Mordhau

Post your Kniggas

Conscript 651 1456

@Aleihric said:
I'm not sure if I'm reading that face right or not. Is that a 'TF he just say?...'

It's open to interpretation.

18 11
 Aleihric

@HoracioCrux said:

Ah, a fellow author making their books chravters in Mordhau, thankfully mine are more based on history.

Not really "making" these are characters I've had for over a decade now, I just like to use them as characters in games. And Mordhau is perfect, as I like using proven and functional historic based gear for the most part.

@Antoniokontos said:
20190801045201_1.jpg almost what i want

Wow, that looks badder than hell! Nice!

81 55

So few builds. I feel ashamed for how many I have.

18 11
 Aleihric

@HoracioCrux said:
So few builds. I feel ashamed for how many I have.

Bah don't sweat it, I'm not going to post anymore until they are presentable- but mine keep multiplying like rabbits. X3

I started with a Viking. Then a ranger and knight. Now I have a crossbowman, and plan to start a monk tomorrow. That should be it.

What I do is I switch off builds day-to-day.

942 292

i try to keep it to a mininum the top on is my basic character to copy for each new set i make and is rarely if ever used in combat

46 72
  • 3 Aug
 Zeratul

@KaiserSwaghelmⅡ said:
Nigel Thornberry is always watching!

20190731020740_1.jpg

Now you have to show us Jesus!

• 3 Aug
 CazzyVR
This comment was deleted.
113 79

@Antoniokontos said:

@Coma_Cola said:

@Antoniokontos said:
3540EB6C-0DF9-42EF-8F27-F04C6DC613EE.png here is this better even drew him as if he was in the load-out screen

screen-shot-2014-01-14-at-8.50.36-pm-650x492.png

Make me WARM OWO

indiscriminate.jpeg

942 292

@DodgeThisYouBastarddd said:

@Antoniokontos said:

@Coma_Cola said:

@Antoniokontos said:
3540EB6C-0DF9-42EF-8F27-F04C6DC613EE.png here is this better even drew him as if he was in the load-out screen

screen-shot-2014-01-14-at-8.50.36-pm-650x492.png

Make me WARM OWO

indiscriminate.jpeg

Fill me with your lead UwU

Knight 3284 6720
18 21

I know these have been done to death and back and then death again, but... I gave a shot @ creating Geralt with Viper armor and Letho of Gulet with his set of leather armor from the Witcher 2 & 3. Kinda shit at making character faces still, so nothing too amazing, just gonna leave this here ->Witchers.jpg

EDIT: Took a little creative license with both characters, but only small things such as Lethos shoulder pads...
EDIT: Loadouts, Geralt: Greatsword, firebomb & bandage. Letho: Zwei, dagger & smokebomb. Don't remember which perks :P

942 292

so easy to kill but DAMN do they look good

1059 1697

Yeah Geralts and Jon Snows are like little health packs in 1vX.

18 21

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Yeah Geralts and Jon Snows are like little health packs in 1vX.

Agreed, for the most part... I usually suck ass with these fashion/cosplay builds, but at least they're fun to play and I've still had some success using more nimble, lightly armored builds as opposed to 3/3/3 bois

EDIT: Was thinking of doing more Witcher related shizz later. Bear School, Ivo of Belhaven maybe. That should at least be a more viable build than the other two so far.

1 6
  • 7 Aug
 BlueROME

Screenshot (93).png

John Wick

Knight 3132 7290
18 21

Didn't feel like doing more Witcher related stuff afterall. Instead, tought I'd share my "main" and one other character that I like to play.
Chrysalis 2.jpg

The top one is a sort of "aristocrat" inspired build. Thinking of, maybe an English nobleman hunting foxes or somehing, idk...
Has bear trap, smokebomb and estoc.

The bottom one is a build I play the most atm. Has a medic bag, smokebomb and greatsword.
Didn't really have a clear idea on which this character could be based on. Just like to have a good weapon and some utility.
Also tought that the cripple knight emblem fits since, you know... has a medic bag or something... really dunno, looks ok tho.

Conscript 651 1456
Conscript 651 1456