• 7 Aug '19
 Town

@VintageNick said:
same here

patchy?

1 0
  • 8 Aug '19
 Sir Simple

Most of the in-game emotes are still marked "Locked" even though they aren't.

1 0

Whenever i leave a game the my menu character flies out of the screen and i am unable to queue or manually join any servers, I have to completely restart mordhau, super annoying please fix

2 0
  • 9 Aug '19
 Slithermoon

bug01.png

I tryed to see if someone else got this same problem for not reposting the same issue but i found none.

This might explain why i miss many hits, dunno if dummy works like players but i got the same feel ingame many times

2 1

Alright, so I am a level 39 mediocre player in mordhau. But my levels decreased to 19 today. Is there any way to fix this issue? or do I have to grind 20 levels again?

5 0
  • 9 Aug '19
 SerFreshTodeath

Server Browser

• Recent tab never displays any servers
  • Not displaying any community Frontline servers
1 0
  • 10 Aug '19
 Laliloluhla

I'm currently using Linux Mint 19.1 and I've encountered a bug while playing the game through SteamPlay. Ever since the server fix I've been unable to use the ingame chat without crashing. regardless of circumstance pressing "Y" will cause the game to freeze with only the ambient sound remaining.

3 0
  • 11 Aug '19
 SpoopyWraith

So it seems as though my level has been permanently rolled back. It is clearly not the same as the visual bug because after my level was dropped from 74 to 61 it has been able to gain XP normally. Restarting the game doesn't fix my level and neither does restarting my computer. I am legitimately banned from playing on servers that I would normally play on because my level is showing below the minimum. The game has become essentially unplayable in this regard. I am not asking how to fix a visual bug. I am asking why my level was rolled back.

27 5
  • 11 Aug '19
 Sarevok

Dye Window cuts off at the bottom. Full Screen Resolution 2560x1440. Changing resolution or going into Windowed Mode fixes it.
20190811041927_1.jpg

13 26
  • 12 Aug '19
 Jamcakes

missingtrim.png
Segmented Pauldrons are missing the option to change the trim colour despite having the same flair as other customisation pieces. (The Heavy Bevor has the same issue)

1 0
  • 14 Aug '19
 Sterben

SO I was buying stuff in mord with my gold did my math right on buying all my cosmetics bought something said it was bought, but it wasn't unlocked and so I did it again after a few mins the second time BOOOM bought it looked at my gold 134 when I had 3134 the item was 1500 so curious if this could be fixed and can I get my 3k back and I know the first reply or comment on this "its only 3k just get it back" well duh but that's not the point my point was that it should be fixed or I should be compensated

7 10
  • 15 Aug '19
 Angelos_Sanguinum

Reporting bug at Crossroads
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OpenInformalElver-mobile.mp4
They are teleporting on the ground.

13 26
  • 17 Aug '19
 Jamcakes

Another cosmetic problem

629760_20190817111333_1.png
The Chainmail Coat has some oversights:

• The chainmail portion of the coat doesn't match the chosen metal tint which makes it hard to match nicely with anything.

• Many shoulder options are missing despite the coat having the same profile as other chest pieces that have access to the full suite of shoulder options, again, making it hard to make a well stylised outfit.

• A lot of waist options are missing too, though this is understandable because of the high hem that probably cuts off above the model of something like the Short Chainmail Skirt.

The design of the coat is absolutely brilliant and I'd be saddened to see it remain broken any longer.

1 2
  • 17 Aug '19
 A_FRIEND

20190817200654_1.jpg when using the building tools you can move the mortar

4 1
  • 19 Aug '19
 Kas

Hourglass Gauntlets cannot be used with the Checkered Gambeson sleeves, but can be used with no sleeves.

4 1
  • 19 Aug '19
 Kas

Cloth Cover mirrors every Emblem.

Burning Legion for example, or any other Emblems that are displayed incorrectly flipped are effected.

1 0
  • 20 Aug '19
 SOuLCarrédAs

Bonsoir j'ai découvert un glitch sur la nouvelle map crossroad, 2 personne avec une arbalète etait dans un mur et pouvais tirée sur les personne, il ce trouvais ici au niveau des munition.

Good evening I discovered a glitch on the new map crossroad, 2 person with a crossbow was in a wall and could be shot on the person it found here at the level of ammunition.

20190820021941_1.jpg

20190820021936_1.jpg

King 2430 3418

parts of shadows are entirely separate from eachother and can even just not exist at all

1 0
  • 20 Aug '19
 Defenestrates

When enabling AMD's Antilag setting in the GPU driver software, it causes Mordhau to make several beeps upon launch, reduce the framerate to a couple fps, and the textures constantly switch between extremely low detail mipmaps and the high detail texture.

GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
GPU Driver: 19.8.1

3 1
  • 21 Aug '19
 LometheGnome

I was level 98 going on 99 when 14 of my levels just vanished. I went down to 84 going on 85. More than 3 weeks later, I was back to 98. The next day, I surpassed where I had been prior to the level reset by getting level 99, and then I got 100 in that same day. I took a one-day break from the game, and when I came back the next day, I was level 114. So, this leads me to think that maybe you need to reach the point at which your level reset before you can get all those levels back. Don't get discouraged, just keep leveling up.