Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

2 0
  • 26 May '19
 Nr.9Samurai

Screenshot_3.png

Not in party, cannot click leave, obviously can't invite. Stayed like that when restarting game and computer. Joining "another" party fixed it.

1 0
  • 26 May '19
 Arhbi

Contraband Map Exploit, with the player (Pinkmoon) recorded abusing it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRADBCLQUlU

1 2
  • 26 May '19
 NotSoNormalEgg

I don't get Xp or gold and i can't Buy weapons/armour

2 1
  • 26 May '19
 TendrilsYou

So, an issue that I am running into is that I can't seem to buy either weapons or armor for my loadouts. The "Are you sure you would like to purchase this?" text warning does show up, but when I hit yes, nothing happens. Also my gold does not actually update while I am playing matches back to back. Once I leave a string of matches my gold will update.

1 1

On grad if you go down the stairs in the smithy point and jump at the wall you can get out of the map.

2 1
  • 27 May '19
 TendrilsYou

Update: Gold is now not being calculated from each game played, as well as, XP.

Count 57 64
  • 27 May '19
 Knight of Rosen

There is a floating small icicle here on mountain pass, to the right from red spawn. 629760_screenshots_20190527104008_1.jpg

1 0

For some reason when I'm in a game, my camera slowly scrolls up all the time. It's only when I bring up the steam overlay or open the chatbox does it stop. But then it goes back to my camera slowly looking up. It ain't a mouse problem, this doesn't happen in any other game. I've tried joining other games, modes, I've tried restarting several times. I tried messing with the settings and resetting them. I've tried reinstalling and verifying the files. I'm not sure what's going on.

Well it seems it's a controller issue since unplugging that fixed it, not sure why my controller is being weird with the game.

18 24
  • 27 May '19
 Pepperoni

Bug on tourney where you can build on a bed and bug yourself into a wall, alot of people abuse this to build ballistas and shoot at people

6 2
  • 27 May '19
 NaySayer

Seriously, this bug where I keep freezing and then crashing is fucking bullshit. At least acknowledge that this is a fucking problem. Hello devs??? There isn't even a support ticket system so I can't even get this shit figured out

1 1

I am unable to join any servers and constantly getting the failed to connect notification. I've ony been able to join a couple here and there out of luck but i can never join any servers most of the time.

1 0
  • 27 May '19
 shriabee

@JonSnowb89aa64368774ec8 said:
I am unable to join any servers and constantly getting the failed to connect notification. I've ony been able to join a couple here and there out of luck but i can never join any servers most of the time.

I have exactly the same problem with you. It first happened yesterday after I played for about 60 hours. First I thought it was the server problem, but today it still doesn't work. Joining a server through the browser will get me 'Fail to connect to the server', and through the match making will get me 'connection is timed out'...

2 0
  • 27 May '19
 TheLaughingGhost

First off I wanna say this game is awesome and I wanna see it do great. My issue has made it unplayable. the game has been randomly crashing restarting my pc in the middle of matches. when I say restart I mean like pressing the hardware reset key on the pc. No error no bluescreen nothing just in game one second, then the leds and fans on my pc shut off followed by my screen, then the windows logo. I check the events manager and it did not even record the shutdown. I have repaired the game and reinstalled no change. I have checked my temps and resource usage but they are all normal. If I go back into the game after the restart it restart sooner the first time it happens I am able to get through 2-3 matches but once it restarts it does it in the first match or before I ever get in game.

cpu 17-3770k cpu
gpu gtx1070
board intel 3770k

OS windows 10 1803

Knight 108 366
  • 27 May '19
 Nut Crusher

There is currently a part of Taiga that is exploitable in Battle royale
2 (2).jpg
When the circle closes there is an area near the fort that someone can escape to, which you aren't supposed to reach
3.jpg
It's this area. There was an invisble wall for me so i couldn't go to it. This guy somehow found a way, and became the winner of the match without ever picking up a weapon by hiding there.

Knight 1 0
  • 28 May '19
 iSick1e

EDIT: This visual bug with the map fog has been fixed on Grad as of Patch #7 for 21:9 resolutions, although it does still exist on the Camp map.

Background:
I am experiencing a visual bug while using a 21:9 (ultrawide 2560x1080) resolution monitor that is correlated to FOV. This bug only occurs on two of the maps, Camp and Grad. I've test Contraband, Mountain Peak, The Pit, Tourney, and Taiga and it does not occur there.

The Issue:
If I have my in-game FOV set to anything higher than 86 vertical (which is 130 horizontal FOV in 21:9) on these two maps I have a dark circular filter over my screen with the edges being cut off from this filter whenever I look up above the horizon.

I imagine the filter is supposed to be there to begin with, but with this aspect ratio the filter does not completely fill my screen. This circular filter also shrinks when I sprint in-game and goes back to full size when I stop whenever my FOV is between 87-100. When my FOV is 101 the circle does not move when sprinting.

Here is an example on Grad with my FOV set to 101 (141 horiztonal FOV in 21:9):
paifnDn.jpg
You can see that when I look over the horizon this circle begins to appear.
If I look straight up at the sky it is much more apparent.
d9UXM3k.jpg

Here is my view on Camp:
MygPUIU.jpg
This screenshot is taken with the same FOV as before, but it can be seen that the circle fills my screen much more than on Grad, almost completely.

Finally, here is a short clip if different FOV's being tested:
https://streamable.com/sm8dd

11 3
  • 28 May '19
 Septr

I have average/stable at around 130 fps in high pop frontline servers, 180 fps in low pop/duel servers.

The problem I'm having is this: Halfway through a frontline match or earlier, on Grad and Camp specifically, fps becomes extremely choppy at around 40 fps average with a lot of input lag as well.

Devs let me know if you want more info to help fix this issue. Here's my userbenchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/17131400

Besides leaving and re-joining a server, is there an equivalent command in ue4 to the WoW command /reloadui or something similar? Some way to unload then reload the map/whatever without losing gold/xp?

Also I'm having crash to desktop, mostly in menu's after leaving a server then trying to join a new one, but sometimes in game too.

pls respond

25 12
  • 28 May '19
 nuttyhobobum

I am having an issue where I am unable to purchase anything in the store, when I click on an item and try to purchase, it loads and disappears with no message.

I have tried verifying the games files, reinstalling it, and deleting the appdata folder, but nothing has worked so far. I am also no longer earning gold from games

2 0
  • 28 May '19
 Spune

Visual Bug

• When "switch to 3rd person upon death" is turned on and you die on horseback, you respawn in third person - even if you played in 1st person when you climbed onto the horse.
1 0
  • 28 May '19
 Rew

Blue colors for red team in frontline definitely big issue, it will be nice if you fix it.

Count 1 0
  • 28 May '19
 JaeSquared

BVKroTv

walk by this tree and you get locked inside, noway to get out