• 12 Sep '17
 JREX

Seems that I did not pledge enough to participate in the Alpha... fail

2 2
  • 12 Sep '17
 smoke63b

@JREX said:

I pledged $150 and that came with 3 alpha keys. I did not receive anything and it shows nothing in the purchased area...

Knight 1836 2232
  • 12 Sep '17
 Void

@JREX said:

I suspected that, but I thought that you just had "Conscript" visible instead of your regular title, like Zombie.
I'm sorry man. Just be patient. The game will be even better when you'll get in!

Knight 1836 2232
  • 12 Sep '17
 Void

@smoke63b said:

@JREX said:

I pledged $150 and that came with 3 alpha keys. I did not receive anything and it shows nothing in the purchased area...

Maybe you have to link it to your account.

8 22
Knight 1836 2232
  • 12 Sep '17
 Void

Ok I just pressed "play"!

Deep breath

8 2
  • 12 Sep '17
 KingHalo

Would you happen to be selling one of those keys?

Conscript 7 10
  • 12 Sep '17
 JREX

Man, I am so bummed out thinking I was going to come home and play this Alpha, I wonder how long we'll have to wait to enjoy this? :/

Knight 590 690
  • 12 Sep '17
 Garou

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:

Trying to sit still at work...

giphy (22).gif
7.5 Hours until Mordhau.

I feel your pain. You have my image of you as your avatar :D.

273 444
  • 12 Sep '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@JREX said:
Man, I am so bummed out thinking I was going to come home and play this Alpha, I wonder how long we'll have to wait to enjoy this? :/

I'm sorry man. How much did you donate? The tiers seemed pretty clear to me

Conscript 7 10
  • 12 Sep '17
 JREX

Oh, they are definitely clear. I pledge many Kickstarter projects, forget about the tier and just follow up on the emails after that. I guess I was thrown off when the email and the website said that Kickstarter backers can now access their Alpha key. Didn't stop to think that it meant only certain levels of pledges will have access. =P

Knight 63 88
  • 12 Sep '17
 greyfox

my very early impression is that blocking is a little bit too easy now. I don't feel I have to do much more than pressing right mouse button, no need to "allign" the block. But as I said just a very early impression, what do you guys think?

Knight 25 83
  • 12 Sep '17
 Wiebusje

@greyfox said:
my very early impression is that blocking is a little bit too easy now. I don't feel I have to do much more than pressing right mouse button, no need to "allign" the block. But as I said just a very early impression, what do you guys think?

I agree. Other than that I feel like the range of swords need to be adjusted, it can reach too far. Also no archery in the Alpha :( Oh well..

Knight 11 3
  • 12 Sep '17
 Spar

God reach

Ez Block

Feint lulz

Tank speed

Floaty feelz

This feels more polished than Chivalry? For reals? I disagree, but then again I haven't touched that game in a long time. This game is hopefully going to change massively in the future.

2428 4937
  • 12 Sep '17
 Maci

Feels amazing! Aside of some rare times a hit wouldn't connect, it seems rock stable currently.
Really fun too! Thanks so much dev people guys dudes

3 8
  • 12 Sep '17
 Valbjorn

Can dews make more alpha keys somehow?

Conscript 7 10
  • 12 Sep '17
 JREX

Yes! Perhaps allow Kickstarter backers of lower pledge levels to donate the difference to access the Alpha?

Duchess 76 79
  • 12 Sep '17
 ChrisFries

Gonna take some time to get used to, but it sure was fun playing tonight!

20 15
  • 12 Sep '17
 Irish_King

hey guys , looking to buy an alpha key asap please message me .

5 0
  • 12 Sep '17
 Gamerdude

Hey guys, i really want to buy a alpha code, if anybody is interested in selling please PM me :)