Mordhau

Momentum of hits

Baron 26 10
  • 23 Sep '17
 DarkLandsknecht

I think that hits should have some kind of momentum, kind of real life, so, if two opponents swing at eachother without caring about defense, both hits should count. or at least with heavy weapons with the point of making your hits rewarding when you outplay your opponent, and not when you have the luck of swinging a bit earlier and inmediattley stoping the others movement. I was saying that because that's how it works in real life. I'm still with this idea, and I don't know whatyou guys may think, personally I find it logical, but htere may be things I'm not seeing.

Knight 31 79
  • 23 Sep '17
 λdambomb

Is that you ANALGRINDER? You've learned to speak much better.

Duchess 6865 9830
  • 23 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

Hittrading is bad and your idea is bad and realism is bad

Knight 1269 3804
  • 23 Sep '17
 Frise

Hit trading was possible in Chivalry and it ruined competitive play. In Mordhau there's clashes when two players attack at the same time, which is a much better alternative to hit trading. The timing for clashes is very strict right now though, so thet are quite rare.

Duchess 6865 9830
  • 23 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

First hit flinch is the alternative to hit trades tbf

Knight 30 55
  • 23 Sep '17
 TPMElbanana

hurf durf muh double KO, people jumping in heavy armor... now that's realism

Please don't use the "realism" excuse to try to get everything that you want into the fucking game, this realism shit is retarded, as well as thinking that you are fucking GD when you just bought an alpha ( I'm also referring to those "pros" in fighting games that seem to know what's best for morphhau. For better or worse, let the fucking developers do their game)

Knight 2246 4034
Knight 156 966
  • 23 Sep '17
 TheInuitHunter

Double KO is real.

DOUBLEKOANALGRINDERWOULDBEPROUD.jpg

Duchess 6865 9830
  • 23 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

Did you throw the cleaver?

Knight 209 744
  • 23 Sep '17
 Anal Error

I 100% like this idea, because the game is more fun and realistic !
They closed me all treads about this... always saying that "trade hits bla bla"...
We still have the power to improve the game !
And always there are some trolls that make jokes about what i post... usually they are always the same, i think they are hired to manage the forums and close our mouths here... sad.
And about my english grammar u are right...
And is not anymore their game... is our game also... we payed to have fun... not to be frustrated, this game just has to have little touches,
the game overall is perfect, i just complain about missing of double, and why not triple KO's !

The Mordhau team can make servers with this option enabled... to have double KO's etc...

Knight 255 349
  • 23 Sep '17
 Ƭheodore

This existed in chivalry. While it sounds more realistic and better to you, it was easily the worst thing about chivalry. Very frustrating to deal with, and it made caveman playstyles viable - all you had to do was equip maul or Messer and never stop swinging and you'll at least get an even k/d. First hit flinch makes the game more enjoyable and more skill based.

Knight 209 744
  • 23 Sep '17
 Anal Error

There is a point where skilled players can be untouchable by a noob match after match... and this make the game with no fun... that's why the can make servers with this option enabled.
The "pc game" is called so because is a game... you must have fun, is not only about 100% skill, and also a small random factor in fights always make all kind of games with much fun to play.

And again, is not about trade hits in general... is just about that rare situation when you strike same time at low health and weapon's don't have collision !

Count 1452 3388
  • 23 Sep '17
 Smokingbobs

There will not be hit trades in Mordhau. Actually, the lack of these is one of the fundamental rules of the game. Trading hits leads to a gamble fest where inconsistency rules.

Please use the search function before creating a thread. I believe Mr. ANALGRINDER has made it quite easy to find some threads when you do.

Count 1452 3388
  • 23 Sep '17
 Smokingbobs

This topic has been closed.