Mordhau

Post your Kniggas

Knight 7577 13875

lmao punzy you made it bro you're on the news

717 588

this game is now rebranded as The Racist Sword Game — to be able to launch mordhau you now need to have at least 8000 hours clocked in on ranting about minorities on 8chan

Count 3976 8323

@Some fucking peasant said:
An atricle from PCGAMER about THIS thread. I am not kidding.
quote: "As an example, one of the forum’s most popular threads is titled ‘Post your kniggas,’ in which players share images of their character builds. The thread started in 2017 when Mordhau was in alpha, and has attracted more than 2,600 comments since. One of those comments says "step up my kniggas," another says "listen here, faggot." When one player questions the racism in the thread’s title, another responds: "you are gay."

In other forums, a thread with that title may be deleted on sight—but the Mordhau devs don't have a problem with it, or its contents. "It is one of our longest and oldest [threads], as well as among the most active threads on our forum, full of creative loadouts from our community," says Andrew Geach, speaking on behalf of the team."

https://www.pcgamer.com/rampant-racism-and-toxicity-are-driving-players-away-from-mordhau/

How can these libtards label themselves as pc"gamer" while defending minorities, this is cultural appropriation and thus gamer oppression, mordhau players rise up.

Knight 3132 7290
  • 2 Jul
 Punzybobo

@ToLazy4Name said:

I am going to challenge these "journalists" to an FT10.

Knight 156 966

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Man, you're the reason why rampant racism and toxicity are driving players away from Mordhau, you did more than enough already.
Fuck you.

[Edit] : It's just a joke.

Knight 7577 13875

@TheInuitHunter said:

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Man, you're the reason why rampant racism and toxicity are driving players away from Mordhau, you did more than enough already.
Fuck you.

is this a joke or are you unironically livid over him making a cool thread where you post your characters lmao

125 101

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheInuitHunter said:

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Fuck you.

is this a joke or are you unironically livid over him making a cool thread where you post your characters lmao

I refuse to believe he is saying it unironically. It's gotta be a joke. I'm a liberal and this is not remotely offensive to me. It's just a cool thread for sharing characters.

Count 3976 8323

@TheInuitHunter said:
Fuck you.

Dear libtard:

Bottom text

125 101

@TheDankestMeme said:

@TheInuitHunter said:
Fuck you.

Dear libtard:

Bottom text

GAMERS RISE UP

Knight 156 966
125 101

20190701183321_1.jpg

Now that I'm here might as well post another character

9 3

@Pandamansleep said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheInuitHunter said:

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Fuck you.

I refuse to believe he is saying it unironically. It's gotta be a joke. I'm a liberal and this is not remotely offensive to me. It's just a cool thread for sharing characters.

Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that? No, you'd be howling to the moon how devs are creating "division" , "being political", or some shit. In fact, you'd quit the game. The joke is only "funny" because it's not about YOU. I put "funny" in quotation marks because humor requires empathy and some measure of compassion; unfortunately, white folks have shown over and over again ad nauseum that they possess none of these qualities. As evidenced by this thread, autism is real. You guys are in some safe white space where you can be cruel to women and minorities. But can you handle it when that cruelty is given to you? We'll see. The developers here are, by their own right, also monsters because they deliberately made a game with no women and no minorities. Implicit in that is that we're not welcomed. And, let me quickly add: that's OK. Ya'll deserve your safe, white space. It's my hope all of the white supremacist come and play this game so I don't have to see them in Overwatch.

13 41

@Fragility said:

@Pandamansleep said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheInuitHunter said:

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Fuck you.

Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that? No, you'd be howling to the moon how devs are creating "division" , "being political", or some shit. In fact, you'd quit the game. The joke is only "funny" because it's not about YOU. I put "funny" in quotation marks because humor requires empathy and some measure of compassion; unfortunately, white folks have shown over and over again ad nauseum that they possess none of these qualities. You guys are in some safe white space where you can be cruel to women and minorities. The developers here are, by their own right, monsters because they deliberately made a game with no women and no minorities. implicit in that is that we're not welcomed. And, let me quickly add: that's OK. Ya'll deserve your safe, white space. It's my hope all of the white supremacist come and play this game so I don't have to see them in Overwatch.

• "fragility"
    • has few posts
    • bait posts
      Heh
9 3

@TheWhargoul said:

@Fragility said:

@Pandamansleep said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheInuitHunter said:

@Punzybobo said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Fuck you.

Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that? No, you'd be howling to the moon how devs are creating "division" , "being political", or some shit. In fact, you'd quit the game. The joke is only "funny" because it's not about YOU. I put "funny" in quotation marks because humor requires empathy and some measure of compassion; unfortunately, white folks have shown over and over again ad nauseum that they possess none of these qualities. You guys are in some safe white space where you can be cruel to women and minorities. The developers here are, by their own right, monsters because they deliberately made a game with no women and no minorities. implicit in that is that we're not welcomed. And, let me quickly add: that's OK. Ya'll deserve your safe, white space. It's my hope all of the white supremacist come and play this game so I don't have to see them in Overwatch.

"fragility'
few posts
bait posts

Heh

Sounds about white, my friend. Sounds about white.

Knight 7577 13875

@Fragility said:
Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that?

idk if i'd be okay with that because those seem extremely unrelated to posting characters while "kniggas" is a tongue in cheek play on people using the word "niggas" as a term for friends, boys, etc and the word "knights" but I certainly wouldn't be angry about it or complaining lmao

Edit: I blame my response to this obvious bait on the fact that i've had some alcohol tonight, forgive me for my sins brothers, Punzy will now lead us in a group prayer

9 3
  • 2 Jul
 Fragility

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Fragility said:
Wait, wait, wait. So, if we were to label the thread "Unseasoned White Folks", "Show me your Colonizer", "Crackers in Plate", "Show me your Dylann Roof" or "President Trump sucks" you'd be OK with that?

idk if i'd be okay with that because those seem extremely unrelated to posting characters while "kniggas" is a tongue in cheek play on people using the word "niggas" as a term for friends, boys, etc and the word "knights" but I certainly wouldn't be angry about it or complaining lmao

Edit: I blame my response to this obvious bait on the fact that i've had some alcohol tonight, forgive me for my sins brothers, Punzy will now lead us in a group prayer

So, using a racial slur is OK because you're using it to denote "friends, boys, etc.". It's a fucking racial slur and you dressing it up in a KKK hood doesn't make it better or more acceptable. Of course, you wouldn't complain about it because there's no comparable to the N-word. There's nothing analogous for white people to compare it to. I wish you would say that shit in front of me. You'd best be packing because I'd pop your ass right in the mouth. I never understand why ya'll hate us so much but ya'll insist on listening to our music, copying our style, watching our movies, mimicking our culture, etc. This is the providence of white men. In contrast, you don't see none of us going to your rural wasteland of joblessness and listening that banjo shit ya'll pawn off as music. And, prayer? LOL. Ya'll monsters. Monsters don't pray. Let's hope you don't immolate when you fold your hands and genuflect. Enjoy your white game.

Knight 7577 13875

@Fragility said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Fragility said:

So, using a racial slur is OK because you're using it to denote "friends, boys, etc.". It's a fucking racial slur and you dressing it up in a KKK hood doesn't make it better or more acceptable. Of course, you wouldn't complain about it because there's no comparable to the N-word. There's nothing analogous for white people to compare it to. I wish you would say that shit in front of me. You'd best be packing because I'd pop your ass right in the mouth. I never understand why ya'll hate us so much but ya'll insist on listening to our music, copying our style, watching our movies, mimicking our culture, etc. This is the providence of white men. In contrast, you don't see none of us going to your rural wasteland of joblessness and listening that banjo shit ya'll pawn off as music. And, prayer? LOL. Ya'll monsters. Monsters don't pray. Let's hope you don't immolate when you fold your hands and genuflect. Enjoy your white game.

this is a fishing pole.png

39 150

That racism is amazing. Who knew black edgelords were a thing?

71 49

Archive link in case PC Gamer edits it away (which they do a lot)

http://archive.is/7lfWW

This comment was deleted.