Mordhau

Post your Kniggas 2: Moderation Boogaloo

Knight 2301 4168
  • 21 Feb
 Runagate

What is this utter garbage? For what purpose is our legendary thread unnecessarily renamed like so?

Knight 160 339
  • 21 Feb
 Sir Boring

We're higher class, no longer living in the slums of peasantry. For this reason we must now use proper etiquette.

Count 879 3286

@ohshitsorry said:
punzy you stupid idiot debil kurwa

Translation: "Oh SHIT!"

@ohshitsorry said:
sorry punzy you're not stupid

Translation: "Sorry"

Mercenary 1226 2224

@Runagate said:
What is this utter garbage? For what purpose is our legendary thread unnecessarily renamed like so?

Thanks Obama

Baron 1634 5182
  • 22 Feb
 Lincs

this is truly a knigga moment

1554 4262

getting censored by big government and lazy is no where to be seen
tenor.gif

51 541
  • 22 Feb
 lazy

inshallah

20191016_200831.jpg

Baron 1634 5182
  • 22 Feb
 Lincs

based

Knight 3151 7390
  • 22 Feb
 Punzybobo

@lazy said:
inshallah

20191016_200831.jpg

Chapter_175.jpg

1554 4262

thank god I was worried I would have to post a knight instead of a knigga629760_screenshots_20200222131244_1.jpg

161 123
  • 23 Feb
 Aodlop

@TombstoneJack said:
thank god I was worried I would have to post a knight instead of a knigga!

Dudre, that's a super black knigga you're playing there.

225 144

Triternion streisand effect is incoming if u try to censor honest innocent humor by editing the thread title again.

You yourselves took the position that the thread title was not inflammatory because the context of the thread title was different to targeted hate speech

Don't fold your cards and back flip from your position. I will stand by my kniggas to defend the virtues of freedom of speech for honest humor. Danny Lim did not win his day in court for this slap in the face.

Just because one of the interpretations available to be made about a message is that the message is offensive, it does not neccesarily follow that the offensive interpretation of the message was the interpretation implied by the publisher of the message.

1592 1170
  • 23 Feb
 esturias

@LetsFightíngLöve said:
I will stand by my kniggas to defend the virtues of freedom of speech for honest humor.

Now we only need to know how this is even funny...

225 144

I wasn't joking. It was an expression for all to know that I will stand by my bretheren who hold the position that using the word knigga in a jocular context and/or a context which does not target a specific real individual is not offensive, and to valorously defend the virtues behind such expressions which are intrinsically tied to defending societies freedom of expression, in a time where such freedoms are under attack and at risk of dissapearing due to radical far left shills and blue checkmark twits pushing liberalist ideaology and values which subvertantly or surreptitiously have the intention of destroying freedom of expression by using the pretense that society needs to be more civil in order to create a versimilitude that such notions of silencing freedom of expression is justified.

1554 4262

@LetsFightíngLöve said:
I wasn't joking. It was an expression for all to know that I will stand by my bretheren who hold the position that using the word knigga in a jocular context and/or a context which does not target a specific real individual is not offensive, and to valorously defend the virtues behind such expressions which are intrinsically tied to defending societies freedom of expression, in a time where such freedoms are under attack and at risk of dissapearing due to radical far left shills and blue checkmark twits pushing liberalist ideaology and values which subvertantly or surreptitiously have the intention of destroying freedom of expression by using the pretense that society needs to be more civil in order to create a versimilitude that such notions of silencing freedom of expression is justified.

down boy!

now back to posting dudes629760_screenshots_20200222185324_1.jpghkgnbesyrkcxmpvtjrnw.jpg

61 45
  • 24 Feb
 λze

I hate to be that guy, but this is nothing to do with freedom of speech im afraid.

Every time i come on this forum I wonder how they allow this title to still be here. Yes it is a joke, but it is still a racist joke no matter how you want to look at it. its funny to many and myself, but the only reason its funny is because its dangerously close to a widely used offensive word and we all know what it is. The whole meem is based on it and thats why its funny, its the only reason its funny actually.

Im all for racist jokes and i like to think that everything should be able to be laughed at once in a while. but a popular thread thats in your face on the forum every day is pushing it in my opinion. if you want to use these words and memes so be it, but it does not have to be publicly splayed as often as it appears to be on this forum.

In other instances I dont think it would be as big of a deal, but in this instance, on this game, it is. At least 50% of my matches in mordhau have racist people spewing these words all over the chat because the game allows it and because they think its funny. The fact that this long after release, and threads like these are still allowed to be titled as so, reinforces them to think its ok to do. But its not, in this scale.

It would take a developer 5 minutes to add a filter to the chat that blocks out blatantly offensive words but they dont do it.
It would also take 5 minutes for them to add a kick feature to easily kick offensive people from the server, but they dont.

The moral of this story is that the devs probably think its ok too, and that's appalling.

161 123
  • 24 Feb
 Aodlop

@λze said:
It would take a developer 5 minutes to add a filter to the chat that blocks out blatantly offensive words but they dont do it.
It would also take 5 minutes for them to add a kick feature to easily kick offensive people from the server, but they dont.

The moral of this story is that the devs probably think its ok too, and that's appalling.

The real question is: can they really afford to punish/ban all the racist players?
You have to wonder which percentage of their playerbase they would lose in doing so. A big chunk I assume.

51 541
  • 24 Feb
 lazy

Benchod shut up mother bitches post kniggas be silence

20191209_125611.jpg

61 45
  • 24 Feb
 λze

@Aodlop said:

@λze said:

The real question is: can they really afford to punish/ban all the racist players?
You have to wonder which percentage of their playerbase they would lose in doing so. A big chunk I assume.

i didnt say anything about punishment, thats a whole other ballpark which they also dont do. im just on about the bare minimum of basic prevention which i dont think is a big ask.

like i get that it takes time and man power to issue bans and monitor stuff and they dont have that. but this is on a way more basic level, fully within their capabilities.

I also want to just quickly mention that it doesnt offend me, im not offended. im just suprised. but then again im a white boi. if no one is offended then we have no problem. guess we need some more input from people.

242 213
  • 24 Feb
 Cracksmith

How is it racist exactly? Its a portmanteau of a now very much harmless variation of a word said in a non negative connotation. If you honestly believe you’re helping by being a contrarian I politely and respectfully invite you to step up to the stage and insert your tongue into my rear end.

That being said, let’s please get this thread back on the rails.

D22F3CCB-8FAD-4D93-AF41-DE70823A2B23.jpeg