Mordhau

Post your Kniggas 2: Moderation Boogaloo

225 144

@Cracksmith said:
How is it racist exactly?

Yeah its not racist at all its just cool and inclusive and a funny pun, the term its based off of is pretty exclusive and whiteys aren't allowed to use it even in an endearing manner to each other.

242 217

Thats

Knot

A

Knigga

Post em goddamnit stop derailing the thread

(idk if i posted this one before, but here’s my main dude)

4244AF2E-CA8C-439F-986D-0A7B01244299.jpeg

Knight 3151 7390
  • 25 Feb
 Punzybobo

@λze said:
It would take a developer 5 minutes to add a filter to the chat that blocks out blatantly offensive words but they dont do it.
It would also take 5 minutes for them to add a kick feature to easily kick offensive people from the server, but they dont.

want to know how i know you don't play the fucking game at all?

1562 4276

thanks to this guy I learned the townsman shoes are affected by metal tints 629760_screenshots_20200228232941_1.jpg

290 268
  • 1 Mar
 Atlas-D

@λze said:
I hate to be that guy, but this is nothing to do with freedom of speech im afraid.

Every time i come on this forum I wonder how they allow this title to still be here. Yes it is a joke, but it is still a racist joke no matter how you want to look at it. its funny to many and myself, but the only reason its funny is because its dangerously close to a widely used offensive word and we all know what it is. The whole meem is based on it and thats why its funny, its the only reason its funny actually.

Im all for racist jokes and i like to think that everything should be able to be laughed at once in a while. but a popular thread thats in your face on the forum every day is pushing it in my opinion. if you want to use these words and memes so be it, but it does not have to be publicly splayed as often as it appears to be on this forum.

In other instances I dont think it would be as big of a deal, but in this instance, on this game, it is. At least 50% of my matches in mordhau have racist people spewing these words all over the chat because the game allows it and because they think its funny. The fact that this long after release, and threads like these are still allowed to be titled as so, reinforces them to think its ok to do. But its not, in this scale.

It would take a developer 5 minutes to add a filter to the chat that blocks out blatantly offensive words but they dont do it.
It would also take 5 minutes for them to add a kick feature to easily kick offensive people from the server, but they dont.

The moral of this story is that the devs probably think its ok too, and that's appalling.

fucking cringe

1562 4276

ive got landsknechts fever629760_screenshots_20200301113237_1.jpg629760_screenshots_20200301113245_1.jpg629760_screenshots_20200301113604_1.jpg

49 58
  • 2 Mar
 ButcherGER

B.png
I like him. That is all that matters.

Knight 5386 7333

then grow some balls and go tell him how you feel.

Count 880 3291

So many FFA style Kniggas.

I'd like to see more that have to be created under the team color restraints.

EDIT: The first person who prances in and says "Just turn off team colors" gets an ice pick to the eye and banned from every Red Lobster™ in NA.

1383 2082

@EatAtRedLobster said:

EDIT: The first person who prances in and says "Just turn off team colors" gets an ice pick to the eye and banned from every Red Lobster™ in NA.

I might post mine sometime. Basically, I have Gothic Sallet knights in white steel and some color that I use when I'm on blue team. And when I'm on red I have similar Gothic Sallet Knights in black armor tint and almost no color showing. Black vs White :) My weapons usually have the black vs white tint too.

And ofcourse when I'm on red team I do my best to get a black horse and when blue, I go for white horses.

1562 4276

@EatAtRedLobster said:

blue and white / red and black just feels to easy to make look good I need a challenge bright yellow and dark purple or bust!

1383 2082

@TombstoneJack said:

@EatAtRedLobster said:

blue and white / red and black just feels to easy to make look good I need a challenge bright yellow and dark purple or bust!

If only it were like Chivalry where you could use bright accent colors ;-; I was always white, orange and yellow on Agatha and I would do the same in Mordhau if I could.

Conscript 945 1922

give green

Sellsword 17 18
  • 3 Mar
 Cody1750

If only the horseman's axe had parts.
Heater Mercenary Mordhau.png
A real surcoat would be nice.
Axman Mordhau.png
Gambeson chausses would be a good choice for tier one leggings.
Mace Militia Mordhau.png

49 58
  • 4 Mar
 ButcherGER

@Humble Staff said:

I can't. I already have a boyfriend.

B.png

1562 4276

@ButcherGER said:

@Humble Staff said:

I can't. I already have a boyfriend.

B.png

is it an open relationship? asking for a friend

242 217
  • 6 Mar
 Cracksmith

That one’s pretty sick