Mordhau

Post your kniggas

5 47
  • 9 Apr
 Nistagmo

After tens of desesperate games with my awful internet I finally got a knight my eyes like!
I guess getting 150 coins per match made me think twice about choosing the gear lol. Feels good
1.jpg

Knight 1810 2191
  • 9 Apr
 Void

@Nistagmo said:
After tens of desesperate games with my awful internet I finally got a knight my eyes like!

He looks great. Also, good fights yesterday.

Duke 5435 12661
  • 9 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

using greathelm + fur and doesn't look edgy af, well done

Knight 513 1031
  • 11 Apr
 FaffyШaffy

it looks pretty edgy to me.

489 257

It's because he needs a cloak.

Baron 22 56
Knight 3232 6607
Knight 5009 6647

lmao what the fuck

489 257

Kill it with fire.

950 1582

MORDHAU   4_15_2019 9_40_33 AM.png

My evil jester partially inspired by your psychopath and by Shagwell the evil jester from GoT.

Baron 1556 4912
  • 16 Apr
 Lincs

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
MORDHAU   4_15_2019 9_40_33 AM.png

My evil jester partially inspired by your psychopath and by Shagwell the evil jester from GoT.

Of all the characters in the book that I wanted to die, I wanted Shagwell to die the most. He serves no purpose to anyone other than to be a giant evil asshat without any shred of humanity inside of him

Duke 5435 12661
  • 16 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

> when u read all the books and have no idea who shagwell is

305 832
  • 16 Apr
 SK.Edam

@Jax said:
> when u read all the books and have no idea who shagwell is

a member of the brave companions.

1143 3505

@Jax said:
> when u read all the books and have no idea who shagwell is

untitled.png

489 257
950 1582

Shagwell is honestly my favorite villain, remember when he'd make the dismembered heads talk to each other? Or how he'd talk about raping his mother? Or raping Briene?

And when he jumped out of nowhere with that 3 headed flail of doom to kill Nimble Dick? LOL

WHERES MY 3 HEADED FLAIL IN THIS SHITTY GAME

Knight 1374 3132

MFW the actual real tabard is called "draped cuirass" but the fake movie gay shit that isn't really anything is called "tabard"

fix the fucking names of everything reeee.

Also now that we have a real Tabard. (Which looks far batter than previous iterations of cloth covers due to actually being thin)

It's time for medium armor to get its rightful piece.

GIVE

US

THE

SURCOAT

U

R

C

O

A

T

66 188

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
MFW the actual real tabard is called "draped cuirass" but the fake movie gay shit that isn't really anything is called "tabard"

fix the fucking names of everything reeee.

Also now that we have a real Tabard. (Which looks far batter than previous iterations of cloth covers due to actually being thin)

It's time for medium armor to get its rightful piece.

-snip-

yes please, it's a shame that you can't have a properly authentic crusader loadout in game ATM. also please add the flat topped helm with faceplate/early greathelm

GH0134.jpg

i know that the kickstarter exclusive crown helm is one of these, but an non-ornamental plain version for non-backers to use would be great.

Knight 2088 3761
  • 18 Apr
 Runagate

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
MFW the actual real tabard is called "draped cuirass" but the fake movie gay shit that isn't really anything is called "tabard"

fix the fucking names of everything reeee.

Also now that we have a real Tabard. (Which looks far batter than previous iterations of cloth covers due to actually being thin)

It's time for medium armor to get its rightful piece.

GIVE

US

THE

SURCOAT

U

R

C

O

A

T

This cannot be stressed enough.

Knight 397 811
  • 18 Apr
 wierHL

They'd have to make it clearly different from the """tabard""" by doing at least one of the following:

  • retire the T3 "tabard" (probably a good idea anyway, sorry artists)
  • lock it to a unique waistpiece with some exposed chainmail to show it's T2
  • expose chainmail of the chestpiece at the sides to show it's T2
  • do nothing because T2 helmets with hoods exist

Also we could use a straighter brigandine / coat of plates which tapers more to the body near the waist like pic related. It would look better with a lot of the currently available waistpieces imo. Maybe name it "Footsoldiers brigandine" or something idk.
guess what I'm up to.jpg