Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

6 0
  • 6 Jul '19
 Immortal_Fish

I think the Gold and XP bug from launch is back again. I tried playing horde 2 times and none of the times I got any gold or xp. idk if it is happening to others as well

1 0
  • 6 Jul '19
 Hoolooz05

I was level 54 and for some reason after a game it started showing me as a level 41. I can still use the the level 50 gold metal tint on my weapons.

edit im sorry i dont know how to remove this after a game i just played my level is back to normal

4 2
  • 6 Jul '19
 Glitch-kid

c33413f218249e740e31bfebe52f46f9.jpeg

Shield Equip Bug

94 34
  • 7 Jul '19
 lordlemon

Howdy, just reporting a bug involving my level, I appear to have lost roughly 10-15 levels no idea why D: please fix <3.

p.s. I tried restarting the game and such but no luck.

Edit: all fixed

4 2
  • 7 Jul '19
 charlemane

There is a glitch with controllers. when you use the strike attack, you cannot stab without moving your camera. Now this might not seem like a big inconvenience but it is. It means you cannot properly use a strike to stab morph without spamming your camera in a different direction during the morph. you cannot chamber stabs properly without moving your camera after a strike feint. It is a major issue that has been overlooked for some time now. Please look into the issue.

12 1
  • 7 Jul '19
 Munalos

Getting no gold and exp as of july 7th. Played 5 games 0 gold and exp on all. Lvl 68 us east. Annoying cause im trying to level up (obviously)

12 1
  • 7 Jul '19
 Munalos

Just went from lvl 68 to 64 aswell. And lost 40k gold. Wow... I thought this was fixed since the start of the game... Really makes me not want to play the game anymore after putting in 300 hours.

Edit:: My level seems to have returned, still lost all my gold tho. Also still getting no gold or exp from games still. :/

94 34
  • 7 Jul '19
 lordlemon

I can't edit the faces of my characters anymore only the mouth.

Edit: all fixed

1 0
  • 7 Jul '19
 GregTwinkletoes

I know your team is under a lot of stress but I have been stuck at rank 21 without getting xp/gold. I was gonna wait for a fix but I don't think it is coming as I haven't met anyone else with my problem. I have verified game files and reinstalled the game. Started happening at like the start of May and I have put in like 50 hours since then. I don't care if I get my gold or xp refunded, I just want to be able to progress in the game.

3 0
  • 8 Jul '19
 SpoopyWraith

I don't know what happened. Mid round, my level suddenly changed from 54 to 41. It is now stuck like this. I can't really recreate it because I didn't cause this, but it is still like this.

16 18
  • 8 Jul '19
 bOMBADlL

I still have the High Packet Loss red message in 70% of all my games
Tried almost everything, playing rn is almost impossible

7 2
  • 9 Jul '19
 SpiN

Title. Everything (gear) I don't have access to is simply locked and unable to be bought for gold like 2 or so days ago.

I can't seem to unlock anything for some reason, I have the gold and rank for an item, I click it. And it plays the little 'Dun' effect and boots me back. After every match the gold and xp it says I should get resets as if I never played at all. I cannot progress.

1 1
  • 9 Jul '19
 Zombikeil

Hello, i'm new to Mordhau and am trying to level up and unlock stuff fast. The purchasing of items is broken. I go to buy something and it makes me buy it repeatedly and doesn't give me what i buy unless i reload the game completely. Just now i bought a new weapon blade and it robbed me of 1000 extra gold cant cant get it back. Please fix this before more people are robbed of their hard earned gold. I wouldn't mind if it was 200 that's easily earned but 1000 is depressing and tough to get unless you have an hour or 2 of free time to play.

5 0
  • 9 Jul '19
 Teoqz

Adjusting gamma in the display options will not save upon restart even after pressing the apply button. I am forced to change it every time i play the game.

7 2
  • 10 Jul '19
 SpiN

@Zombikeil said:
Hello, i'm new to Mordhau and am trying to level up and unlock stuff fast. The purchasing of items is broken. I go to buy something and it makes me buy it repeatedly and doesn't give me what i buy unless i reload the game completely. Just now i bought a new weapon blade and it robbed me of 1000 extra gold cant cant get it back. Please fix this before more people are robbed of their hard earned gold. I wouldn't mind if it was 200 that's easily earned but 1000 is depressing and tough to get unless you have an hour or 2 of free time to play.

it's true! I have the same problem.

4 3
  • 10 Jul '19
 DanDandy

Hello! So for about 10 hours of game time i haven't received any gold or xp. i was hoping that it would catch up later as others have said but it has not. I also cannot buy any items in the armory. I'm very frustrated by this because i obviously cannot enjoy the game to its fullest as I cant obtain gold/xp and cannot buy anything.

Please help!!!

4 3
  • 10 Jul '19
 DanDandy

@SpiN said:

@Zombikeil said:

it's true! I have the same problem.

I also have this problem, 10 hours + without any xp/gold and locked out of armory

2 1
  • 10 Jul '19
 Carlsbef

Turn speed limiter makes it litterally unplayable to defend/attack without the mouse falling off a 100x100 cm mousepad. Launch combat was better. atleast nobody looked at the ground while spamming.

Knight 1269 3811
  • 11 Jul '19
 Frise

@Carlsbef said:
Turn speed limiter makes it litterally unplayable to defend/attack without the mouse falling off a 100x100 cm mousepad. Launch combat was better. atleast nobody looked at the ground while spamming.

You're probably moving the mouse way past the turncap resulting in excessive space useage. Just don't move your mouse so much, you just to move it enough to reach the turncap. Also that's not a bug report, don't spam the thread please.