Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

an exploit used by many

38 84
  • 30 Sep '17
 ℒℛAHTIKUURA

here is a video of it: I hope you devs fix this as soon as possible.

301 875
  • 30 Sep '17
 Naleaus

It's not an exploit, but rather a strangely but purposely implemented feature specific to the warhammer. It receives a boost to it's recovery time upon a successful hit. All weapons do really, but warhammer's is fastest. If the animation was better it'd be fine.

38 84
  • 30 Sep '17
 ℒℛAHTIKUURA

@Naleaus said:
It's not an exploit, but rather a strangely but purposely implemented feature specific to the warhammer. It receives a boost to it's recovery time upon a successful hit. All weapons do really, but warhammer's is fastest. If the animation was better it'd be fine.

I'm pleased someone gave a clarification!

Count 4205 9821
  • 30 Sep '17
 DerFurst

Yea, that aspect of the warhammer is pretty janky. The fact that it has such a short recovery after a successful hit makes bodyfeinting very easy, especially with a fast character. It gets really stupid when you add shields into the mix.

Conscript 294 345
  • 30 Sep '17
 Qwampa

I tested it and it works. That is strange and undesirable I think. Comboing should obviously be the fastest way to attack after a succesful hit. Otherwise it is quite pointless.

Edit: I think it even works without hitting an enemy.

397 455
  • 1 Oct '17
 JasonBourne

Well its not an exploit, as I have spoken this with Crushed yesterday, its a feature of the game. However, right now its just broken and they will fix this to a better mechanic.

Knight 240 388
  • 2 Oct '17
 NitroSperg6K

I don't see anything wrong in the video. Git gud