Mordhau

Post your Kniggas

1094 1726

I think they try to obfuscate how weak their load out is or their weakpoints, but a few short hours of gameplay and costumization makes these attempts pretty easy to read and it takes several more hours before you know to aim at their weak points anyways.

Perhaps the tutorial can include a small portion about aiming for the weakpoints featuring some of the partial obfuscation techniques players try to use. Make them especially redundant without overhauling customization options. I REALLY want T2 Bevor Sallet to comeback, if so it could certainly be included here if it's so confusing (but open face = T2 so not sure how that's confusing at all.)

"Aim your stab at the T2 torso of this NPC"

"Aim your slash at the T1 legs of this NPC"

"Aim your stab at the T2 open face of this NPC"

Knight 513 1043

I think everybody tries to look special, which ironically leads to their loadouts looking the same (usually black armor, gold gilding, longskirt to show off emblem, gold weapon, edgy hood over helmet) And they feel they're beneath playing as a lesser soldier/knight, even if their loadout reflects this. As much as I like freedom and customization, i'm starting to miss the aesthetic continuity chiv had (before they opened up the steam workshop ofc) because there was a complete lack of customization.

Mercenary 1861 6985

black armor is mega cringe change my mind

Knight 237 1154

@ThunderDuck said:

only when worn with a hooded helmet

Mercenary 1126 2068

@ThunderDuck said:

blackknight.gif

Knight 3299 6741
 Bodkin

idk I think Longskirt looks cool with this

recurve2.PNG

but I get what you mean.

Honestly though, much of what you are saying will be remedied by progression if things like gilding and plumes are high level items.

Baron 1604 5087
  • 4 Mar
 Lincs

Bodkin brings up a good point tbh, I'm also annoyed by all the edgelord BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW boyes, but with a progression system coming up where those kinds of things are probably very expensive and not heavily incentivized, the problem should die off a lil bit.

Knight 5111 6864

at least until all the sweatlords grind enough to get back to their edgelord costumes.

Knight 2247 4038
  • 4 Mar
 Runagate

the leather borders bother me grandly with the long skirts. and fucking everything

Knight 513 1043

Max likes leather I guess and they probably saw that kind of thing in For Honor/Game of Thrones

324 864
  • 5 Mar
 Xatrian

i'm jealous of people with cool/funny faces because i'm a troglodyte with no creativity and I can't use the face sculpting thing to save my life

randomize face button when

Knight 513 1043

Based off the Bannerlord dude
Normane.JPG
chainmall.JPG

Knight 138 303
Duke 5485 13099
  • 26 Mar
 Jax — Community Manager

crude plate DansGame

Knight 3299 6741
  • 29 Mar
 Bodkin

shocktroop1.jpg

shocktroop2.jpg

shocktroop5.PNG

exsword.jpg

Executioner's Sword is pretty damn fun and mighty. Might need a bit looser turncap but other than that it's pretty good.

Maybe it should 1 shot t1 leg too...

Duke 754 1200
  • 29 Mar
 Stumpy

Looks like a flatheaded lizard.. lol
Is executioner's sword that good even though it cant be comboed?

1094 1726

Its not very good but it certainly isn't bad. I feel like using it is more like a fun challenge in duels though it certainly packs a punch and holds its own in team play.

Most weapons in the game have some kinda cheese of their own, Like bardiche dmg+unreadable animations, baxe dmg+unreadable, rapier stab gambling, longsword being good at everything imaginable + mordhau grip, estar being even better than LS at everything, etc etc.... But exec doesn't feel cheesy or too difficult to read and its only actual advantage is damage and reach... and it's still 2htk most of the time anyways.

Knight 1269 3804
  • 29 Mar
 Frise

Exec = headshot for 80 damage, switch to dagger, get free stab because dagger

Count 3976 8328

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Its not very good but it certainly isn't bad. I feel like using it is more like a fun challenge in duels though it certainly packs a punch and holds its own in team play.

Most weapons in the game have some kinda cheese of their own, Like bardiche dmg+unreadable animations, baxe dmg+unreadable, rapier stab gambling, longsword being good at everything imaginable + mordhau grip, estar being even better than LS at everything, etc etc.... But exec doesn't feel cheesy or too difficult to read and its only actual advantage is damage and reach... and it's still 2htk most of the time anyways.

is the eveningstar that strong really? i'm too shitty at the game to really tell

1094 1726

I don't care who picks up estar, Im gonna get fucked by it. I do really well when I pick it up too. It's just too fast and it often feels like a cheesier mace.

Also, it's not like it's not like Im some sore loser whining about it, alot of people complain estar is really over powered.