Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau Alpha Launch

2428 4937
  • 24 Nov '17
 Maci

@Jax said:
CDPR pretty much enslaved their devs tho, like "you can't leave the office until X is done"

Guess they REALLY wanted to go home the day combat was added. :^ )

Duke 5558 13284
  • 25 Nov '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Maci said:

@Jax said:
CDPR pretty much enslaved their devs tho, like "you can't leave the office until X is done"

guy 1 "ey add some buttons that do stuff"
guy 2 "what about skill tho"
guy 1 "just add a roll I guess smh"

Knight 830 1764
  • 25 Nov '17
 Ulkenstride

@Jax said:

@Maci said:

@Jax said:

guy 1 "ey add some buttons that do stuff"
guy 2 "what about skill tho"
guy 1 "just add a roll I guess smh"

I think Witcher 3's Combat was quite enjoyable, I mean it's no Mordhau Combat, but it was quite fun.

Knight 2307 4188
  • 25 Nov '17
 Runagate

@Ulkenstride said: I think Witcher 3's Combat was quite enjoyable

Of course you do.

Knight 830 1764
  • 25 Nov '17
 Ulkenstride

@Runagate said:

@Ulkenstride said: I think Witcher 3's Combat was quite enjoyable

Of course you do.

Of course I do. :)

Knight 4116 4392
  • 25 Nov '17
 pizza boy

the combat being shit in the witcher is okay because the story is really well done

best part of the game is doing the monster contracts tbh

305 836
  • 26 Nov '17
 SK.Edam

@CaptainGaymer said:
the combat being shit in the witcher is okay because the story is really well done

best part of the game is doing the monster contracts tbh

for an RPG this big the combat is actually good compared to other RPGs

1 0
  • 1 Dec '17
 FRANK_THE_TANK

I want in you bastards... please :3

1 2
  • 20 Dec '17
 BiZaRRe2020

@marox said:
It's here! The purpose of this Alpha is to ensure the stability of the game and its server infrastructure, as well as testing the functionality and synergies between all the game mechanics. Balancing is not a big concern to us at the moment and will be addressed once we have finalized our proficiency and perk system, which will follow in a future update, along with other features that we're currently holding back while they're being worked on. Please keep in mind that this is an early alpha version of the game, bugs and broken things are to be expected.

To compensate for the lack of an ingame tutorial in this early stage, it's highly recommended that you read carefully through the controls menu and try things out in a local match before jumping into multiplayer -- there are some extremely skilled players with thousands of hours in melee games who are eager to fight and won't hold back.

Also, check out this great tutorial made by community member Jax:

Please please please bring this to console!!!!! I’d love to play this and many other console players I talk to want to as well. It’s such a beautiful and realistic looking game and I just really want to see it on Consoles :)

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 20 Dec '17
 ohshitsorry

@BiZaRRe2020 said:

@marox said:
It's here! The purpose of this Alpha is to ensure the stability of the game and its server infrastructure, as well as testing the functionality and synergies between all the game mechanics. Balancing is not a big concern to us at the moment and will be addressed once we have finalized our proficiency and perk system, which will follow in a future update, along with other features that we're currently holding back while they're being worked on. Please keep in mind that this is an early alpha version of the game, bugs and broken things are to be expected.

To compensate for the lack of an ingame tutorial in this early stage, it's highly recommended that you read carefully through the controls menu and try things out in a local match before jumping into multiplayer -- there are some extremely skilled players with thousands of hours in melee games who are eager to fight and won't hold back.

Please please please bring this to console!!!!! I’d love to play this and many other console players I talk to want to as well. It’s such a beautiful and realistic looking game and I just really want to see it on Consoles :)

https://mordhau.com/faq/

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 21 Dec '17
 vanguard

@BiZaRRe2020 said:

@marox said:

Have faith brother, if the game blow up I think it is sort of unavoidable that this will happen.

Knight 5410 7408
  • 21 Dec '17
 Humble Staff

Yea but like, expect it waaaaaaay down the line. Especially if Triternion keeps being this small.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 2 Jan '18
 Frise

brave argentine man calls crush and his friends small

Knight 5410 7408
  • 2 Jan '18
 Humble Staff

Small in team size but triple A big in quality. Compared to today's standards they are arguably better yet.

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 11 Jan '18
 ThunderDuck

lmao stay small son

Baron 582 972
  • 12 Jan '18
 lash

Have faith, Mordhau - will prevail!

1 0
  • 13 Jan '18
 0ne

How can I get access to alphas and betas? I love this game and want to get in on the action!

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 13 Jan '18
 ThunderDuck

You gotta wait for release, sorry son. You aren't missing out on too much right now though as there's little content at this particular moment in relative time and space.

6 4
  • 13 Jan '18
 Wiking5th

Is the game...... Dead ?

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 13 Jan '18
 EruTheTeapot

Nope, why ?

You aren't missing out on too much right now though as there's little content at this particular moment in relative time and space.

That might be a little misleading for people out of Alpha, I think game has solid content atm but it can't be compared with Finished Games as expected from Alpha State.

There is TDM, Deathmatch and Skirmirsh (LTS) gamemodes along 4 (?) good maps atm. Which is enough content for Alpha and short-term playtime imho.
I for one, get bored from dueling all the time and don't like LTS. Would love big team-based modes and maps obviously but they are coming over time anyway, so I'm not in hurry