Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau is worse than slasher.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 2 Oct '17
 Frise

@Havoc said:

@Frise said:
They said they're working on the animations currently, so there's no point in discussing this right now.

Solid logic right there.

"They gone fix broken thang soonerish, no talk bout broken thang."

Oh yea it's gonna be really useful to discuss something that is gonna change in a few days making all the discussion absolutely worthless.

Yea why just wait until they fix the animations and then draw conclusions.

HEY GUYS LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT HORSES WHY CAN THEY NOT DIE AMIRITE?

Duke 162 274
  • 2 Oct '17
 BEACHES

I'm very interested in the animation fix. Most of my gripes stem from the readability of them, especially on ripostes.

200 37
  • 3 Oct '17
 Kingindian

@Frise said:

@Havoc said:

@Frise said:
They said they're working on the animations currently, so there's no point in discussing this right now.

Solid logic right there.

"They gone fix broken thang soonerish, no talk bout broken thang."

Oh yea it's gonna be really useful to discuss something that is gonna change in a few days making all the discussion absolutely worthless.

Yea why just wait until they fix the animations and then draw conclusions.

HEY GUYS LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT HORSES WHY CAN THEY NOT DIE AMIRITE?

animations doenst take days to finish, it takes much longer than that.

Baron 47 89
  • 6 Oct '17
 Tatornator

@JasonBourne said:

@Tatornator said:
No way of knowing when an opponent is nearly drained of stamina is personally a issue to me, is it so hard to implement heavy breathing? Or am I completely deaf?

Chill your tits m8, its still an alpha. Also there are way more important things that needs to be changed first..

ITS ALPHA IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO NOT HAVE SIMPLE THINGS IN THAT DRASTICALLY EFFECT LITERALLY ANY FIGHT IN THIS ENTIRE 'GAME'- such as breathing :) kys

Baron 135 244
  • 6 Oct '17
 EvilSuD

@Tatornator said:

@JasonBourne said:

@Tatornator said:
No way of knowing when an opponent is nearly drained of stamina is personally a issue to me, is it so hard to implement heavy breathing? Or am I completely deaf?

Chill your tits m8, its still an alpha. Also there are way more important things that needs to be changed first..

ITS ALPHA IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO NOT HAVE SIMPLE THINGS IN THAT DRASTICALLY EFFECT LITERALLY ANY FIGHT IN THIS ENTIRE 'GAME'- such as breathing :) kys

Lol

396 454
  • 6 Oct '17
 JasonBourne

@EvilSuD said:

@Tatornator said:

@JasonBourne said:

@Tatornator said:

Lol

^^

• 8 Nov '17
 NitroSperg6K
This comment was deleted.
  • 8 Nov '17
 Sammy
This comment was deleted.
3234 4264
  • 11 Nov '17
 Havoc

I miss incremental chambers