civil, be friendly, or just bow out.

Count 4203 9815
  • 7 Oct '17
 DerFurst

@Uktuli said:
Fucking hell, please just lock this thread and make it go away. Why are you guys participating in such petty arguments? We all want to make the game as good as it can be. Don't discredit your input by engaging in shit like this. Be civil, be friendly, or just bow out.

This is chivalry's ghost at work

Arguments about how the game should work get drowned out by "you're bad and don't have an opinion lol le gg you will never grow larger child" posts