Mordhau

Post your Kniggas

1 2
  • 2
  • 10 Jul
 Ohva

Middle eastern templar knightKnigga.jpgKnigga 2.jpg

Conscript 227 306

Can someone please remake these two in game? AsuO6o3.pngZ0efKuv.png

9 37

@Brewhλwk said:
AGATHA CLASSES.jpg
Agatha Archer
91126927C99ABEC7D42C68732876661F4EBDCA67.jpg
Agatha Man at Arms
629760_screenshots_20190709183218_1.jpg
Agatha Vanguard
629760_screenshots_20190709183158_1.jpg
Agatha Knight
629760_screenshots_20190709183152_1.jpg
MASON CLASSES.jpg
Mason Archer
629760_screenshots_20190709183248_1.jpg
Mason Man at Arms
629760_screenshots_20190709183239_1.jpg
Mason Vanguard
629760_screenshots_20190709183234_1.jpg
Mason Knight
629760_screenshots_20190709183228_1.jpg

Nice. I've also been working on my own Chivalry Loadouts: https://imgur.com/a/kD8Km4K

MHchiv-V2-Agatha Knights.jpg

MHchiv-V2-Mason Order.jpg

55 54
  • 10 Jul
 Xisarah

Been playing a lot of Thrones of Britannia recently and finally completed the campaign as Dyflin. Decided to attempt a Dyflin style viking based on the axe units and I think it turned out pretty well, shame the shield is so small.I might try making some other Dyflin themed units at some point.

Faction: Dyflin
Allegiance: Viking Sea Kings
Faction leader: Bradr (Might attempt making him too.)
Unit: Shield Biters
est_shield_biters.jpg

Dyflin (Brown) in battle against fellow Viking Sea King faction Sudreyar (Blue) for reference:
Sudreyar_Naval_Assault-1024x576.png

Another reference against what I presume to be West Seaxe?
Dyflin_Port_Assault-1024x576.jpg

My attempt:
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.10 - 21.55.47.62.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.10 - 21.59.13.93.png

Count 794 3038

It could be a reference to the keel-billed toucan (Ramphastos sulfuratus.)

9 69
  • 11 Jul
 XLINE

20190711005103_1_waifu2x_photo_noise3_tta_1.png20190711005140_1_waifu2x_photo_noise3_tta_1.png

Slave Knight

Knight 31 30
  • 11 Jul
 VernFonk

Screenshot (186).png

"Gendarme" 3/3/3 Bloodlust Arming sword

Screenshot (195).png

Estoc

Screenshot (197).png

Man-at-Arms

Screenshot (188).png

Agatha Knight

Screenshot (189).png

Agatha MAA

Screenshot (190).png

Mason Knight

Screenshot (191).png

Mason MAA

Screenshot (199).png

Bob the builder

Screenshot (192).png

Landsknecht

@MortissMonster I hadn't thought of using the gambeson for Vanguard, I'll give it a try.

957 303

20190523082916_1.jpg

im most proud of my 43k chambers

957 303

@VernFonk said:
Screenshot (186).png

"Gendarme" 3/3/3 Bloodlust Arming sword

Screenshot (195).png

Estoc

Screenshot (197).png

Man-at-Arms

Screenshot (188).png

Agatha Knight

Screenshot (189).png

Agatha MAA

Screenshot (190).png

Mason Knight

Screenshot (191).png

Mason MAA

Screenshot (199).png

Bob the builder

Screenshot (192).png

Landsknecht


@MortissMonster I hadn't thought of using the gambeson for Vanguard, I'll give it a try.

man I cant wait to get the hat

Knight 31 30
  • 11 Jul
 VernFonk

@Antoniokontos I just got it too. It's a real grind

Mercenary 1871 7016
  • 11 Jul
 ThunderDuck

@VernFonk Your profile picture. Why.

Knight 31 30
  • 12 Jul
 VernFonk

@ThunderDuck bc why not 😏

6 37
  • 2
  • 12 Jul
 Brewhλwk

DullGyVWoAAhS_A.jpg
629760_screenshots_20190712021502_1.jpg
Also made a Heavy Swagger
629760_screenshots_20190712025813_1.jpg

1 0

Posting my doods. Click the image for full view.

All together.jpg

Knight
I went for a kings royal guard look.

Brute
Strong and tough. Doesn't want fancy armor, just something that will do the job.

Champion
A mix between knight and brute.

Viking
A viking barbarian. It's my edit on the default raider build.

Filthy Archer
Rarely used. Only used to counter against enemy archers.

Engineer
Light build character. He's behind front lines, building and repairing structures, while destroying enemy structure.

85 94
  • 13 Jul
 Sir_Velkan

Finally, after months of just looking, I can post some of mine.
These are my Knights.

Mordhau 3 (2).png
XIV century English Knight

Mordhau 4 (2).png
Mid XV century Italian Knight

Mordhau 5 (2).png
Late XV century German Knight

Mordhau6 (2).png
Early XVI Century German Knight

3 1

@Fragility said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Fragility said:
Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that?

idk if i'd be okay with that because those seem extremely unrelated to posting characters while "kniggas" is a tongue in cheek play on people using the word "niggas" as a term for friends, boys, etc and the word "knights" but I certainly wouldn't be angry about it or complaining lmao

Edit: I blame my response to this obvious bait on the fact that i've had some alcohol tonight, forgive me for my sins brothers, Punzy will now lead us in a group prayer

So, using a racial slur is OK because you're using it to denote "friends, boys, etc.". It's a fucking racial slur and you dressing it up in a KKK hood doesn't make it better or more acceptable. Of course, you wouldn't complain about it because there's no comparable to the N-word. There's nothing analogous for white people to compare it to. I wish you would say that shit in front of me. You'd best be packing because I'd pop your ass right in the mouth. I never understand why ya'll hate us so much but ya'll insist on listening to our music, copying our style, watching our movies, mimicking our culture, etc. This is the providence of white men. In contrast, you don't see none of us going to your rural wasteland of joblessness and listening that banjo shit ya'll pawn off as music. And, prayer? LOL. Ya'll monsters. Monsters don't pray. Let's hope you don't immolate when you fold your hands and genuflect. Enjoy your white game.

Okay bud i aint racist but the "N-word" is white culture, a word made by whites. Dont complain about stealing culture when this whole rant was written with OUR culture, OUR language. There is a lot of ways to combat racism and oppression within a community but a fire does not put out a fire so saying all whites are Hill Billy's is NOT okay, its plain fucking racism and stereotyping. I am 75% Italian, my dad is from Italy
"Yall" (which is southern white language culture stealer) can make the name of this thread Italians fuck themselves with ravioli in their asshole and pizza in their bell and I wouldn't care. Seriously snowflake you need to realize that your type of people is the type of people that get made fun of. Not because of their minority but because of their inability to talk to someone without being a fucking annoying ass hypocrite. Get a life. Stop shitting on people. Please god let this be a meme you uncultured swine

1373 3922

@ChineseBootlegAnime said:

@Fragility said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Fragility said:
Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that?

idk if i'd be okay with that because those seem extremely unrelated to posting characters while "kniggas" is a tongue in cheek play on people using the word "niggas" as a term for friends, boys, etc and the word "knights" but I certainly wouldn't be angry about it or complaining lmao

Edit: I blame my response to this obvious bait on the fact that i've had some alcohol tonight, forgive me for my sins brothers, Punzy will now lead us in a group prayer

So, using a racial slur is OK because you're using it to denote "friends, boys, etc.". It's a fucking racial slur and you dressing it up in a KKK hood doesn't make it better or more acceptable. Of course, you wouldn't complain about it because there's no comparable to the N-word. There's nothing analogous for white people to compare it to. I wish you would say that shit in front of me. You'd best be packing because I'd pop your ass right in the mouth. I never understand why ya'll hate us so much but ya'll insist on listening to our music, copying our style, watching our movies, mimicking our culture, etc. This is the providence of white men. In contrast, you don't see none of us going to your rural wasteland of joblessness and listening that banjo shit ya'll pawn off as music. And, prayer? LOL. Ya'll monsters. Monsters don't pray. Let's hope you don't immolate when you fold your hands and genuflect. Enjoy your white game.

Okay bud i aint racist but the "N-word" is white culture, a word made by whites. Dont complain about stealing culture when this whole rant was written with OUR culture, OUR language. There is a lot of ways to combat racism and oppression within a community but a fire does not put out a fire so saying all whites are Hill Billy's is NOT okay, its plain fucking racism and stereotyping. I am 75% Italian, my dad is from Italy
"Yall" (which is southern white language culture stealer) can make the name of this thread Italians fuck themselves with ravioli in their asshole and pizza in their bell and I wouldn't care. Seriously snowflake you need to realize that your type of people is the type of people that get made fun of. Not because of their minority but because of their inability to talk to someone without being a fucking annoying ass hypocrite. Get a life. Stop shitting on people. Please god let this be a meme you uncultured swine

but don't people start a counter fire to put out the original fire

Knight 7711 14203
  • 13 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

holy shit you autists drop the conversation and post kniggas

717 600

@ToLazy4Name said:
holy shit you autists drop the conversation and post kniggas

sure wonder why this is happenin