Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Training server

Baron 134 315
  • 4
  • 23 Sep '17
 2cool2care

Hi guys i made a server for training, god mode is enabled

Update for beta backers : The server is up again, name is Training Server - God mod enabled (located in EU)
If you want to play with admin commands pm me

35 63
  • 23 Sep '17
 Walworth

In the patch 5 changelogs there's a line that says:

DamageFactor is now exposed to ini, server owners (or for local play) can adjust it same as TeamDamageFactor

However, I can't seem to find it...

Baron 134 315
  • 24 Sep '17
 2cool2care

@Walworth said:
In the patch 5 changelogs there's a line that says:

DamageFactor is now exposed to ini, server owners (or for local play) can adjust it same as TeamDamageFactor

However, I can't seem to find it...

I asked marox and the parameter must be added in this section of defaultgame.ini :

[/Script/Mordhau.MordhauGameMode]
MapRotation=FFA_Camp
DamageFactor=0.0

I just tested it and it works fine

396 454
Baron 134 315
  • 24 Sep '17
 2cool2care

@JasonBourne said:
IP ?

it's a public serv named Chambers training session - never parry - god mode
You dont need to know the IP jason don't hack me man

396 454
  • 24 Sep '17
 JasonBourne

@2cool2care said:

@JasonBourne said:
IP ?

it's a public serv named Chambers training session - never parry - god mode
You dont need to know the IP jason don't hack me man

I found it, its an awsome server. Thanks for taking the initiative to put a server like this !

Knight 14 7
  • 24 Sep '17
 DDRMANIAC007

We just need an NA version of this server now. I checked and this server had like 160 ping.

King 2430 3418

Hero of the people but how do you enable unlimited hp/stam?

35 63
  • 1
  • 25 Sep '17
 Walworth

We just need an NA version of this server now. I checked and this server had like 160 ping.

When I get home in like 15 min I'll have one online. (Server is located in Florida)

Knight 14 15
  • 25 Sep '17
 .Bones

Thank you dude. I go there often. It's way more useful than practicing with bots

35 63
  • 25 Sep '17
 Walworth

It's online let's goooooo

King 2430 3418

@Walworth said:
It's online let's goooooo

what's it called

Baron 134 315
  • 29 Jan '18
 2cool2care

quick necropost in case beta backers have an interest for this, the server is up again

Knight 86 133
  • 30 Jan '18
 Raegarth

Good thing for beta backers. Thanks for em

Count 352 361

@2cool2care said:
Hi guys i made a server for training, god mode is enabled

Update for beta backers : The server is up again, name is Training Server - God mod enabled (located in EU)
If you want to play with admin commands pm me

Thanks a lot 2cool, I’ll he sure to join tonight as I had only the BOTS to practice chambers and deathmatch servers but it’s a bit tedious.

396 454
  • 31 Jan '18
 JasonBourne

try to chamber while fighting someone, with time ull grasp it. Thats how I learned it.

Knight 1836 2232
  • 1 Feb '18
 Void

@JasonBourne said:
try to chamber while fighting someone, with time ull grasp it. Thats how I learned it.

Jason, do you consistently chamber all angles now?

396 454
  • 1 Feb '18
 JasonBourne

@Void said:

@JasonBourne said:
try to chamber while fighting someone, with time ull grasp it. Thats how I learned it.

Jason, do you consistently chamber all angles now?

Since last patch no because its super hard now, especially those stab drags, you need to aim like super crazy to chamber them. What I meant with "I learned" is; I know which button to press when an attack is coming at me. Also I use binds only.

Duke 5559 13285
  • 1 Feb '18
 Jax — Community Manager

I was getting owned by stab drags courtesy of Prince, with the help of wizardish I learned to counter them by using footwork.
Footwork plays a big part in chambering success