Mordhau

How to run a dedicated server (Windows)

2 0

@Minidoracat said:
Mordhau\Engine\Config\BaseEngine.ini
I found a way to change Port and GameServerQueryPort .
But the second server not work

[2019.05.01-00.03.35:769][ 0]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: Engine.EngineHandlerComponentFactory (StatelessConnectHandlerComponent)
[2019.05.01-00.03.35:769][ 0]LogNet: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 IpNetDriver listening on port 7779
[2019.05.01-00.03.35:770][ 0]LogStreaming: Display: ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/Grad) is flushing async loading
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:311][ 0]LogStreaming: Display: ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/Grad_Blockers) is flushing async loading
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:330][ 0]LogWorld: Bringing World /Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/FL_Grad.FL_Grad up for play (max tick rate 60) at 2019.05.01-08.03.37
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:376][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:377][ 0]LogOnline: Warning: Mordhau: Steam API failed to initialize!
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:378][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:385][ 0]LogWorld: Bringing up level for play took: 0.062443
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:391][ 0]LogGameMode: Display: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:405][ 0]LogGameState: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:405][ 0]LogLoad: Took 2.519196 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/FL_Grad)
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:406][ 0]LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total time: 3.78 seconds
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:424][ 0]LogModuleManager: Loading module PerfCounters

unknown (8).png

I registered to reply to you.

I've made two separate installations of the game, started it up with the -log switch and it came up normally.
The second installation I started up with the -log -port=7778 switch and it stopped at this same point that you are experiencing.

So, I then installed a VM of Ubuntu and the dedicated server. Kept the working instance running and ran the second one on the VM. It loaded the files but failed to show up in the server browser.

So anyway, just wanted to relay my experiences.

Count 238 267

@PandainaJar said:

@Minidoracat said:
Mordhau\Engine\Config\BaseEngine.ini
I found a way to change Port and GameServerQueryPort .
But the second server not work

[2019.05.01-00.03.35:769][ 0]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: Engine.EngineHandlerComponentFactory (StatelessConnectHandlerComponent)
[2019.05.01-00.03.35:769][ 0]LogNet: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 IpNetDriver listening on port 7779
[2019.05.01-00.03.35:770][ 0]LogStreaming: Display: ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/Grad) is flushing async loading
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:311][ 0]LogStreaming: Display: ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/Grad_Blockers) is flushing async loading
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:330][ 0]LogWorld: Bringing World /Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/FL_Grad.FL_Grad up for play (max tick rate 60) at 2019.05.01-08.03.37
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:376][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:377][ 0]LogOnline: Warning: Mordhau: Steam API failed to initialize!
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:378][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:385][ 0]LogWorld: Bringing up level for play took: 0.062443
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:391][ 0]LogGameMode: Display: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:405][ 0]LogGameState: Match State Changed from EnteringMap to WaitingToStart
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:405][ 0]LogLoad: Took 2.519196 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/Grad/FL_Grad)
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:406][ 0]LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total time: 3.78 seconds
[2019.05.01-00.03.37:424][ 0]LogModuleManager: Loading module PerfCounters

unknown (8).png

I registered to reply to you.

I've made two separate installations of the game, started it up with the -log switch and it came up normally.
The second installation I started up with the -log -port=7778 switch and it stopped at this same point that you are experiencing.

So, I then installed a VM of Ubuntu and the dedicated server. Kept the working instance running and ran the second one on the VM. It loaded the files but failed to show up in the server browser.

So anyway, just wanted to relay my experiences.

Failure to show up in the server browser is not uncommon because of the Mordhau backend issues. You should try and connect to it, in Mordhau console open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx (IP address: port)

13 2
  • 1 May
 Rumple

Is there a way to join a server through console?
I'm having an issue where my game client crashes most of the time when searching for the server in the LAN section of the server browser. It does some time find the server but then it usually crashes when joining.
The problem started happening after trying to switch the map rotation to all HRD instead of FFA but it keeps happening after completely reinstalling the entire server.
I'm not sure if the problem is with my client or my server.
I doubt using the console instead of the server browser would make a difference but its worth a try.

Count 53 97
Count 53 97
  • 1 May
 Shifty

You should try and connect to it, in Mordhau console open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx (IP address: port)

13 2
  • 1 May
 Rumple

The game still crashes in the same way it does when refreshing the server browser.

Count 238 267

@Rumple said:
The game still crashes in the same way it does when refreshing the server browser.

At what point is the game crashing? Are you hosting and playing on the same PC?

13 2
 Rumple

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Rumple said:
The game still crashes in the same way it does when refreshing the server browser.

At what point is the game crashing? Are you hosting and playing on the same PC?

I'm hosting on a different PC running windows server 2016 on the same network. The server is using 25565 instead of 7777 which worked fine, allowing people from outside the network to connect. I haven't changed 7778 and its not open either.
27015 is not changed either but is open.

I usually crash when refreshing the server browser but it rarely works and lets me join the server, but then it always crashes on the loading screen. I have seen my self trying to connect in the server log when this happened.
When I try connecting using the console it crashes shortly after displaying the joining server box.

Count 53 97
  • 1 May
 Shifty

At this point this is off topic but I wasn't going to create a new thread for this:

Initially I was having trouble getting my maplist to stick. Each time I changed it; upon restarting the server the maplist would populate with the default values. Even with the addition of the + before MapRotation this was still occurring.

A temporary fix has been to simply repeat the first rows of the MapRotation with the desired maps.
img.jpg

Its also worth noting that each time a map is voted on, the MapRotation list will iterate by 1.
This may have been common knowledge to some but I wasn't able to find it written anywhere in the forum.

Count 238 267

@Rumple said:

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Rumple said:
The game still crashes in the same way it does when refreshing the server browser.

At what point is the game crashing? Are you hosting and playing on the same PC?

I'm hosting on a different PC running windows server 2016 on the same network. The server is using 25565 instead of 7777 which worked fine, allowing people from outside the network to connect. I haven't changed 7778 and its not open either.
27015 is not changed either but is open.

I usually crash when refreshing the server browser but it rarely works and lets me join the server, but then it always crashes on the loading screen. I have seen my self trying to connect in the server log when this happened.
When I try connecting using the console it crashes shortly after displaying the joining server box.

Ok for sure open port 7778. That should help. Are you able to connect to any server or does it only crash to your server? In the Server log are people connecting? Make sure you verify the game cache is the local files in Steam

Count 238 267

@Shifty said:
At this point this is off topic but I wasn't going to create a new thread for this:

Initially I was having trouble getting my maplist to stick. Each time I changed it; upon restarting the server the maplist would populate with the default values. Even with the addition of the + before MapRotation this was still occurring.

A temporary fix has been to simply repeat the first rows of the MapRotation with the desired maps.
img.jpg

Its also worth noting that each time a map is voted on, the MapRotation list will iterate by 1.
This may have been common knowledge to some but I wasn't able to find it written anywhere in the forum.

Ok so the trick to stop the GAME.ini resetting to default settings is two fold.

  1. Make sure you are changing the correct file /location ...Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\Game.ini
  2. Make sure that your servers is NOT RUNNING when making changes to the Game.ini. Make changes, in your case you only need one instance of the map: MapRotation=HRD_Taiga . Then Save the Game.ini and then start the server.

Servers need to restart for any changes in the INIs to take effect. Thus if you make changes in the INIs while the server is running, it will revert to default settings. There is a case where, when naming your server, certain keys like | and / symbles are actual code so the server name will get changed back to "Server" Again, you will have to have the server shut down to save changes.

But you should consider hosting all 4 Horde maps:
MapRotation=HRD_Camp
MapRotation=HRD_Grad
MapRotation=HRD_Taiga
MapRotation=HRD_MountainPeak

Count 53 97
  • 1 May
 Shifty

That was the first thing I tried. Even restarted the machine between updates to the ini and it was still filling in with default values.

My guess was it was populating from a default maplist somewhere else in a Base ini but I havn't been able to find it yet.

This seems to work for now

3 0
 Fear

My situation is the same as him. I change Mordhau Dedicated Server\Engine\Config\BaseEnigne GameServerQueryPort=25000 it not work, run the server Only loaded to "Loading module PerfCounters " Can't open the second server to modify the port?

13 2
 Rumple

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Rumple said:

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Rumple said:
The game still crashes in the same way it does when refreshing the server browser.

At what point is the game crashing? Are you hosting and playing on the same PC?

I'm hosting on a different PC running windows server 2016 on the same network. The server is using 25565 instead of 7777 which worked fine, allowing people from outside the network to connect. I haven't changed 7778 and its not open either.
27015 is not changed either but is open.

I usually crash when refreshing the server browser but it rarely works and lets me join the server, but then it always crashes on the loading screen. I have seen my self trying to connect in the server log when this happened.
When I try connecting using the console it crashes shortly after displaying the joining server box.

Ok for sure open port 7778. That should help. Are you able to connect to any server or does it only crash to your server? In the Server log are people connecting? Make sure you verify the game cache is the local files in Steam

Verifying my game cache was one of the first things I did and I can connect to most servers in the server browser. I could only see my self connect once in the server log but I haven't seen anyone else for a while so I'm thinking the problem is with the server.

I can't open port 7778 because I don't have access to the router config atm, thats why I changed 7777 to 25565 because its already open. I would need to change 7778 to something else like 25566 if it absolutely has to be open.
The wierd thing though is the server worked fine for a few hours without 7778 open. So unless it has something to do with the server's or client's .ini files I don't think opening it will achieve much.

Edit: What I suspected was true, server is completely reinstalled and running on 7777 and I still crash all the same.

My best guess what happened is I either fucked something up permanentally by trying to run the server with incorrect map names... This doesn't sound right to me though.

2 0
 Rythes

My server's map rotation keeps defaulting to FFA_The Pit after every restart no matter what I set it in ini file. How can I fix this?

Count 238 267

So here are all the default ports for UDK that need to be opened or at least these are the ones I am using. Some I know are default and need to be opened regardless of server port you use.

7777→ 7777 Single port: TCP & UDP
7779→ 7779 Single port: TCP & UDP
7780→ 7780 Single port; TCP & UDP
8777→ 8777 Single port: TCP & UDP
9777→ 9777 Single port: TCP & UDP
27015→ 27015 Single port; UDP
27960→ 27960 Single port: TCP & UDP

@Rythes said:
My server's map rotation keeps defaulting to FFA_The Pit after every restart no matter what I set it in ini file. How can I fix this?

again, make sure you are editing the correct Game.ini in the correct location. Make sure your server is not running when you make any changes to the INI. Also check your command line if you are using that method and confirm that FFA_ThePit is not in the command line as that maybe default. If all else fails once you have your Game.INI set, you can always put it to READ ONLY. Not optimal but several things if in the wrong syntax will force the ini to default or parts of it like the Server name.

IMPORTANT additional note: if you copy/paste map names into your Game.INI, make sure there are NO SPACES after the full map name, admins, or any CVAR/Setting in the INI. If there is a space it will not load that map, it can crash your server as well as reset portions or all of your Game.ini back to defaults.

Thus your Game.ini should look something like this, with out my the "<----my notes" and no empty spaces after a setting:

[/Script/Mordhau.MordhauGameSession]
bIsLANServer=False <-----------Make sure this is set to False
MaxSlots=32
ServerName=[KILA]Thunderdome32 Mixed Mode 100%TD (KC) <---this is ours but be careful what symbols you use
ServerPassword= <---------Adding a password here will lock the server
AdminPassword= <---------You do not have to have one if you have admins with their SteamID 64
BannedPlayers=76561198064983366 <----- banned player via SteamID 64. Bans cannot be added if file is read only
BannedPlayers=()
Admins=76561197980089505 <------This is how you add admins that auto login the player
Admins=76561198028054008
Admins=76561198101581387
Admins=76561198178618805
Admins=76561198403007183
Admins=76561198050934272
Admins=76561198037070972
Admins=76561197978718592
Admins=76561198045055451
Admins=76561198145479440
Admins=76561198049481939
Admins=76561198146713609
Admins=76561198022902414
Admins=76561198024431288
Admins=76561198044917997
Admins=76561198159342780
Admins=76561198150236868
Admins=76561198073912630
Admins=76561198097842096
Admins=76561197991125175

[Engine.GameReplicationInfo] <--------This I was testing that mirrored our Chiv servers but this doesnt work
MessageOfTheDayDisplayURL=
MessageOfTheDayLinkURL=

[/Script/Mordhau.MordhauGameMode]
PlayerRespawnTime=5.000000 <--------These and below are minor game modifiers that you can change.
BallistaRespawnTime=30.000000
CatapultRespawnTime=30.000000
HorseRespawnTime=30.000000
DamageFactor=1.000000 <------This is 100% enemy damage and is default
TeamDamageFactor=1.000000 <------This is 100% team damage. .50000 50% is default
MapRotation=FL_Taiga <------This is how you add maps and all listed are the map rotation
MapRotation=HRD_Camp <------ and the maps below end up options for map voting
MapRotation=TDM_Contraband
MapRotation=FFA_Grad
MapRotation=SKM_ThePit
MapRotation=FL_MountainPeak
MapRotation=HRD_Grad
MapRotation=TDM_Camp
MapRotation=FFA_Taiga
MapRotation=SKM_Tourney
MapRotation=FL_Camp
MapRotation=HRD_Taiga
MapRotation=TDM_ThePit
MapRotation=FFA_MountainPeak
MapRotation=SKM_Contraband
MapRotation=FL_Grad
MapRotation=HRD_MountainPeak
MapRotation=TDM_Tourney
MapRotation=FFA_Contraband
MapRotation=SKM_ThePit

13 2
 Rumple

I managed to get into the loading screen trying to join my server and the server responded and inbetween all of the warnings about the rank server I also saw another person was trying to join as well.
mstsc_REImCduirK.png

Here's the logs right before the crash:
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:454][823]LogSlate: Took 0.001694 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font '../../../Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf' (155K)
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:729][879]LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 0
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:861][890]LogConsoleManager: Warning: Setting the console variable 'r.ScreenPercentage' with 'SetByScalability' was ignored as it is lower priority than the previous 'SetByGameSetting'. Value remains '100'
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:861][890]LogConsoleManager: Warning: Setting the console variable 'r.AmbientOcclusionLevels' with 'SetByScalability' was ignored as it is lower priority than the previous 'SetByGameSetting'. Value remains '-1'
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:861][890]LogConsoleManager: Warning: Setting the console variable 'r.SSR.Quality' with 'SetByScalability' was ignored as it is lower priority than the previous 'SetByGameSetting'. Value remains '1'
[2019.05.01-10.53.21:868][890]LogSlate: Took 0.001123 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font '../../../Mordhau/Content/Mordhau/UI/UIAssets/Fonts/CRIMSONTEXT-BOLD_0_Default.ufont' (92K)
[2019.05.01-10.53.22:753][ 72]LogSkinnedMeshComp: Warning: GetSocketByName(BoltSocket): No SkeletalMesh for Component(SkeletalMeshComponent) Actor(BP_Crossbow_C_4)
[2019.05.01-10.53.22:753][ 72]LogSkinnedMeshComp: Warning: GetSocketByName(BoltSocket): No SkeletalMesh for Component(SkeletalMeshComponent) Actor(BP_Crossbow_C_4)
[2019.05.01-10.53.22:753][ 72]LogSkinnedMeshComp: Warning: GetSocketByName(BoltSocket): No SkeletalMesh for Component(SkeletalMeshComponent) Actor(BP_Crossbow_C_4)
[2019.05.01-10.53.26:124][790]LogGameMode: GameMode returned ReadyToStartMatch
[2019.05.01-10.53.26:124][790]LogGameMode: Display: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress
[2019.05.01-10.53.26:124][790]LogGameState: Match State Changed from WaitingToStart to InProgress
[2019.05.01-10.53.35:604][655]LogSlate: Took 0.001971 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font '../../../Engine/Content/EngineFonts/Faces/RobotoRegular.ufont' (155K)
[2019.05.01-10.53.36:933][902]LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 2
[2019.05.01-10.53.37:095][934]LogSlate: Took 0.000191 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font '../../../Mordhau/Content/Mordhau/UI/UIAssets/Fonts/CRIMSONTEXT-SEMIBOLD_0_Default.ufont' (76K)
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:274][501]LogGameMode: Display: Match State Changed from InProgress to LeavingMap
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:274][501]LogGameState: Match State Changed from InProgress to LeavingMap
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:274][501]LogNet: Browse: 192.168.10.161:25565//Game/Mordhau/Maps/MainMenu/MainMenu
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:276][501]LogInit: WinSock: Socket queue 32768 / 32768
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:281][501]LogInit: WinSock: I am DESKTOP-98LG6RT (192.168.10.190:0)
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:282][501]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: Engine.EngineHandlerComponentFactory (StatelessConnectHandlerComponent)
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:282][501]LogNet: Game client on port 25565, rate 4000000
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:320][509]LogNet: UPendingNetGame::SendInitialJoin: Sending hello. [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 192.168.10.161:25565, Name: IpConnection_0, Driver: PendingNetDriver IpNetDriver_0, IsServer: NO, PC: NULL, Owner: NULL, UniqueId: INVALID
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:390][521]LogNet: Welcomed by server (Level: /Game/Mordhau/Maps/ThePit/FFA_ThePit, Game: /Game/Mordhau/Blueprints/GameModes/BP_DeathmatchGameMode.BP_DeathmatchGameMode_C)
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:391][521]LogMordhauInventory: Verbose: RefreshItems() completed (bImmediately: 0, bWasSuccessful: 1)
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:402][521]LogLoad: LoadMap: 192.168.10.161:25565//Game/Mordhau/Maps/ThePit/FFA_ThePit?game=/Game/Mordhau/Blueprints/GameModes/BP_DeathmatchGameMode.BP_DeathmatchGameMode_C
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:443][521]LogSlate: Warning: Attempted to access resource for ThePitBG4 which is pending kill, unreachable or pending destroy
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:443][521]LogSlate: Warning: Attempted to access resource for ThePitFG3 which is pending kill, unreachable or pending destroy
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:468][521]LogStreaming: Display: Flushing async loaders.
[2019.05.01-10.53.40:478][521]LogStreaming: Display: ULevelStreaming::RequestLevel(/Game/Mordhau/Maps/ThePit/ThePit) is flushing async loading

Edit: People might be able to connect to my server. it keeps saying people are trying and some times successfully joining the server however I managed to find the server in the server browser without crashing and it says its empty so I'm not sure if the problem is with my client or server...

Edit2: OK so I bit the bullet and reinstalled my client as well and the problem was fixed. No idea what exactly was wrong but verifying the cache was not good enough.

2 0
  • 1 May
 Rythes

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

@Rythes said:
My server's map rotation keeps defaulting to FFA_The Pit after every restart no matter what I set it in ini file. How can I fix this?

again, make sure you are editing the correct Game.ini in the correct location. Make sure your server is not running when you make any changes to the INI. Also check your command line if you are using that method and confirm that FFA_ThePit is not in the command line as that maybe default. If all else fails once you have your Game.INI set, you can always put it to READ ONLY. Not optimal but several things if in the wrong syntax will force the ini to default or parts of it like the Server name.

IMPORTANT additional note: if you copy/paste map names into your Game.INI, make sure there are NO SPACES after the full map name, admins, or any CVAR/Setting in the INI. If there is a space it will not load that map, it can crash your server as well as reset portions or all of your Game.ini back to defaults.

Sadly none of these apply. Either it's set as you mentioned or I've tried it already.

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
So here are all the default ports for UDK that need to be opened or at least these are the ones I am using. Some I know are default and need to be opened regardless of server port you use.

7777→ 7777 Single port: TCP & UDP
7779→ 7779 Single port: TCP & UDP
7780→ 7780 Single port; TCP & UDP
8777→ 8777 Single port: TCP & UDP
9777→ 9777 Single port: TCP & UDP
27015→ 27015 Single port; UDP
27960→ 27960 Single port: TCP & UDP

I wasn't part of the port discussion but the only ones I've forwarded are 7777, 7778 and 27015 UDP ports and server is working and connectable. So you may not need most of these.

18 4

Is it possible to run a frontline dedidcated server.
I already have 4 servers , one for every mod and want to run one frontline only.
What are the names of the frontline maps?
EDIT :
nvm found the map list here https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/14501/current-map-list-with-modes-for-server-hosting/
the anwser was :
MapRotation=FL_Taiga
MapRotation=FL_MountainPeak
MapRotation=FL_Camp
MapRotation=FL_Grad

18 4

Now i'm having these message spammed in the log :

[2019.05.01-22.11.13:006][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Error: HTTP Request failed (Server: eu01.mordhau.com, Request: Ping/v2, Error: 502)
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:006][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Pinging eu01.mordhau.com took 85ms
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:006][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Ping/v2 request completed, bWasSuccessful: 0
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:006][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Response: <html>

<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>

<hr><center>nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)</center>
</body>
</html>

[2019.05.01-22.11.13:006][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Error: HTTP Request failed (Server: eu02.mordhau.com, Request: Ping/v2, Error: 502)
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:007][246]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Pinging eu02.mordhau.com took 86ms
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:072][250]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Ping/v2 request completed, bWasSuccessful: 0
[2019.05.01-22.11.13:072][250]LogMordhauWebAPI: Verbose: Response: <html>

<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>

<hr><center>nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)</center>
</body>
</html>

Could it be possible that the euo02 servers thinks i'm already sending too many requests at the same time?
I have 7 servers on the same dedicated machine