Mordhau

Community Server Hosting Providers

990 5549
  • 8
  • 13 Sep '17
 crushed — Art

A list of dedicated server providers that currently support Mordhau

If you wish to be added to this list, post in this thread or contact us

990 5549
  • 13 Sep '17
 crushed — Art

This topic has been pinned.

Knight 122 258
  • 13 Sep '17
 Vin¢

If you wish to set up a server manually, I have written a short guide for how to do so on Linux here.

Knight 117 71
  • 14 Sep '17
 Lilboots

Streamline Servers located in Australia, I have contacted them and have shown interest, They have emailed Developers.

Callum
Email: Callum.H@streamline-servers.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/streamlineservers
Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/uK2142

Knight 94 169
  • 15 Sep '17
 Radfox

SimRai seems to only have servers based in Europe.

Does anyone have information on server providers that have eastern US locations?

King 16 75
  • 15 Sep '17
 ClockTower

@Radfox said:
SimRai seems to only have servers based in Europe.

Does anyone have information on server providers that have eastern US locations?

there's a drop down menu at the bottom, US servers is Chicago

9 16
  • 20 Sep '17
 uKSTREAMLINE

Streamline Servers is now offering Mordhau servers in our 21 locations around the world.
https://streamline-servers.com/gameservers/mordhau.php

Let us know if there is anything you'd like to see added!
A number of our staff are currently on the forums and love the game, so you may see them around.

King 16 75
  • 20 Sep '17
 ClockTower

Got a server form SimRai, server won't do map rotation and goes to deathmatch even though i've removed all FFA maps from the config. Added '+' in front of the files and still won't rotate. Help anyone?

Knight 117 71
  • 21 Sep '17
 Lilboots

@uKSTREAMLINE said:
Streamline Servers is now offering Mordhau servers in our 21 locations around the world.
https://streamline-servers.com/gameservers/mordhau.php

Let us know if there is anything you'd like to see added!
A number of our staff are currently on the forums and love the game, so you may see them around.

Cheers for getting servers up so fast !!

1 0
  • 23 Sep '17
 Jonnerz

We at LOW.MS are now providing hosting for Mordhau. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://low.ms/game-servers/mordhau

Sellsword 4664 5760
  • 23 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

BR servers pls.

9 16
  • 24 Sep '17
 uKSTREAMLINE

@Humble Staff said:
BR servers pls.

This is possibly in the pipeline for Streamline Servers. We are investigating setting up a PoP in the location.

Sellsword 4664 5760
  • 1
  • 25 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

Are you BR? Oh wait never mind i'm retarded.

9 16
  • 27 Sep '17
 uKSTREAMLINE

One of our staff that lives in the region has been pushing us to get equipment in Brazil.
We are just finalizing a few bits and pieces and hopefully, we will be able to light the servers up soon.

Sellsword 4664 5760
  • 27 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

Alright then, thanks for the info, our arses are shaking out of sheer anxiety!

Conscript 4259 5453
  • 28 Sep '17
 vanguard

Yes! Br servers pls I love u

9 16
  • 1 Oct '17
 uKSTREAMLINE

We've finished our setup in Brazil. I've put up a server for you to all use.
Look for: [BR] Streamline Servers Brazil Server #1

We've also opened up sales for Brazil. So if you're after your own server: https://streamline-servers.com/gameservers/mordhau.php

As this is a new location for us, please give us any feedback you have. Enjoy! :)

Knight 857 2254
  • 1 Oct '17
 Frise

Thank you so much! This is great and we latinos appreciate it a lot!

Sellsword 4664 5760
  • 1
  • 2 Oct '17
 Humble Staff

Alright, time to go back and try that shit.
Thanks a lot!

edit: 175 ping with the server empty and no internet activity in the house other than me being there, RIP.

9 16
  • 3 Oct '17
 uKSTREAMLINE

@Humble Staff said:
Alright, time to go back and try that shit.
Thanks a lot!

edit: 175 ping with the server empty and no internet activity in the house other than me being there, RIP.

Where are you located?
Do you mind sending me a tracert to the server? I've sent you a private message.