Bug Reporting Thread

2 2
  • 22 Jun '19
 OiK

I was lvl 43 with ~ 75k gold before patch. Now lvl 29 with 10k gold

1 0
  • 22 Jun '19
 Seymour Jr.

any polearm appears to trigger the sleeve clipping through and stretching itself out this happens with both splinted arms
sleeve bug.png

1 1
  • 23 Jun '19
 MasCreature

Alright so after the newest update all of the 2handed swords are getting weird animations (pics) e2.jpge1 (1).jpge1 (2).jpg
but ye I also use this 2 commands r.mipmaplodbias 512
r.skeletalmeshlodbias 512 not sure if influences it tho

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 Skilu

So, I was going through my weapons and buying them since I had 24,080 saved up. I kept getting asked to buy the same weapon. Thinking it just didn't work I click buy again. It then took double the cost to buy it.. It happened a lot before I realized I was missing a lot of gold. I also have a video of it happening, I went from 24,080, to 16,980 after buying 11 weapons.

Basically, I bought a weapon, it then asked me if I wanted to buy the same weapon (After I already technically paid for the weapon). Then charged me for however many times it did it. I tried clicking No after buying it, deselecting choose a weapon, then trying to check if I owned it, still didn't own it. I mainly just want to know if I could get the money I lost to this glitch back. Again, I have a video of it happening (with a bit of music). I'm extremely annoyed, other than that, I love the game and it's fun to go on horseback with a bow. https://youtu.be/1RTf_EYq5SQ

1 2
  • 23 Jun '19
 zipto

Hello guys,

it seems like the ducking mechanics is broken in 1st and 3rd person mode.

VIdeo

4 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 OBCWildcard

Please help me! I have no idea what happened. i was lvl 40. i left a match and i couldn't join anything. Horde, Frontline, BR, Deathmatch. Nothing. my lvl and pfp was gone as well in the main menu. i logged out of mordhau and started it again. And now im suddenly lv 26 for no reason. Please tell me you can fix this!

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 TACResher

Same problem i lost 10 lvl ish
Also fix the bug where cosmetics arent shown properly in BR please
I have bought over 40k of cosmetics and half of it,half of the time isna t shown,thats starting to be very annoying..

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 dlcmuskrat

Same has happened to me. Was level ~34, now level 8. Basically all armor is now level locked, and there's no chance I'll have the time to get to level 50+ now to unlock the armor colors I wanted.

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 CorpseMarine

My in game level has drastically dropped, i was Level 38 now im level 23. I still have the rewards for reaching level 38 for example i have the banner which is only available to 35+.

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 SweeF

Level reset

• I have over 100 hours on Mordhau and my player level was 34, after playing some Battle Royale i suddenly noticed that my level dropped down to 1, but i still managed to gather experience. Basically like a total reboot of my level, expect that I still had all the gear avaible that I previously owned, but I can't buy gear that's behind a level lock. I've tried restarting the game, restarting steam, restarting my PC etc, none of those options seemed to work. I do not know how the bug occured only that it was after a session of requeueing in BR.

Hopefully you can help me or provide some sort information including this specific event. If you need any more details don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you in advance!

SweeF
MORDHAU BUG.jpg

1 0
  • 23 Jun '19
 AKCaptainJin

Custom server timers do not start past 20 minutes, so any time set beyond that breaks. Ie. a server set to 45 minutes will start at 20, reach 0, and then stay at 0 for 25 minutes. It's a minor bug, but makes it hard to gauge longer matches for clan events and the like.

2 1
  • 24 Jun '19
 KidTheAstronaut

I went from level 41 to level 1 with the new update. Like the others in this thread it happened with the new update, just booted up the other day went into a server noticed it said level one on the scoreboard, thought it was a glitch with the the scoreboard and upon the match ending i leveled up to level 2. Everything is now level locked for me to buy but I still have all my inventory including high level armors. Pics for proof.

20190622212547_1.jpg
20190622212543_1.jpg
20190622212555_1.jpg
20190622194533_1.jpg

113 80

@KidTheAstronaut Marox said that the XP and Gold are still there, but the system has a problem with counting it up. They're looking into it already.

2 1
  • 24 Jun '19
 KidTheAstronaut

@DodgeThisYouBastarddd said:
@KidTheAstronaut Marox said that the XP and Gold are still there, but the system has a problem with counting it up. They're looking into it already.

Thanks man, luckily what ive grinded back then will go into account of my "old" stats

4 5

So this retarded bug dumb bitch bug happened where it reset me back a whole 15 levels. aight so it all started when I joined a retarded br game and left it cause i needed to go number 2. I come back after washing my hands of course and I come to see im level 83 instead of 98. PROOF.png You can see here if pictures show that im level 83 in this pic with level 90 purple still unlocked LOL.png In this picture i took im level 96 this is all for proof. PLease fix this stupid bug. I tried resetting game and joining games and shit but it doesn't work. fix this dumb bug please. :( sad face cause its my birthday and I got cucked by some br

4 5

I know xp and shit is still there but thats like 80 hours of work

4 5

never before seen bug I know

Mercenary 1 0
  • 24 Jun '19
 Briver

I ran into a bug where my level got reset from level 34 to 1. I only noticed after a few rounds of battle royale. I assure you, closing and re-opening the game did not fix it. I have no idea how it happened, all I did was open the game and play some battle royale. I skipped the results screen by clicking "requeue" as soon as I could, maybe that caused it, I don't know though. I just really want my levels back, climbing back up to 34 will be arduous starting from scratch, and I don't want to lose my classes I worked so hard for.

I also have proof that my level was in the 30's before. Here are screenshots proving I was at least level 32: https://imgur.com/a/djQcKaG