Mordhau

Azerty keyboard issues

Knight 5 13
  • 13 Sep '17
 Rodnyz

Hi
Not sure if I missed something in the commands but I cant make emotes work on my azerty keyboard.
In effect the game doesnt recognize my keyboard keys "1-2-3-4-etc.." and it doesnt seem bindable..
Any idea to make it work ?

Knight 11 51
  • 13 Sep '17
 PLOUPLOU

I would also be interested to know a fix because i'm having the same issue.

Knight 5 13
  • 14 Sep '17
 Rodnyz

Up ? devs ? anyone ?

80 201
  • 14 Sep '17
 Seseau

Not just that, but also accessing the console. Emotes I can live without, but I think it's not currently possible for azerty keyboard users to open the console.

I'd like to access it to slow down time and practice chambering against the AI. :-(

Knight 57 63
  • 14 Sep '17
 Edmund

Yes it's not possible with azerty, can't switch weapons, can't use emotes, we're fuck.

Knight 20 70
  • 14 Sep '17
 LeBalafré

It's really annoying, devs need to fix this asap

80 201
  • 14 Sep '17
 Seseau

You can use emotes, you just have to switch to qwerty, use x1 and then switch back. Use CTRL + SHIFT (Maj) to switch to qwerty, do emote and CTRL + SHIFT again to go back to azerty.

It sucks though, because it leaves you open to mistakes from switching back and forth so much.

But what I really want is the damn console!

Baron 578 965
  • 14 Sep '17
 lash

Just set your keyboard to english in windows.

Small workaround untill this is fixed.

Knight 5 13
  • 14 Sep '17
 Rodnyz

I didnt know for the console and the weapons switch because i rebinded that.. So I updated the topic's name

Thx lash for the tip !

42 26
  • 21 Aug
 Aodlop

Bump. We baguettes are still fucked over by this.

2 0

Ohh literally facing this same issue, I also don't know actually what's going on with Azeryty keyboard, I saw gaming keypad on back to school coupons 2019, and also have ordered from there, I will receive my parcel tomorrow, then will tell you about my experience.