Mordhau

multiple suggestion/ idea. READ (pls dont hate)

Knight 30 22
  • 24 Sep '17
 TastierCornet3

i know its alpha before you put hate on me i made this topic bc i have multiple ideas and suggestions which I want to share with you guys and ofc the devs its too hard to put them in multiple posts so sorry if im repeating stuff. so i had a few ideas on wepaons, armor, race(culture) maps and the time period. i dont know what (and if) mordhau time period is but ive had this in my head for a while (ill try to make it orginised:

japanese armor and weapons like :
katana
. kanabo.
wakizashi
japanese spear
, samurai armor etc etc but then to have an option to make yourself look and sound like a japanese person in the customization(race/culture)

spartan armor and weapons like
kopis
falcata
xiphos etc
the hoplite/aspis/hoplon shield but here is the time period thing . maybe they can make server lists where spartan/roman armor and weapons aswell as maps and areas around that time comes to play since mordhau is more medieval setting now and people might find it inaccurate to see samurais and spartans walking between knights and vikings etc
this ofcourse counts toward more armor, weapon, time period, from over the world and history

its an idea i wanted to share and i hope you guys give me some good feedback instead of hate (also sorry for the bad english im from the Netherlands :p

Knight 928 2545
  • 24 Sep '17
 Pred

Both options are too far from the main theme and would just ruin the intergrity of the setting.

Knight 2266 4083
  • 24 Sep '17
 Runagate

The former is too far east, the latter is too far backwards in time. As Pred said, they don't fit Mordhau's theme and time period, which is approximately years 1000-1550.

Why are you so worried about getting "hate"?

Duchess 6885 9858
  • 24 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

Because this is worthy of hate.
Katana is bik meme tbh

1627 2897
  • 24 Sep '17
 Ranten

lmao why did I know that the first recommended weapon in this thread would be a katana

2388 4850
  • 24 Sep '17
 Maci

hate

Knight 30 22
  • 24 Sep '17
 TastierCornet3

@Runagate said:
The former is too far east, the latter is too far backwards in time. As Pred said, they don't fit Mordhau's theme and time period, which is approximately years 1000-1550.

Why are you so worried about getting "hate"?

thats why its an idea, maybe a year after full release. and i get what you mean with time period thats why the server idea, like chiv mw and chiv dw NOT THAT I COMPARE MORDHAU TO CHIV! but like different servers apart from medieval mordhau, a late DLC maybe, it would sure be interresting, and the hate part is bc people are negative a lot,

Count 449 1186
  • 24 Sep '17
 Hadeus

Mordhau: Deadliest Warrior

Knight 2266 4083
Knight 66 72
  • 24 Sep '17
 DoubleK

How about no? I don't want weeb shit in this game

Duchess 789 3478
  • 24 Sep '17
 Stouty

And double KO!

Baron 15 16
  • 24 Sep '17
 MeTaLAnGeR

@TastierCornet3 said:
japanese armor and weapons like :
katana.

When you think you've read retarded suggestions before:
Think twice.

• 24 Sep '17
 MONKEYTOES
This comment was deleted.
  • 24 Sep '17
 MONKEYTOES
  • 24 Sep '17
 MONKEYTOES
  • 24 Sep '17
 MONKEYTOES
Knight 4114 4389
  • 24 Sep '17
 pizza boy

good job

Baron 724 1305
  • 24 Sep '17
 NewYariMeta

good idea add the yari pls ty

Conscript 294 345
  • 25 Sep '17
 Qwampa

I read katana. Stopped reading any further.

Countess 1228 2901