Mordhau

Alpha Feedback and Suggestions Thread

2 1
  • 6 May '19
 CaptainCanada

User Interface

Suggestion to people who handle visual indicator stuff.

Could we possibly get a party indicator when playing with friends? Its immersive to not really see them unless you really look hard, but it'd be nice to generally know where they are to coordinate better.

Loving the game!

21 10
  • 8 May '19
 Kaervan

It would be fantastic if the AI for bots didn't have a much faster attack speed than players. They already have nearly perfect parry and block, they don't need to attack twice as fast as players.

Mercenary 2192 3909
  • 8 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Who said they are attacking faster though ?
I dont think thats the case

Knight 2274 4094
  • 8 May '19
 Runagate

The offline bots have the exact same stats as you do

5 4
  • 9 May '19
 乇卩丨匚

Siege mode would be fun. One team defending a castle and having some time to build walls and roadblocks and other team attacking.
With limited amount of respawns of course.

21 10
  • 11 May '19
 Kaervan

@Runagate said:

I don't know about offline bots, but this is not the case for Horde bots. Horde bots do not have an attack reset duration and have unlimited stamina. This is why Horde matches lead to hiding at the top of ladders shooting arrows at the bosses. It's obvious when seen side by side:

1 0
  • 11 May '19
 masloh

Can you please fix the horde map locations (bots not being able to get to certain locations) so it is about fighting bots not farming? Also bot projectiles hitting you regardless of evading manouvers :/

Knight 365 629
  • 12 May '19
 Snake Skin

@Kaervan said:

@Runagate said:

I don't know about offline bots, but this is not the case for Horde bots. Horde bots do not have an attack reset duration and have unlimited stamina. This is why Horde matches lead to hiding at the top of ladders shooting arrows at the bosses. It's obvious when seen side by side:

This is actually false, the hooded horde bots just have buffed speed atop of having a carving knife (fastest weapon in the game). You can test by fighting against a shielded hordebot to find out that they actually run out of stamina and when they block with no stamina they get a long stun and bend their spines forward much like a player would in early alpha versions of the game.

Honestly I'd much rather have the hordebots be ragdolled to the ground like players are when they block fists with no stamina instead of seeing them get disarmed or get their current effect.

1 0
  • 12 May '19
 svetliaka92

So, today has been the most frustrating day of Mordhau since i bought the game. I spent 5 hours of joining a horde match, it's wave 14-17. The guys lose, while the map is changing i get booted because the server is full.
"Joining a server will now reserve a slot in advance, fixing the issue of being booted after loading." - this fix either didn't work, or created another issue.

1312 2879
  • 15 May '19
 Monsteri

This topic has been unpinned.