Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 2 Sep '19
 Manu

The 3/3/3 speed penalty from held block shields is applied even if the shield is in hand but not blocking. There is a noticeable running speed difference when I stow away the shield.

1 1
  • 2 Sep '19
 Frallon

I connect to one ranked duel match. Since that i have only recieved this ''VAC check timed out'' thing on every server i connect to. I am unable to play the game :(

1 0
  • 2 Sep '19
 HeironymousFlex

Found this bug during ranked play, ELO counter says 1,303 and next rank is 1,300, it doesnt change rank though.rankbug.PNG

6 4

my inventory doesn't appear and I've been level 1 please help me

1 3

This is me. I'm wearing workers shorts, no shirt, and had a dagger equipped. When I pressed 0, my dagger would disappear, as well as all my clothes 40da6d9.png

I hope this isn't too NSFW

King 2430 3415
3 0
  • 2 Sep '19
 Zyriin

Server time ended and caused me to forfeit 40 mmr in a fight

2 0
  • 3 Sep '19
 untitled

Feathered Damascus skin for Bastard Sword doesn't load and is replaced with default sometimes.

113 80

@Manu said:
The 3/3/3 speed penalty from held block shields is applied even if the shield is in hand but not blocking. There is a noticeable running speed difference when I stow away the shield.

That's intended.

6 4

I can't connect to the game since there is no update. Now fix this error!

1 1
  • 3 Sep '19
 JosephPorta

On ranked contraband there is a spot where people can hide and just create a stalemate. I don't think this was intended but honestly it ruins the experience. Shield user from diamond 2 did it, the salt is justifiable20190904003038_1.jpg

6 0
  • 4 Sep '19
 FrazerSan

Spears have a longer reach than they look, https://youtu.be/rBdRSiKoy8M Not sure if bug but it doesn't look right to me.

2 0
  • 4 Sep '19
 𝖆1OilSauce

at the end of a 15 minute match i was awarded 470 gold to be added to my 10240 but didn't receive the funds
i was repeatably opening my inventory while the end game screen was passing waiting to see the number turn, which it didn't.

1 1
  • 4 Sep '19
 righto

Since the last update I have been getting much higher ping (200+) than usual to official Frontline servers in Australia. I currently have lower ping to the US servers than I do to Sydney.
This isn't an issue with official servers for other game modes, only Frontline.
It looks like most players in the region don't have this issue, but around 5-10 per game do. Perhaps an issue with the server provider and our ISPs?
Annotation 2019-09-04 150527.jpg

45 52
  • 4 Sep '19
 Cow

oh lord "the vac check timed out" error is back even when i start steam as an administrator pls fix i can't play again.

1 0
  • 4 Sep '19
 Vaati

Considering this a bug since it only just started after the latest 'hotfix'. but in every game i play on, duel, TDM and frontline i'v been teleporting against my will, i asked if everyone else saw it (they did) and they also were teleported. if it matters its always during someone's windup.

1 0
  • 4 Sep '19
 CrispyCream

When alt tabbing my game sometimes changes resolution from 4k to 1080 making it hard to click on the menus.

1 0
  • 5 Sep '19
 Mr2Ez

HELP! After installing the most recent patch I'm receiving the following message:

You were kicked from the server.
Reason: VAC check timed out

I've tried checking the integrity of my files with no luck. I reinstalled the game last night and was able to play for a few hours before getting kicked and issued the same error. I've never had an issue until now....

VACerror.png

2 0
  • 5 Sep '19
 Volinus

Customization/Audio

The new Veteran Helm (not sure about Raised Visor variants) uses muffled audio even though it is an open-faced helmet. Not sure if it affects the plume version also.

1 1
  • 5 Sep '19
 NRŁeopard

I live in Australia/oceanic region, since the patch I've had terrible connection to mostly the official frontline servers, i've checked 3 different days and all days my internet has been completely fine and working for any other game, even some official horde servers or player hosted servers have fine ping, it's just the official frontline servers that seem to suddenly have over 160 ping whereas in the past it was only 60 or less, the same goes for all the servers in ranked duel mode matchups also.