Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

7 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 noodlePancake

I cannot believe this. No updates in months... then one decent update with a handful of features people are asking for, and it breaks the whole game.... WTF!!!!! Just leave the game as is if you can't apply an update effectively! I'd rather have a game that works and lacks features than a game with features that doesn't work!

45 52
  • 31 Aug '19
 Cow

i've fixed the "VAC CHECKED TIMED OUT" bug

just run steam as administrator

Baron 2 1
  • 31 Aug '19
 Tay

I just went from plat 2 to unranked, the guy i lost against wasnt ranked so think there may be an issue with however mmr is worked out in that scenario

3 1
  • 31 Aug '19
 Misu

for those with "VAC CHECK TIMED OUT" Error try to restart steam with admin rights

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Sewo

Bug report:

1) When a match finishes, in the exp/gold screen and map vote screen I press esc but the game does not respond to the key therefor I can't leave the game.

2) Once a match is finished I receive the gold I earned but if I play more matches on the same server the gold amount does not increase and only the initial amount is displayed. If I leave the server on the main menu the real gold amount is shown. The gold amount does not change until the server is left.

3) When I join ranked duel I get often kicked by the server, reason of the kick "server is full".

Not a bug: on Crossroad map, blue spawn (new one, buld#9) is too elevated and running down the rock cause damage leading to a small imbalance.

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Gotex27

Guys, I have horrible Ping since the latest Patch. Went from about 10 or 12 to the tenfold. Is there any known fix? My Internet connection should be allright. I'm from Germany btw, if that makes any difference.

1 1
  • 31 Aug '19
 Nilcaho

Recently when quitting the game it has kept running.
Steam says Mordhau is still running but it's not there when I go to the Task Manager > Applications.
I can't launch the game because I get an App running error (23916).
The only way to get around this is to exit steam then reopen it, doing this deletes any screenshots I may take though.

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Kindred Sage

Ever since i got the game audio hasnt been working :/

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 hold.W.spam.M1

I have not been able to matchamke into a ranked match. It just keeps searching for a server. I was able to play 4 games in a row and then this issue happened. I've tried multiple regions to matchmake into and have not been able to matchmake since yesterday

4 9
  • 31 Aug '19
 SweetLemonGod
  1. I keep getting kicked from ranked duels before I've even joined the server because it's full.
  2. Finished my 10 unranked duels to be placed into Gold IV, next match I went back to unranked and have been since, with it having only recorded progress from my first 3 original unranked fights.
8 30
  • 31 Aug '19
 Stark

Can someone please add a ranked server for South America we have 12 official servers and a decent ammount of players and theres even the option to search for south america ranked duels but there are no servers.1.png

6 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 SilentWalker

@Cow said:
i've fixed the "VAC CHECKED TIMED OUT" bug

just run steam as administrator

Didn't work for me

Knight 29 154
  • 31 Aug '19
 internetgoodboy

The animations are messed up since the new update. Swings that aren't anywhere near the enemy's weapon still connect with their parry.17385902.33000007_image.png This is the exact frame that my swing connected to their parry.

6 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 SilentWalker

Ok I found a fix for VAC check timed out error, at least it worked for me

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837

It turns out CCleaner was causing it for me. Even though it was never a problem before the last patch. It's working fine for me so far with CCleaner off.

1 0
  • 1 Sep '19
 UnluckyCat

every time i level up past my current level i.e. 14 to 15 instead of going to level 15 it puts me back at the start of level 14.

1 1
  • 1 Sep '19
 Pyrohawk

1) With poleaxe, if you morph from slash to stab, it will frequently just randomly "re-morph" back to a slash (i.e double morph?) which throws off everyone's timing and just messes up duels.

test procedure: play with poleaxe, slash into stab morph, and watch as the game tilts you back to bots.
Tested on a player owned server and in ranked mode (rip poleaxe i guess, good riddance it was broken op anyway).

2) Ranked mode OCE servers are hot shit. Sorry, no other way to put it. Red parry after red parry - game becomes nearly unplayable.

test procedure: play OCE ranked.

3) Chambering - long weapons will chamber off of attacks that would have missed anyway, so instead of letting you punish your opponent with footwork, you just chamber giving him an easy reset and taxing you 10 stam.

I dont know if this is intentional, but it's a stupid mechanic - takes a lot of skill out of footwork and makes it more reliant on very lucky windows (thanks to bad servers).

Basically your chamber procs on an attack thats far away and swung passed you.

I have this happen the most with the zweihander against shorter weapons.

1 1

chainmail.png

The Chainmail Coat (level 2 armor) does not change color with the metal tint. You can see the black tint affecting the chain arms here.

1 0

Hi guys.... not sure if this is a bug or feature??

https://streamable.com/6avsp

1 0
  • 1 Sep '19
 bax42

helli guys! i cant found the game in casual.I restarted the computer and the game, changed the region of the servers, restarted the Internet. also why in duels finds the gameScreenshot_1.png