I can't truly be the black knight without it

Knight 23 24
  • 11 Sep '17
 StoopKid

Only if they have racial slurs specialized for the different races

Knight 39 74
  • 11 Sep '17
 PureUncutIdeology

In the dev blog they said race (ie skin color) was something that can be changed in character customization. Was also a thing in the project slasher build from what i know.

3 2

Gods this community is abhorrently racist. It would take the devs less than an hour to include some darker skin tones.

80 35
  • 9 Jun
 SkinnyPete

@StoopKid said:
Only if they have racial slurs specialized for the different races

Your school shooter is showing.

81 55
  • 10 Jun
 HoracioCrux

Just like women, the devs have said they will implement them once they feel they can do it in the best way possible. You guys just have to be patient. The devs are busy fixing bugs (of which there are many). Lets get a smoothly working game first, then we can have a diverse game.

110 70
  • 10 Jun
 SerJaGGsaW

@ZachJamesGames said:
Gods this community is abhorrently racist. It would take the devs less than an hour to include some darker skin tones.

you are so preoccupied with whether or not they can do it, that you never really thought about whether or not they SHOULD do it.
guess what; you're racist.. why? because according to your definition, if white people have anything of their own, its literally Hitler.. you know what Africa needs?? way more white people, and lets throw some asians and jews in there just for good measure.. africa is way way too black.. this is 2019 after all.