Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Clearly we're not getting anywhere with the dragging discussion. I know I've tried So how about this.

Knight 528 3386
  • 27 Sep '17
 rob_owner

Dragging is just as bad as it was in chiv?

Count 671 1131
  • 27 Sep '17
 Zexis

you are absolutely correct roberto but that fov only makes it look worse

Knight 528 3386
  • 27 Sep '17
 rob_owner

lemmie fix that for you

45 52
  • 27 Sep '17
 Cow

@rob_owner said:
lemmie fix that for you

nice toggle

Knight 86 94

You're an echo chamber of idiocy. I said drags are broken and as they are right now they're terrible and shouldn't be in the game, the devs agreed. You don't get to now change what you said all along about drags being perfect and working as intended to be what you have been championing this whole time.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 27 Sep '17
 Frise

@DrEpochノಥ益ಥノ said:
You're an echo chamber of retards. I said drags are broken and as they are right now they're terrible and shouldn't be in the game, the devs agreed. You don't get to now change what you said all along about drags being perfect and working as intended to be what you have been championing this whole time.

Uhmm they are not broken? All the drags in the twitch clips you quote are terribly bad and obvious drags that any competent player would have punished. You can't tell whether they are broken because you obviously are not good at the game.

And the devs never said that, actually I'll quote Crushed himself:

Currently eyeing the left over spinning (360, non reverse) that is still possible in an edge case as well as crouch delay drags, we will probably get rid of both as they do not add anything good to the game. They are very easy to deal with as skilled player so all they do right now is allow some cheese against noobs while looking awful/wierd/broken ontop. Ofcourse, crouch accellerations will still be possible.

Drags are the core of the game, you've been given proper reasoning about it but you constantly ignore it. If you are not going to bring up any meaningful discussion, then don't say anything.

What is your goal? You're repeating yourself in every thread, nothing new is gonna come of that. Either bring up some meaningful discussion or stop complaining.

Knight 86 94

And they're changing how they work for a few weapons and how they look for a large number of the weapons. You refuse to acknowledge that I'm right and the devs agree which they've literally just stated. I'm done talking to you, there is no convincing you the devs literally just agreed drags as they are are bad. Go back to chivalry if that's what you want don't let the door hit you on the way out. In simpler terms that you can understand I was right you were wrong bye bye

Knight 1269 3811
  • 28 Sep '17
 Frise

@DrEpochノಥ益ಥノ said:
I'm right and the devs agree which they've literally just stated

What you said:

Face it this game is a game of rock, paper, scissor and then there's a random fucking shotgun called a drag that shows up some times

As they are right now, they are broken.

What Crushed said:

They are very easy to deal with as skilled player so all they do right now is allow some cheese against noobs while looking awful/wierd/broken ontop.

If you think those are the same then well... lol

Knight 528 3386
  • 28 Sep '17
 rob_owner

worrying about who was right seems irrelevant , i think the issue is more important implying that there is an issue, and claiming that the issue exists because you claim you are right about a thing because you loosely paraphrase and show off your homemade quotes doesnt really seem a viable enough argument, i also dont really see the logic in saying your farewells to someone on a discussion thread.

you should quote and dissect your source word for word if you really wanna show off how massively correct your rock hard argument is, then maybe these people will suck it

Knight 528 3386
  • 28 Sep '17
 rob_owner

here is a more than stellar tutorial on how to deal with drags, maybe it transfers over

Knight 1269 3811
  • 28 Sep '17
 Frise

@rob_owner said:
here is a more than stellar tutorial on how to deal with drags, maybe it transfers over

Delet dat, I was just editing my own tutorial on how to deal with drags :(

Knight 331 456
  • 28 Sep '17
 TwistedFox

@Frise said:

@rob_owner said:

Delet dat, I was just editing my own tutorial on how to deal with drags :(

Making a Mordhau one? That sounds cool, it doesn't seem like they will change em too much so an early tutorial might be a good idea

Knight 240 388
  • 2 Oct '17
 NitroSperg6K

"hold-able parry"

Have you maybe thought that you're just parrying at the wrong times?