Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau Alpha Launch

5 0
  • 12 Sep '17
 Gamerdude

Hey guys, i really want to buy a alpha code, if anybody is interested in selling please PM me :)

3 3
  • 12 Sep '17
 Minty

It's damn amazing. I haven't had a problem with the net code, lag or disconnecting. It is very fun, I love it already.

Knight 92 313
  • 12 Sep '17
 Darkfyre

Can confirm, booted up the alpha right at launch and the past few hours have been nothing but smooth sailing. The netcode is excellent, the controls are responsive and flow naturally, and its just so fun! Bravo developers, bravo.

And it only gets better from here!

3 8
  • 12 Sep '17
 Valbjorn

It's a freaking torture to read all this reviews about the game.
Devs, i'm really begging you, alow people to buy some more alpha keys.

P.S. I hevent felt myself so helpless and filthy for a long time, this shit really makes me depressed.

Baron 19 31
  • 12 Sep '17
 FishBazooka

No NDA?

2 7
  • 12 Sep '17
 BigSpooks

Put in a bit over two hours so far, and I am really enjoying it. It is very well polished, especially for an Alpha, runs smooth, no crashes so far, I have only encountered a few UI bugs that were fixed easily, weapons and armor seem balanced so far. Great game!

Baron 495 1381

@Valbjorn said:
P.S. I hevent felt myself so helpless and filthy for a long time, this shit really makes me depressed.

wrong.png
Is it wrong for me to like this comment?

Thank you to everyone who's leaving your feedback on the game! Every little bit is welcome. Pleasure to hear about it with only hours to go until I can explore it for myself. Keep the first impressions coming gents!

Knight 1 1
  • 12 Sep '17
 Tularean

Called in sick to play this, yeah the boys

Knight 63 88
  • 12 Sep '17
 greyfox

@Gamerdude said:
Hey guys, i really want to buy a alpha code, if anybody is interested in selling please PM me :)

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/9125/regarding-the-trade-of-alphabeta-keys/?page=1

Knight 63 88
  • 12 Sep '17
 greyfox

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:

@Valbjorn said:

wrong.png
Is it wrong for me to like this comment?

Thank you to everyone who's leaving your feedback on the game! Every little bit is welcome. Pleasure to hear about it with only hours to go until I can explore it for myself. Keep the first impressions coming gents!

If you want more feedback, there's a "first impressions thread"

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/9125/regarding-the-trade-of-alphabeta-keys/?page=1

4 0
  • 12 Sep '17
 SHEHs

Anyone selling alpha keys?

Knight 5410 7408
  • 12 Sep '17
 Humble Staff

I DID IT, IM HOME IM DOWNLOADING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

4 0
4 0
  • 13 Sep '17
 SHEHs

Anyone willing to sell alpha keys?

Knight 30 22
  • 13 Sep '17
 TastierCornet3

its AMAZING! its smooth it feels great and its look stunning. the deathmatch lobbies sure have ffa duel and i love it. i cant wait for bows and javelins aswell as the good old pommel throw haha. great job guys you made a masterpiece <3

1 2
  • 13 Sep '17
 MockComic

Are the servers running right now? When ever I try to launch the game it crashes.

1 1
  • 13 Sep '17
 Adam-Floyd

When will I receive my key????