Baron 48 87
  • 12 Sep '17
 Nagrandt

ALPHAU MORDPHA

2 3
Knight 83 115
  • 12 Sep '17
 Mufflin

I wish they had made it 10AM uk time rather than 7PM because that means I can only play for a few hours

Sellsword 66 102
  • 12 Sep '17
 Judas_Iscariot

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm ready.

214 412
  • 12 Sep '17
 Astonop

@Mufflin said:
I wish they had made it 10AM uk time rather than 7PM because that means I can only play for a few hours

Wouldn't be fair on the US lot to release it at 4-5AM for them. Gotta keep it fair for everyone. Plus it's 6PM GMT, not 7, so maybe you have an hour longer than you thought.

Knight 9 6
  • 12 Sep '17
 Crythor

I am not home when alpha releases =( But see you all one and a half week later =) Hopefully i can see a stream during that time.

11 3
  • 12 Sep '17
 Psychocat

Hmm, where can i buy Mordhau? And how do i get the aplha access, help!

Knight 25 83
  • 12 Sep '17
 Wiebusje

@Psychocat said:
Hmm, where can i buy Mordhau? And how do i get the aplha access, help!

You can't get alpha access anymore, unless there's someone who is willing to sell their key. It will cost you a lot though! There's also streamers who will be doing key giveaways, so just keep an eye on Twitch.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 12 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

They should make a thread in announcements saying you can't pre-order the game anymore
oh w8

1 1
  • 12 Sep '17
 Industria

So they wont launch early access? No hype then, pointless ;(

Sellsword 66 102
  • 12 Sep '17
 Judas_Iscariot

@Industria said:

They did launch early access but you either didn't support during the Kickstarter or didn't know about it and didn't support because of that. Hopefully they sell some more keys before the end of the year though.

Knight 1 5
214 412
  • 12 Sep '17
 Astonop

@BATTLE_BEAST said:

@Industria said:

They did launch early access but you either didn't support during the Kickstarter or didn't know about it and didn't support because of that. Hopefully they sell some more keys before the end of the year though.

I don't think at this point it is even legal for them to do so due to Steam ToS. Pretty sure that's what got the forum store shut down, as you can't host a game on Steam in a pre-release state while not selling keys for said game on Steam. There was close to a quarter of a year to buy into Alpha and Beta, I don't think many excuses can be made at this point aside from only finding out about the game after both sales ended, and even then all that can really be said is 'Tough luck'.

Knight 30 55
  • 12 Sep '17
 TPMElbanana

Use+this+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed959.png

YEAAAAAAA BOIIIII, 6 HOURS TO GOO, GET YOUR ENERGY DRENKS BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Knight 64 93
Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 12 Sep '17
 EruTheTeapot

So close yet so far

Knight 40 102
  • 12 Sep '17
 Moomooandu

All you guys complaining about the Alpha releasing too late/early.

I'm in Australia and the Alpha comes out here at 4am so quit your bitching lmao.

Knight 64 93

@Moomooandu said:
All you guys complaining about the Alpha releasing too late/early.

I'm in Australia and the Alpha comes out here at 4am so quit your bitching lmao.

Ooo it's Paul Blart morality cop coming to start drama.