Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

1 1
  • 9 Jun
 stockhack

Dodging is still possible while drawing and firing both bows. Allowing you to kite enemies while still shooting them.

Not necessarily a bug, but seems like it was unintentional.

1 0

Hi everyone! Well, after the last update (with crossroads and stuff), i can't anymore share Mordhau, using Steam Family Sharing. I was looking for a solution to this problem on the Internet, but I could not find anything. Please, help me :(

If I need to provide any screenshots or info - I'll post it.

Also, sorry for my bad English

3 0
  • 9 Jun
 Zyriin

Found a way to get on top of the Tree on the new Crossroads map. Using toolkit you can jump onto the ledge of the roof at the top of the structure and then build another structure to then jump onto an invisible wall.

1 0

what the fuck.gif

My first bug report. I would look up similar issues but words can't begin to describe what the hell is going on. First time I noticed this guy is when he's running straight away from me near the Smithy and my javelin disappears through him, no damage done. The next moment I saw him is as you see here and he's constantly laughing and throwing himself into danger why in this "crouched" position?

Is this guy somehow exploiting the couching emote to moving as he is doing it? Is this an exploit/bug? I want to know and want to share it with the devs to take a look at. Also have the guy's Steam ID in case.

Edit: After looking this is near identical to what Tarantyst posted

113 80

@x_Hellic_x said:
Hi everyone! Well, after the last update (with crossroads and stuff), i can't anymore share Mordhau, using Steam Family Sharing. I was looking for a solution to this problem on the Internet, but I could not find anything. Please, help me :(

If I need to provide any screenshots or info - I'll post it.

Also, sorry for my bad English

That was intended. Cheaters were using family sharing to get extra accounts to commit nefarious acts with

113 80

Since today I have received the GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D_SM4 problem. Restarted PC, reinstalled, updated drivers, etc. No hope.
The game ran fine yesterday and last week.

6 0
  • 10 Jun
 FrazerSan

On grad you can loot the resupply box through the wall in the little house next to last red point. https://youtu.be/q71qbvbO1Xc

25 12

I'm still not earning XP & Gold for more than 2 weeks now, and can't purchase anything in the armoury. Is there any fix or chance this will be fixed soon?

I've been commenting on here and the steam forums for 2 weeks now and can't get any response. It sucks not being able to buy weapons (esp the new ones) and no cosmetics.

1 2

@nuttyhobobum said:
I'm still not earning XP & Gold for more than 2 weeks now, and can't purchase anything in the armoury. Is there any fix or chance this will be fixed soon?

I've been commenting on here and the steam forums for 2 weeks now and can't get any response. It sucks not being able to buy weapons (esp the new ones) and no cosmetics.

same

1 0
  • 11 Jun
 Kydesn1k

If you use a shield + dodging you can not kick
Please #HOTFIX

5 0
  • 12 Jun
 ScrapHeap

Medic Bag bug:
Sometimes when using Medic Bag, it gets picked up insted of healing.
Healing countdown animation works properly. Medic Bag REPLACES item in current slot. May happen if inventory full.

5 0
  • 12 Jun
 ScrapHeap

Inventory bug:
In Horde, when inventory full, money can still get spent on items (money lost, item not picked up).

113 80

@ScrapHeap said:
Inventory bug:
In Horde, when inventory full, money can still get spent on items (money lost, item not picked up).
The weapon is dropped onto the ground. Sometimes it stays inside the model of the purchase item, but it does appear.

13 42
  • 12 Jun
 TheWhargoul

MordhauCrossroadsBug.PNG

On crossroads, you can hide inside the tree at the base of the point and cannot be hit

5 0
  • 12 Jun
 ScrapHeap

@DodgeThisYouBastarddd said:

@ScrapHeap said:
Inventory bug:
The weapon is dropped onto the ground. Sometimes it stays inside the model of the purchase item, but it does appear.

If dropped, then still should be considered a bug. Items should swap instead.

5 0
  • 12 Jun
 ScrapHeap

The game crashes when minimising (Windows 10, reported through Steam).

5 0
  • 12 Jun
 ScrapHeap

After crash, the game should reconnect to the server.

1 0

I have this issue where when I attempt to purchase an item in the armory it won’t let me. I meet all the gold and XP requirements but no luck. Additionally I played a horde to round 21 and got something on the lines of 890 gold or so, taking my total gold up to 4,000 and something but when I checked back in the armory my gold was still 3,870 (the pre-horde amount). I already tried reloading the game and all that but to no avail. I am stumped as to what my next actions should be, are there any fixes?

29 3

關於 發現 技能 引起伺服器崩潰的問題
About the discovery of skills caused by server crashes

當你的敵人或隊友帶了這個技能Flesh Wounf
When your enemies or teammates bring this skill to Flesh Wounf

然後你的伺服器設定
TeamDamageFactor=-100
Then your server settings
TeamDamageFactor=-100

再去傷害沒血的隊友 拿武器打他
你將會發現 剛剛被敵人打到0hp
馬上就100%hp
人物會一直叫 再過幾分鐘 或幾秒鐘
你將發現 你的伺服器因這錯誤 閃退
Go to hurt the bloody teammates and beat him with weapons.
You will find that you have just been hit by the enemy 0hp
100%hp right away
The character will always be called for a few minutes or a few seconds.
You will find that your server is flashing due to this error.

請修復 這個讓伺服器 閃退的 錯誤
Please fix this error that causes the server to flash back

thx Game production team

https://imgur.com/a/5WgMFug