Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0

I either accidentally declined the 10k compensation or clicked accept and didn't receive it

2 2
  • 8 May '19
 nüke

Today after the patch released i've had issues spending gold. If i buy something my game gets stuck in a loading screen:

20190508191037_1.jpg

Never happened before. Don't know why it's happening after this patch.

4 1
  • 9 May '19
 ClaudeAlpha

Achievement:

The Yoink achievement remains to be fixed. I pulled a short spear out of a living enemy today and it didn't unlock.

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Luna

Hey so I'm having an issue from the new update that seems to have corrupted one or more of my binary files and has resulted in the game being stuck in a loop of validating the files. I've tried deleting the binary folder to no avail and then deleting the Mordhau folder which didn't work either.

Any idea how to fix this?

Untitled.png

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Hei

im a ghost when I play on the map Taiga, cant do damage to players at all or use ballistas. I can be killed somehow tho. I figured out how to damage people by climbing up a wall and standing still and shooting a bow, the second I move I cant attack again but I can be killed because the enemy sees me standing still on the spot I climbed up. my ping is fine and no packet loss, I restarted my game and still have the bug. only happens on Taiga...

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 PeacefulRefugee

Sound - Sound Bug - Audio breaks when using bluetooth earbuds

The issue: All sounds outside of a match work fine, all music and sound in the menus works perfectly. Once in a game, any time i take a step with my character, turn my character with the mouse, swing my weapon, or change my grip on a weapon the sound cuts out. If i stand still, the sound works fine, I can hear the NPC talking to me in the tutorial, and i can hear the lute if i have it equipped.

My setup: I'm running windows 10 Pro edition. Nvidia 1080ti, intel i9 9900k, with 32gigs of DDR4 dual channel corsair memory. This issue persists with or without overclocking present. My game is up to date as of 5/8/2019. I'm using SoundPEATS ear buds connected through bluetooth. This issue does NOT occur with my traditional headset connected with aux.

Cross posting here from the steam community page. I can post additional details if it helps. Looking forward to a fix, thanks!

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Remlapkills

Pressed shift-tab to get steam overlay, entire screen starts flashing a solid black and half of my screen becomes my desktop with the other half being Mordhau. Couldn't alt-tab out or open task manager, had to force quit.

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Trufas

There is a problem with how firebombs spread after impact (At least in horde mode) since the fire goes through walls (And sometimes it even appears to be invisible)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/bmfbgj/defeat_at_wave_21_due_to_invisible_fire_bug/ video recorded of the bug

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Wrekk

Friend is having issues spawning into game, get a "Reason: timed out while waiting for Steam inventory" message. He is running on an SSD and loads in pretty quick, is having the game on a separate drive than Mordhau a possible culprit?

142 223
  • 9 May '19
 DylanS_98

@nüke said:
Today after the patch released i've had issues spending gold. If i buy something my game gets stuck in a loading screen:

20190508191037_1.jpg

Never happened before. Don't know why it's happening after this patch.

Keeps happening me after every single buy and not even a PC restart is fixing it.

9 0
  • 9 May '19
 horrorshow1984

After patch #4 i can't join any servers any more. it says "ERROR - Failed to reserve slots" every time and it also happens in local matches against bots quite often. Restarting the game didn't help. Please fix. Thank you!

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 GereinathHunter

Connection

• ALT+Tabbing out of the game causes excessive packet loss and eventual disconnection from any joined server (hanged connection).

Server

• It's possible to permanently evade vote kick by leaving a server whenever the vote is initialized and immediately rejoining it. The person who initialized the vote is still locked out of re-initializing it afterwards.

Combat

• It is possible for players to intentionally team kill with no repercussions by planting bear traps on top of teammates or in their direct path, as it deducts no points and does not even list the offender's name.
1 0
  • 9 May '19
 KnorrSoup

Hi all, more an exploit than a bug here. Found this guy today in one of my matches who was able to glitch themselves into the cart to gain almost full invincibility. Was able to poke them sometimes, but despite the head/feet sticking out, the weapon would usually collide with the cart first.

I'm assuming they just started using the catapult and then turned themselves into the cart in order to achieve this.

13 1
  • 9 May '19
 TRRBen

http://prntscr.com/nmflna

When I tick the "Not Full" filter, a lot of full ones appear.

1 0

@Luna said:
Hey so I'm having an issue from the new update that seems to have corrupted one or more of my binary files and has resulted in the game being stuck in a loop of validating the files. I've tried deleting the binary folder to no avail and then deleting the Mordhau folder which didn't work either.

Any idea how to fix this?

Untitled.png

I have the exact same Issue but despite doing what the support page adviced me to do, nothing change
Althought I played the game for 3 hours this morning, when I wanted to get back there I had this exact same issue : game is downloading something (althought I already downloaded the update yesterday) and then when the mysterious download is done it just displays this message

6 22
  • 9 May '19
 COONSWARM

Updating Windows dedicated server to build 3805000 caused "Unable to reserve slot" on join
I run a couple of servers (1 linux and 2 windows servers) for myself and friends and today I updated all of them to the latest build. The Windows servers are now failing to let me connect properly. I get

Joining server...

then after a brief wait

Failed to reserve slots

My linux server will allow me to connect no problem. The windows server logs never show an incoming player connection.
I've validated my game files. Any ideas?

30 22
  • 9 May '19
 THRCN

A semi-exploit:

I was playing on Grad FFA and notice how annoying you can be with firepots since the map is so small and I had the bright idea to press End to suicide to get 3 more firepots, I was getting so many kills by throwing them into people fighting and respawning with 3 more. After people seeing me do this a lot of people in the server copied me and turned it into an unplayable shitfest. I'd say being able to bypass the restock timer is an exploit, maybe have a 15 second timer after death to use the firepots after respawning? Same can be done with smokes if you want to be really annoying.

2 0
  • 9 May '19
 Hellaetic

Alright so when i press any of the movement keys my movement gets crippled. Character takes a step, stops, step, stop etc it all happens until i press 2 buttons at a time like W+A, W+D or Shift+W. Then it starts acting fine until i intend to do a single direction movement like stepping back. Most of a time instead of evading an attack by going backwards i get rekt cause my character stops moving. Also when i hold tab, the scoreboard blinks like crazy. My keyboard works perfectly in all other games/programs that i use so it must be the case with a game misinterpreting my keyboards commands. The game is playable but i have a terrible time playing because of that bug.

5 1
  • 9 May '19
 Edd

Abnormally high ping. Trying to play in the most ideal region for me (EU) I get almost double the ping (90-120 ms) games usually register for me (50-70 ms). I had this same issue in Alpha builds. I've tried port forwarding, playing on a variety of servers (official and community hosted), waiting through patches and making sure nothing on my connection's end has changed (it works as usual). Running Speedtest to a bunch of servers in Frankfurt and Strasbourg registers a ~55 ms (give or take 10) delay, but my ping in-game still hits triple digits all the time.

Info about my connection:

• Location is Finland
  • Connection type is 4G LTE
  • Speeds are 100 mbps down and 25 mbps up