Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0

Hi Mordhau team

I noticed while playing the game yesterday my level seemed to randomly drop down from level 42 to 28.

I read on one of the steam forums that a player had something similar happen at a lower level where they went back down from 5 to 1.

Not sure if it is anything to do with the recent patch but thought it worth the raise.

I tried restarting yesterday but the level stayed at 28.

2 1
  • 24 Jun
 Arsenik

1561387646-mordhaubug

33 players in red ^^

1 0
  • 24 Jun
 Mayors

New feature in Mordhau where the game "consolidates items" is a bit broken in battle royale.

IF you choose to press "REPLAY" then this "consolidating items" window pops up EVERY time and steals the users 10 seconds or so.
IF you choose to leave the server after you lose, then you will NOT receive the window and can manually "replay".
IF you win the battle royal round, you will NOT receive the window.

So in short : the replay button forces another consolidating items window to pop up!

1 0
  • 24 Jun
 Antrax

From last patch, switching to runescape mod - aka r.skeletalmeshlodbias 512, and r.mipmaplodbias 512, switches to runescape mode, then the bug gets triggered by alt tabbing, switching lodaut or a server. It looks like about this. Dis.jpgand dis.jpg Its not redone by switching off to normal r.mipmaplodbias and r.skeletalmeshlodbias rates. Also it is not visible in 3rd person only in 1st and spectator mode.

1 0
  • 24 Jun
 Marear

Visual Settings

• Resolution vs. fullscreen settings. My monitor has a native resolution of 4K, but I set Mordhau's resolution down to 1080p. After hitting apply and closing/opening the game, the change does not go through if I leave the game running on borderless window. The resolution change only happens if I leave the game running on Fullscreen. This is not at all desirable as it makes tabbing out a major pain. I suspect it is a bug and that this is not intended behavior.
1 0
  • 24 Jun
 GreX

Hey Guys, everytime I start a game, i have a different Username. For example it's like Seymour1234 or Seymour4321. What can i do. I don't know, I think it's a bug.

1 0
  • 24 Jun
 Eggs

Hello, since patch #8 I have been receiving this error message every time I startup the game. Uninstall/Reinstall & Verifying the thru steam hasn't seemed to have any effect. bug.png

41 55
  • 24 Jun
 cain

I have my graphics settings for cloth set to "All Cloth" but the cloth physics only seem to work for one character at a time and they turn on and off randomly. Why is this?

2 0

f65301428_483555035786253_282371675687747584_n.jpg

Is there a known fix to this problem? I have tried lowering settings and it only seems to delay the crash

1 0

I noticed after a BR game that my level droped suddenly from 52 (or 51 I dont remember exactly) to 38 thanks to the previus patch.

I still have acces to level 50 gold metal, and to level 45 brown wood, but loosing more than 10 levels... hop it will get fix

edit : while I was writing this message, my level get back to 52, so I hope it s a fix for every one

4 4
  • 24 Jun
 ArmingSword

Audio

• Your own player character does not make heavy breathing sounds when low on stamina

Hello mi lords!

I noticed that my character does not make the heavy breathing noises when low on stamina, however if a nearby ally/enemy is low on stamina they still breathe heavily, i can also still hear them if i spectate an ally/enemy when dead.

47 70
  • 24 Jun
 Drummel

@ArmingSword said:
Audio

• Your own player character does not make heavy breathing sounds when low on stamina

Hello mi lords!

I noticed that my character does not make the heavy breathing noises when low on stamina, however if a nearby ally/enemy is low on stamina they still breathe heavily, i can also still hear them if i spectate an ally/enemy when dead.

As you run out of stamina your screen darkens. I'm guessing they didn't want conflicting queues. Hearing them is instantly knowing they are low. Seeing your screen darken from the edges towards the center is your personal indicator. I could be wrong, but it makes sense that way.

113 79

@Briver said:
I ran into a bug where my level got reset from level 34 to 1. I only noticed after a few rounds of battle royale. I assure you, closing and re-opening the game did not fix it. I have no idea how it happened, all I did was open the game and play some battle royale. I skipped the results screen by clicking "requeue" as soon as I could, maybe that caused it, I don't know though. I just really want my levels back, climbing back up to 34 will be arduous starting from scratch, and I don't want to lose my classes I worked so hard for.

I also have proof that my level was in the 30's before. Here are screenshots proving I was at least level 32: https://imgur.com/a/djQcKaG

Your gold and XP is still there. The Devs are in the process of fixing it.

3 1

20190624021153_1.jpg

this wall glitch
"Basically you build spikes against the wall and start running on top of them until it finishes building, then it'll push you into the wall."

1 0
  • 25 Jun
 Ninant

Hello, My friend after pressing "play" after selecting a character cant play for him, he is in flightmode and his level in playerlist is 0. How to fix it?

1 0
  • 25 Jun
 Headcripple

The Sledgehammer's alt mode doesnt work. I press R but it just makes the noise that says there isnt an alt mode.

3 1
  • 25 Jun
 MrGuarnere

This seems like a very disorganised way of posting bug reports because it makes it super hard to find it the bug has already been reported. Do the devs still go through this list to pick things up?

113 79

@Headcripple said:
The Sledgehammer's alt mode doesnt work. I press R but it just makes the noise that says there isnt an alt mode.

The sledgehammer as in the peasant weapon? It has an alt mode? Have you looked at the advanced stats?

1 0

Loadout creation
If you begin editing a loadout in the armory, go into the voice selector, and click "mercenary list" without picking a voice and closing out of the selector, then go to another loadout, edit in armory, and go into the voice selector, the second loadout will be deleted and replaced with a copy of the first.
I lost three loadouts this way, and was lucky enough to remember more or less how to replace two of them. Now that I know the glitch, I can avoid it, but please fix it before anyone else stumbles upon it.

3 1

20190626013759_1.jpg

op wall glitch :S