Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau Alpha Launches 12th September, 18:00 UTC

Knight 615 1118
  • 11 Sep '17
 Uncy

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:
Oh wow you don't even realise it lmao

You're failing to elaborate. I'm not the one telling strangers to kill themselves over imagined events. All I stated was my disdain for the kids being toxic and bitching about the delay, which was uncalled for.

You may need to learn what toxic means.

Yeah you were just calling people psychotic, cancer and saying they shouldn't play the game. You seem very upset right now and I'm sorry that you're in this situation while the alpha is coming.

Maybe you're just trolling, but the person I called psychotic is telling strangers to kill themselves over something that didn't happen lol.

  1. Insult playerbase saying they're psychotic toxic children

  2. Cry because someone insulted you in return xDD

23 91
  • 11 Sep '17
 Killdozer

Party Lads. Party.

23 91
  • 11 Sep '17
 Killdozer

Last Video. Probably.

Knight 6 2
  • 11 Sep '17
 ntpgmr

Woot Woot! I'll probably not be able to play until the weekend but still, having the bloody game will be awesome. See you mates on the battlefield.
And sorry to the people in which I must perform a coronary bypass, pneumonectomy, thyroidectomy, Arthroscopy, Weaver–Dunn procedure, gastrectomy, or Neurosurgery on them

Count 92 260
  • 11 Sep '17
 Intellicide

@Uncy said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:
Oh wow you don't even realise it lmao

You're failing to elaborate. I'm not the one telling strangers to kill themselves over imagined events. All I stated was my disdain for the kids being toxic and bitching about the delay, which was uncalled for.

You may need to learn what toxic means.

Yeah you were just calling people psychotic, cancer and saying they shouldn't play the game. You seem very upset right now and I'm sorry that you're in this situation while the alpha is coming.

Maybe you're just trolling, but the person I called psychotic is telling strangers to kill themselves over something that didn't happen lol.

  1. Insult playerbase saying they're psychotic toxic children

  2. Cry because someone insulted you in return xDD

B-B-B-BUZZKILL

4 6
  • 11 Sep '17
 5150

i foresee a lot of people skipping school and calling in sick tomorrow.

Mercenary 1 0
  • 1
  • 11 Sep '17
 Splitter

YES!

Baron 20 13
  • 11 Sep '17
 Pulimuli

Having 3 days off from work starting tomorrow! Epic fucking timing <3

King 2430 3418

@Whisper said:
Come your literally titties everyone, the promised time is nearly upon us.

This announcement is like your stockings, it makes everyone cream for a guy

Knight 83 115
  • 11 Sep '17
 Mufflin

Phew I thought they were going to make us wait another week after giving it to all their friends.

It's like christmas eve, will the game be as good as we all have been dreaming or will we open the present and find a huge wooden crate full of a range of itchy socks that are either too small or too big that completely crushes our dreams forever.

Knight 573 1165
  • 11 Sep '17
 JoBe

@Killdozer said:
Last Video. Probably.

DhGRA0L

Knight 465 451
  • 11 Sep '17
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@Whisper said:
Come your literally titties everyone, the promised time is nearly upon us.

This announcement is like your stockings, it makes everyone cream for a guy

get out

Knight 2 0
  • 11 Sep '17
 Thorux

ITS REAL BOIS

Knight 9 17
  • 11 Sep '17
 Badger

Absolutely wonderful. I have never been so hyped for a game in my life. Bring on Mordhau!

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 11 Sep '17
 Smeelio

I am glad

Knight 31 49
  • 11 Sep '17
 ILLBILLNECRO

@ntpgmr said:
Woot Woot! I'll probably not be able to play until the weekend but still, having the bloody game will be awesome. See you mates on the battlefield.
And sorry to the people in which I must perform a coronary bypass, pneumonectomy, thyroidectomy, Arthroscopy, Weaver–Dunn procedure, gastrectomy, or Neurosurgery on them

I will take one colonopscopy to go please.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 11 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

thank mrox

Baron 495 1381
How many of you are calling in sick tomorrow?