Post your Kniggas 2: Moderation Boogaloo

Count 3976 8339
  • 29 Mar '19
 TheDankestMeme

you mean like the bardiche? was the bardiche even nerfed i dunno

Baron 1644 5231
  • 29 Mar '19
 Lincs

I don't really like this trend of calling everything that can give you even a slight advantage over someone else either cheese or cancer

Nobody that plays CS:GO ever says "ah, he got me because of AK cheese" when someone headshots them from across the map with an AK-47. That person's probably practiced for hundreds of hours, honing their aim with the AK so that they can flawlessly pull off those headshots. So why complain that the longsword is good at everything? The entire point of the weapon is that it's a good, serviceable primary weapon that you can use well in pretty much every situation. People are gonna misuse it when they pick it up, but over time someone will learn how to play to its strengths and use it effectively (aka, what people seem to want to label as "cheese").

Obviously some weapons are gonna do some more damage or be harder to counter if you slip up, but learn to rise above them and get better instead of trying to say there's a problem with the game itself - that's just poor sportsmanship in the highest degree. As far as I see it, none of the weapons really stand out as overly broken in their current forms.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Bodkin

LS would be ok if it didn't have free hit accels combined with really good drags and 3htk. Its stab is also like 1h speed.

Its not a middle of the road weapon. Its just high end everywhere

Obviously its not going to make a noob play any better but if someone is competent it is just damn powerful with damn near infinite mixup capability

Knight 1269 3811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Frise

@Lincs said:
I don't really like this trend of calling everything that can give you even a slight advantage over someone else either cheese or cancer

You seem to not understand what the term 'cheese' means. Cheese would a weapon that is very hard to play against but easy to use, or that gives you a strong reward for a minimal skill requirement. Like spamming stabs with a dagger to get free hits.

Nobody calls the AK cheese, because that's not how it works. A lot of people do call the P90 cheese though. Or the CZ, back in its days.

If Crush went apeshit and made the dagger deal 90 damage to T3 head on stabs, people would learn how to deal with that and rise above. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be a dogshit decision for the game.

Also longsword is amongst the most braindead weapons to use in the game. Insanely easy drags and powerful stabs, plus mordhau grip for 2HTK T3.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Bodkin

@Stumpy said:
Looks like a flatheaded lizard.. lol
Is executioner's sword that good even though it cant be comboed?

Screenshot_2019-03-29-13-43-02.png

1430 2175
Duke 5552 13281
  • 29 Mar '19
 Jax — Community Manager

@Frise said:
Exec = headshot for 80 damage, switch to dagger, get free stab because dagger

can do that with anything that does 60 head damage tho

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Bodkin

@Jax said:

@Frise said:
Exec = headshot for 80 damage, switch to dagger, get free stab because dagger

can do that with anything that does 60 head damage tho

Yeah current ExSword is 60dmg to T3 head.

It's 80 if you have medium helmet.

Baron 2358 3392
  • 29 Mar '19
 Xekratos

@Bodkin said:
shocktroop1.jpg

shocktroop2.jpg

shocktroop5.PNG

exsword.jpg

Executioner's Sword is pretty damn fun and mighty. Might need a bit looser turncap but other than that it's pretty good.

Maybe it should 1 shot t1 leg too...

Executioner's Sword is by far my favorite weapon in the game. VERY fun. The BIG CHOP mind games you have to play with people is always a good time.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Bodkin

Needs to be 8 or 9 points after this huge buff though.

No more full plate ExSword after that dmg holy shit. Be way too damn strong

Knight 697 1611
  • 29 Mar '19
 das

I'm guessing 8, the stab is atrocious and is one of two things that will keep it from eclipsing Eveningstar (the other being no comboes, aka whiffing is a death sentence).

Executioner will probably be my favorite among the plate 2-shotters because I like the current feel but not damage of it, but the new Dubaxe may be a contendor.

1430 2175

New dub axe? You mean war axe right? Or is there something new in the pipeline

Knight 3313 6811
  • 29 Mar '19
 Bodkin

Theyre making War Axe more expensive and much much slower and it will function like chiv DubAxe.

Like a bladed maul that can combo so really good dmg but won't 1htk heavy heads like maul. Probably medium too.

But basically really really slow windup but quick combos and good dmg

Count 352 361

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
I don't care who picks up estar, Im gonna get fucked by it. I do really well when I pick it up too. It's just too fast and it often feels like a cheesier mace.

Also, it's not like it's not like Im some sore loser whining about it, alot of people complain estar is really over powered.

There’s no doubt it has been and still being at the top spot. The reach is good and speed is good, gets even better with the alt grip. The fact that it 2shots everything makes it far better than a versatile weapon as longsword it just overshadows it.

But I still prefer swords looks. I don’t think they will change Estar now since it’s been like that for quite a while now.

Baron 1644 5231
  • 30 Mar '19
 Lincs

@Frise said:
Also longsword is amongst the most braindead weapons to use in the game. Insanely easy drags and powerful stabs, plus mordhau grip for 2HTK T3.

not cheese

the chivalry sword of war's no-animation facestab is cheese

it breaks the established rules of the game's combat

running with the p90 and getting kills is cheese

it breaks the established rules of the game's combat

a weapon having good stats is not cheese

Knight 513 1046
  • 30 Mar '19
 FaffyШaffy

Lincs I love you but you're a retard lmao.

Baron 1644 5231
  • 30 Mar '19
 Lincs

@FaffyШaffy said:
Lincs I love you but you're a retard lmao.

always have been, always wiiill be :)

Sellsword 792 2352
Knight 77 162
  • 31 Mar '19
 ArmedSpartan

My Main Updated for Beta 5
ApplicationFrameHost_2019-03-31_03-33-17.png

ApplicationFrameHost_2019-03-31_03-37-51.png

Knight 77 162
  • 31 Mar '19
 ArmedSpartan

Do you think they know yet?