Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau Alpha Launch

Knight 5410 7408
  • 15 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
Yeah I'm apparently very unobservant.

Reported just in case.

I wish I could post in those threads but my aftermarket key obviously isn't linked to my forum account. :/

How is that after market thing?

273 444
  • 15 Sep '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Reported just in case.

I wish I could post in those threads but my aftermarket key obviously isn't linked to my forum account. :/

What do you mean? I managed to not get scammed and I'm very happy c:

158 198
  • 15 Sep '17
 The Bird

Will there be a purchase/prepurchase option available when Beta comes out?

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 15 Sep '17
 Smeelio

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
Yeah I'm apparently very unobservant. Thank you.

I think you should be able to talk to Neo about that
https://mordhau.com/shop/

Knight 5410 7408
  • 15 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Reported just in case.

I mean how are you playing if you don't have your account linked to it. Glad you didn't get bamboozled like those poor people.
Also you should talk to Neo to solve the posting thing. Oh smeelio already suggested it, i'm retarded.

Knight 40 102
  • 15 Sep '17
 Moomooandu

An organic, home grown meme right here, step right up! Get ya memes! Discount memes!

273 444
  • 15 Sep '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Reported just in case.

I mean how are you playing if you don't have your account linked to it. Glad you didn't get bamboozled like those poor people.
Also you should talk to Neo to solve the posting thing. Oh smeelio already suggested it, i'm retarded.

They sent me key and I activated in on steam

Knight 5410 7408
  • 15 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

oh lel right, when i thought of people selling keys was about people not linking the products to their accounts and then waiting for someone to pay them to link the product to the buyer's account.
Once again, im retarded.

2428 4937
  • 15 Sep '17
 Maci

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Reported just in case.

I'm pretty sure they are just Alpha keys.
On release, we'll probably get new keys that actually contain all that Kickstarter stuff etc.
Just make sure that if that is the case, you get that key aswell.

Would be nice if a Dev could confirm/deny.

Countess 1233 2912
  • 16 Sep '17
 Whisper

@Maci said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Humble Staff said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Reported just in case.

I'm pretty sure they are just Alpha keys.
On release, we'll probably get new keys that actually contain all that Kickstarter stuff etc.
Just make sure that if that is the case, you get that key aswell.

Would be nice if a Dev could confirm/deny.

They have already, this one key is it, there is no more

7 7
  • 16 Sep '17
 -Phen-

So is there anyway to fund the Kickstarter any more? Or anyway to get into the game?

Baron 495 1381

@-Phen- said:
So is there anyway to fund the Kickstarter any more? Or anyway to get into the game?

Keep your eyes open for updates on the selling of keys. Check the forums for some posts related to selling alpha keys. lots of players got multiple keys with the purchase tier - though the price may be inflated due to demand.

7 7
  • 16 Sep '17
 -Phen-

@baron von moorla. Does the kick starter not allow pledges anymore? I shows open spots to buy a $60 one but no way to really pay for it. So is the funding over?

Baron 495 1381

@-Phen- said:
@baron von moorla. Does the kick starter not allow pledges anymore? I shows open spots to buy a $60 one but no way to really pay for it. So is the funding over?

Yes, the funding has closed for access to alpha keys. There has been talk of them re-opening pledges in the future before official release - though for now it may be best to attempt to find someone with extra keys to sell.

See this link:
https://mordhau.com/shop/

7 7
  • 16 Sep '17
 -Phen-

The shop itself has never had anything in it for me. Only Kickstarter. Now the kick starter shows it has room for more funding but isn't open for purchase. Kinda makes me sad I can't put in my $60 bucks for this game. :/

Baron 495 1381

@-Phen- said:
The shop itself has never had anything in it for me. Only Kickstarter. Now the kick starter shows it has room for more funding but isn't open for purchase. Kinda makes me sad I can't put in my $60 bucks for this game. :/

Here's your best option for the moment Good sir -Phen
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/9125/regarding-the-trade-of-alphabeta-keys/

22 26
  • 16 Sep '17
 Baron

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland
Hey! Ain't you the guy that made the Crypte horde map?
Dude it's perfect!!

Baron 495 1381

@Baron said:
@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland
Hey! Ain't you the guy that made the Crypte horde map?
Dude it's perfect!!

Aye! I converted the Crypt map to FFA is all and Snow Moor, Rain etc..
I host the server which is home to some of those who created the Cursed modes.
"Eggplant"

Once we see eggplant n' Zedhead n' Phishi in Mordhau SDK... it's going to be off the chain!

22 26
  • 16 Sep '17
 Baron

Huge props!
Love your work, can't wait to see it!

Knight 5 5
  • 17 Sep '17
 RussellX3

Is anyone else getting long startups? Sometimes the game takes 30 seconds or more to load, other times instant. The game runs fine on my GTX 970 so I have the required specs, just don't know why it takes long to start. Chivalry loads instantly for me. I hope it isn't just me :(