Mordhau

Tiny leg syndrome

Count 1476 965

I don't know about any of you, but"Jogging" with short legs make it feel like I'm walkingan 2 inches every second, and walking feels like I'm strolling in limbo, and I've ran in full armor before. Irl that is.

Also, kicks don't reach because my legs are only 6 inches. But I hear that average. Just gotta hug someone before you kick.

Duke 5556 13282
  • 13 Sep '17
 Jax — Community Manager

maxresdefault

Kicks are meant to be super short range, they'll only work if someone is trying to facehug you

Duke 986 1381
  • 13 Sep '17
 PadanFain

If kicks were better then the combat itself would revolve around them. They are a high risk high reward move for when an oponent is facehugging you and they seem to work as intended imo

111 131
  • 13 Sep '17
 Bang

Kicks are fine, but I do agree the movement could use some refining

Count 1476 965

Kicks, I can't block for like 2 seconds after kick. Try kicking in real life and do a block after the kick. I can block and kick at the same time. But I guess realism.

Count 1476 965

@PadanFain said:
If kicks were better then the combat itself would revolve around them. They are a high risk high reward move for when an oponent is facehugging you and they seem to work as intended imo

I'm not saying for kicks to be OP I'm just asking for kicks to actually hit opponent less than 2 feet in front instead of less than 6 inches.

My legs are pretty long Irl. I'm 5'11" I can kick further than the distance Mordhau allows for kicks. But maybe it's just my depth perception?

56 179
  • 13 Sep '17
 GandaPestile

One thing with kicks I have noticed which may or may not be intended is how if someone gets a hit on you and combo feints, they can kick you before you punish with a chamber attempt.

Count 1476 965

@GandaPestile said:
One thing with kicks I have noticed which may or may not be intended is how if someone gets a hit on you and combo feints, they can kick you before you punish with a chamber attempt.

Riposte kick...

Duke 5556 13282
  • 14 Sep '17
 Jax — Community Manager

https://clips.twitch.tv/CogentArbitraryClipsdadNononoCat

riposte kicks
combo kicks
morph kicks

are all very powerful imo

Count 1476 965

But I like initial kicks to be the same as any kicks.