Mordhau

In light of recent events...

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Sep '17
 NitroSperg6K

Stop crying you butthurt gremlins. In specific DerFurst lmao. People bitching and moaning because a small amount of relevant competitive melee players get to test a few days before you. "reee its split the community in half" "reee what have they done for mordhau"? More than you goons lmao.

Knight 3135 7297
  • 11 Sep '17
 Punzybobo

1497478905303.jpg

ft10 me loser

17 26
  • 11 Sep '17
 Euriloco

people like this DerFurst made america have 32 genders....

Baron 2357 3389
  • 11 Sep '17
 Xekratos

Lol.

Baron 2357 3389
  • 11 Sep '17
 Xekratos

@Euriloco said:

Yep. This guy right here is the reason we are so PC with so many genders.
innocentwhitepeople.jpg

King 2430 3413

I look at the people bitching and I can see why they wern't chosen

Duke 552 937
  • 11 Sep '17
 Goatie

Burrito jesus christ stop beating a dead horse.

Duchess 6885 9857
  • 11 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

Beat it until it is resurrected

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Sep '17
 NitroSperg6K

@Goatie said:
Burrito jesus christ stop beating a dead horse.

Ur nan isn't quite dead yet

Count 800 3056
  • 11 Sep '17
 EatAtRedLobster

@Xekratos said:

@Euriloco said:

innocentwhitepeople.jpg

Which guy in particular are you referring to?

It's the 3rd guy from the left isn't it?

Baron 2357 3389
  • 11 Sep '17
 Xekratos

@EatAtRedLobster said:

@Xekratos said:

@Euriloco said:

innocentwhitepeople.jpg

Which guy in particular are you referring to?

It's the 3rd guy from the left isn't it?

Shit you're good.

Conscript 4562 6301
  • 11 Sep '17
 vanguard

You fuckos are only going to make things worse with this kind of thread. Stop fueling the cancer pls, this is what can cause a divide in the community. EU circlejerk of chiv veterans against everyone else.

I mean it's what I said on the other thread, you guys antagonizing those outside of your circlejerk will only make things shittier for everyone, from the devs to the lurkers on this forums.

What are the intentions behind this thread, if not to set people on fire again?

Knight 614 1112
  • 11 Sep '17
 Uncy

Can we just stop this topic already? By making such posts you're just showing how childish you are .

Just stop, we dont need another war here

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Sep '17
 NitroSperg6K

What are the intentions behind this thread, if not to set people on fire again?

To call out people crying over irrelevant shit :^)

Also why are you acting like its 'dividing' the community, its literally just a handful of angry forum autists that are sad because they don't like certain players or didn't get early testing lmao

Conscript 4562 6301
  • 11 Sep '17
 vanguard

Oh now that's makes you truly a bik boi imho

You will end up giving Furst reason if you don't ​hold your autismo back a bit tbh I know it's difficult as I am quite the autismo myself, but pls man stop this madness

You think it's nothing? Look how many likes Furst post got. Might be nothing, but it can become something

Knight 37 26
  • 11 Sep '17
 interrog8or

i just wanna play mordhau

Duke 552 937
  • 11 Sep '17
 Goatie

It's literally a handful of prideful chivalry reddit autists that are coming in and trashtalking because they think they own the place. This place had a way better attitude to discussing controversial things before all the haha le meme stay small son! people turned up.

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Sep '17
 NitroSperg6K

@vanguard said:

You will end up giving Furst reason if you don't ​hold your autismo back a bit tbh I know it's difficult as I am quite the autismo myself, but pls man stop this madness

You think it's nothing? Look how many likes Furst post got. Might be nothing, but it can become something

46 people out of 1690+ alpha testers is just a small handful of autismo people who are tilted at a variety of reasons:

• Not liking some of the players who get to test the game, even though they are relevant players who know what they're talking about.
  • Butthurt that they haven't got tester.
  • Angry that the game has been delayed.

To say that the small handful of people who simply can't wait are dividing the community is silly. Autists just like sperging out at the devs at any given opportunity. I understand your fears of breaking the community up, but it really is just a minority of angry autists.

Knight 3135 7297
  • 11 Sep '17
 Punzybobo

@BurritoWarrior said:

@vanguard said:

To say that the small handful of people who simply can't wait are dividing the community is silly. Autists just like sperging out at the devs at any given opportunity. I understand your fears of breaking the community up, but it really is just a minority of angry autists.

Then why fuel the flames with yet another thread

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Sep '17
 NitroSperg6K

Then why fuel the flames with yet another thread

Cos I missed all the fun the first time :^)