Mordhau

How do I make keybinds for specific emotes?

Count 164 304
  • 20 Sep '17
 ColonelMustache

In one of the patch notes there's the line "Emote menu no longer stops input. Keybinds for choosing the items in the menu can also be set in options now." Unless I misunderstood what this means, I should be able to bind a specific key to, say, flourish, right? But I don't see anywhere in the options to do that. Is it possible?

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 20 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

I think it is more along the lines of pressing x7 instead of x1 for flourishing etc

Count 164 304
  • 20 Sep '17
 ColonelMustache

@Sir Zombie said:
I think it is more along the lines of pressing x7 instead of x1 for flourishing etc

Well, that's lame. How about the option to use emotes with the click of a button rather than the clunky emote menu?

Knight 1836 2232
  • 21 Sep '17
 Void

@ColonelMustache said:

@Sir Zombie said:

Well, that's lame. How about the option to use emotes with the click of a button rather than the clunky emote menu?

I made some emote macros in the software of my logitech mouse.

396 454
  • 22 Oct '17
 JasonBourne

@Void said:

@ColonelMustache said:

@Sir Zombie said:

I made some emote macros in the software of my logitech mouse.

Which mouse do u have ? I have the g900 but all my keys are already in use lol.

Knight 162 231
  • 22 Oct '17
 Q

At present there is a way to set just one emote to a specific key, by assigning the same key to the emote menu and emote.

1 0
  • 5 May '19
 Omega_X

@Q said:
At present there is a way to set just one emote to a specific key, by assigning the same key to the emote menu and emote.

What do you mean? I am new to keybinding and I have the Logitech G502, and the Logitech G910 keyboard, Both sweet products and lots of unbinded buttons. How do I bind this emote? DO i bind the number 1 key from X to 1?

14 2
  • 19 Jul '19
 Alduric

is there a way to do this now?

9 6
  • 16 Apr
 Bernat656

Buy a mouse with at least 2-3 side buttons

Like - trust gxt 130

Download this: X Mouse Button Control

Bind the specific key combination on your side button like

if you want to spam this "IM ON YOUR SIDE! HEY IM WITH YOU! IM ON YOUR SIDE! STOP IT IM WITH YOU!"

Then select the side button and add this "c,c,4" (If im right :D)

Then if you click with that the mouse automaticly execute the "C,C,4" combination and you are good to go
Or if you want to do an movement add this "X,X,5" and this will be executed when you push the mouse button.

If you have regular mouse and dont want to buy try to bind on you "wheel push down" that is not in any use (Regular mordhau keybind) So you can use that too.

Have fun :)