Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 RichardTheRanger

Hi, Same issue as above, I lost all my items. Not cool dudes.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PWN NOOBS WITHOUT MY PLUME?

1 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 GarbageFactory

When I downloaded the new update, I no longer own Gambeson Long Sleeve. My characters are still wearing it until I edit them, then its unequipped.

3 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 Zyriin

ranked mode is resetting and backtracking causing me to keep the status as if i won and only tracking losses

45 52
  • 30 Aug '19
 Cow

everytime i try to connect any server i get instant kick bug.png

I don't understand i try to activate my overlay, restart steam and game many times, i verified my game but it's still the same.

2 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 Gunblast

I just got ranked ,but then all of a sudden I'm unranked again and have to do my placement matches all over again. Midway through the second fight my rank came back, but I'm still having to do more placement matches

2 0
  • 30 Aug '19
 Gunblast

Also, I get kicked from every other ranked game because the 'server is full'

4 0

Asia cannot rank mode

1 2
  • 30 Aug '19
 shitpantdie

Ranked mode has left the game essentially unplayable for me. When I tried to originally connect to a ranked server, I connected and was then kicked due to "VAC check timed out", and since then every server I connect to either doesn't allow me to join at all, or lets me connect for 2-3 minutes before I get kicked due to "VAC check timed out"

I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, validated the files, and managed to connect to a server, and I was reassured that the problem was fixed. I then, however, connected to ranked mode again, then the same problem has started. If this could be fixed that'd be great, I've been playing Mordhau since release and I'd like to be able to continue doing so.

7 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 SwedishRetard

In the new Ranked Duel mode, I've achieved Platinum 1 twice, both times it reset me back to my 7th Placement match, I am currently in a game and i think it has happened again. Yeah, please fix? I get that it's in beta and all, but this is just irritating. also why can't you see peoples lvls?

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 MyDude

Since the new update today, every time someone messages me on steam the game lags to the point of it being unplayable. very strange to me to say the least. have to go offline if I want to play.

6 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 SilentWalker

I have the "VAC check timed out bug" as well. Any updates from the devs about it? Really was looking forward to this update.

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 Brutalskills

uhhhhhh.jpg
this happened

1 3
  • 31 Aug '19
 Gebbediah

Also getting the "VAC check timed out" bug. It first happened while loading into a ranked match, and has since also happened in a Frontlines match. I've also experienced two CTD's while loading a ranked match, so three of my first four matches were some sort of crash/disconnect.

Has anyone seen anything from the dev's on this?

6 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 SilentWalker

So far the only thing I've seen is on the Steam forums. It's a pinned post that says they will be hotfixing the ranking issues tomorrow. Nothing about our VAC errors yet.

King 2430 3418

Might be overload for match making

6 5
  • 31 Aug '19
 SilentWalker

I don't think so. It's been happening since I finished downloading the patch about 6 hours ago. Still nothing from the devs

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 AoyamaSpanner

It shows korean for some reason , idk why.
https://imgur.com/a/DbncQE4
Also rank mode is not working in asia.

6 2
  • 31 Aug '19
 tukuai

East Asia cannot rank mode

1 0
  • 31 Aug '19
 jack.cvr

Second day can't find any match. Any region or worldwide, it doesn't matter. So I can't play so far....