Mordhau

Raise your hand

Count 1464 952

If you are calling in sick or skipping class to play Mordhau tomorrow?
Because I just told my work I wasn't feeling safe and it was making me feel sick for the day of Tuesday the 12th.

Baron 1600 5076
  • 11 Sep '17
 Lincs

Based Hurricane canceled my class for me tomorrow.

Thanks Irma

Baron 664 1302
  • 11 Sep '17
 PJ_Ammas

I literally am taking this semester off boyo

176 454
  • 11 Sep '17
 Koda

Man I really fucking shouldn't because it's two back to back programming classes I need to do well in, and they don't really help you out if you miss class. That said, fuck yes I am skipping tomorrow.

Count 57 64
  • 11 Sep '17
 Knight of Rosen

I have missed a lot of classes already... But fuck it one more won't hurt!

Recruit 83 127
Duke 754 1200
  • 11 Sep '17
 Stumpy

I'll continue to work as usual, unfortunately im gone for the weekend, but i shall not drop tears for that reason. I'll still have plenty of time to play.

Count 671 1130
  • 11 Sep '17
 Zexis

I'll probably bail a little early, it's later in the work day. Can't wait for the FASHION, ah fuck, it's going to be so good

Knight 573 1163
  • 11 Sep '17
 JoBe

18 UTC is 9 p.m. here so no problemo there for me. Will most likely leave it to install overnight if needed and play the next day.

2369 4809
  • 11 Sep '17
 Maci

@Lincs said:
Based Hurricane canceled my class for me tomorrow.

Thanks Irma

inb4 it cancels your internet too :^ )

2 1
  • 11 Sep '17
 Shataka

Can I raise my horn instead?

214 412
  • 11 Sep '17
 Astonop

Free time before uni for another 2 weeks. Probably will only watch Jax play tomorrow instead of playing myself though - I've never had good experiences on games on first day of release before so playing it safe.

Sellsword 41 88
  • 11 Sep '17
 Xedrik

I quit my shitty job and don't have to go to school until winter term.
So I have a month of doing nothing but mordhau

Baron 664 1302
  • 11 Sep '17
 PJ_Ammas

@Astonop said:
Free time before uni for another 2 weeks. Probably will only watch Jax play tomorrow instead of playing myself though - I've never had good experiences on games on first day of release before so playing it safe.

Just fight bots imho. And watch Jax at the same time

Duke 282 401
  • 11 Sep '17
 SeaFerret

Getting off work early to play until night school then staying up all night after night school. Hopefully I run into some of you guys, this is a night you will all remember for the rest of your lives.

214 412
  • 12 Sep '17
 Astonop

@PJ_Ammas said:

@Astonop said:

Just fight bots imho. And watch Jax at the same time

That is actually a very good suggestion, granted my computer can even handle that. Thanks!

Knight 30 23
  • 12 Sep '17
 Volca

Inb4 Mordhau fucked up my grades

Baroness 175 185
  • 12 Sep '17
 Edy_Nelson

I'm pulling an all-nighter so I can wake up directly to the alpha release.

Knight 43 82
  • 12 Sep '17
 jank

I'm gonna chug some nyquil in a little bit so I can pass out and wake up a couple hours before launch

Knight 22 47
  • 12 Sep '17
 Pipe

Only part time so I get the next few days off anyway which is good timing