@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Uncy said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Uncy said:

@SandorClegane said:
Kind of wish all the mewling children would have their alpha access revoked, hope it's not too cancerous.

lmao are you that fucking cunt from today who were ffaing on chivarly duel servers? kys

I've been at work all day today, child.
It really sucks that toxic kids like you are gonna be all over this game.

cya in 2018 :') oh and nice lies btw

I'm in alpha, and I'm not lying lmao. You're psychotic and cancer.

Can you not see my steam account Tabyrd32 and see that I've not been on today? Grow up.

Why are you so toxic?

I'm the one being toxic?

Don't engage them, it's this community, seriously you can get away with pedophillia easier here than being an archer if not for devban

Hope devs eventually ban all these toxic people. Or a temporary suspension until they get their act together.

You're calling people out for fucking around and memeing in forums.

They're calling you out for taking everything so seriously; this entire community is a shitpost.

No one needs to "get their act together" because they have fun acting this way
tbh

Sellsword 12 2
  • 11 Sep '17
 Yj

Yyyyuyuuyuyyyyyyy

23 91
78 115
  • 11 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

@Sir Zombie said:

@SandorClegane said:

@Sir Zombie said:
Oh wow you don't even realise it lmao

You're failing to elaborate. I'm not the one telling strangers to kill themselves over imagined events. All I stated was my disdain for the kids being toxic and bitching about the delay, which was uncalled for.

You may need to learn what toxic means.

Yeah you were just calling people psychotic, cancer and saying they shouldn't play the game. You seem very upset right now and I'm sorry that you're in this situation while the alpha is coming.

Maybe you're just trolling, but the person I called psychotic is telling strangers to kill themselves over something that didn't happen lol.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 11 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

I c u r a very srs man

Baron 664 1304
78 115
  • 11 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

They're calling you out for taking everything so seriously; this entire community is a shitpost.

tbh

Haha. I have no problem with memes or having fun, if you had actually read what I said you'd see I was calling people out for acting entitled and complaining to devs about a delay they deemed necessary, even though there was never a set in stone date, and they said there could be delays. That behavior isn't having fun, it's ridiculous and should be called out.

Knight 669 995

@N1nj4Br said:
How can I play tomorrow? Someone help me by favoooorrr my steam is N1nj4Br

Did you buy the alpha?

Countess 1233 2912
  • 11 Sep '17
 Whisper

Come your literally titties everyone, the promised time is nearly upon us.

Recruit 87 134
  • 11 Sep '17
 FlameHeart

AAAAAA

78 115
  • 11 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

@Whisper said:
Come your literally titties everyone, the promised time is nearly upon us.

Yasssssssssss

Time to quit my job and be homeless, stealing electricity and internet to power my pc on the streets to play mordhau all day.

Knight 445 1074
  • 11 Sep '17
 Knight Nicholas

@SandorClegane said:

tbh

I have no problem with memes or having fun, I was just calling people out for acting entitled and complaining to devs about a delay they deemed necessary, while they said there could be delays. The behavior I'm referring to isn't having fun, it's ridiculous and should be called out.

Oh, I thought we were talking about some assumed "drama" from a Chivalry FFA game. Sorry friend.

Sellsword 12 2
  • 11 Sep '17
 Yj

Yj

Y: yes PRAISE for Mordhau
J: jezebelobump.. whatever PRAISE for Mordhau

I change my initials meaning for you Mordhau.

Baron 56 84
  • 11 Sep '17
 Theblastback

Guys, check your purchases!

78 115
  • 11 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

@Knight Nicholas said:

@SandorClegane said:

tbh

I have no problem with memes or having fun, I was just calling people out for acting entitled and complaining to devs about a delay they deemed necessary, while they said there could be delays. The behavior I'm referring to isn't having fun, it's ridiculous and should be called out.

Oh, I thought we were talking about some assumed "drama" from a Chivalry FFA game. Sorry friend.

No that person told me to kill myself over a chivalry game he played today that he thinks I was in even though I've been at work all day and haven't been on chiv in like a week. No prob.

Knight 66 72
  • 11 Sep '17
 DoubleK

@Theblastback said:
Guys, check your purchases!

oh SHITTT
22 hours, 47 minutes left!

214 412
  • 11 Sep '17
 Astonop

Thank you devs. I have nothing else really to add.

Duke 754 1201
  • 11 Sep '17
 Stumpy

inb4 delay

Knight 263 646
  • 11 Sep '17
 Yirtox

Aw shit i don't know what to post
I believe a shitty meme will do fine :
d6nGYHS.gif
anyway thanks devs <3