Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 1
  • 2 May '19
 SubNoble

From start menu, clicks FIGHT, clicks matchmaking with frontline checked, clicks SEARCH, begins to matchmake, then says joining server, then it goes away entirely, and cancel becomes greyed out, cannot do anything, has to restart the game, happens everytime.

1 2
  • 2 May '19
 oolbie

Sometimes when i spawn i cant hit or interact with anything, but i can move around just fine. Other players however, see me as afk and are able to hit me where i spawned instead of where i am. only fix is server swap

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 WK_Valkore

Give me your best shot

uploading 20190502_002302.jpg

Baron 1 0
  • 2 May '19
 twsniper80

Sometimes I have had issues when I join and I am enable to hit the enemies but seem to be in one area but am roaming around. I have also still been able to be hit by allies or killed by enemies. Also cannot interact with things such as ladders or doors as well.

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 Davaronas

Not sure if it is a bug, but I bought the supporter pack and I can't find neither the medallion nor the banner that come with the dlc. Am I missing something ? Also I bought the supporter pack when the armory wasn't available (yesterday evening).

3 0
  • 2 May '19
 MeatVegetable

@SubNoble said:
From start menu, clicks FIGHT, clicks matchmaking with frontline checked, clicks SEARCH, begins to matchmake, then says joining server, then it goes away entirely, and cancel becomes greyed out, cannot do anything, has to restart the game, happens everytime.

Same here, Verified integrity, and reinstall did not work on top of restarting steam every time.

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 Μortem

I have encountered a glitch that has occurred to me twice now on the same map and the same game mode with the exact conditions.

If you join an ongoing skirmish match on the castle map (not sure if that is the actual name), when you spawn the next round your character will split into two bodies, one that is your "true" body and stays in the spawn without moving and a body that you can control and move around the map with.

Other players can't see the character you control, and you can't damage them either (thankfully). The first time I had this glitch I thought I couldn't do damage to anyone and then I suddenly died when an enemy saw my real character in spawn and rushed to kill it.

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 LOKI.tv

my game keeps crashing mid game i already reinstalled it and tried lowering the settings.
my specs: 3440x1440p monitor
intel i7 7800x
1080ti
32gb ram
windows 10 home

9 0
  • 2 May '19
 Sulfur

The game is quite literally unplayable for me, massive stuttering and freezing issues that happen randomly and frequently.

GTX 1060
FX 8350
16 gb of ram

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 ACTONE

No servers show up in the browser and i'm unable to join through friends. All i get is an error when trying to join through a party saying server isn't joinable.

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 Whirrun_of_Bligh

Hello I have encountered an issue with stabbing and the mousewheel up hotkey.
It worked for a long time but now when i play it suddenly stops working and he wont stab anymore. when i press ESC to go to the menu and then go back it works again for some time just to stop working after a short time. also going into steam overlay and back does fix it but also only for a short time. makes the game very much unplayable for me right now and i dont want to use another hotkey since my muscle memory would have to be retrained which takes an annoying amount of time.

7 0
  • 2 May '19
 Hezz

ok so, I want to mention 2 issues
first, the invisible bug - sometimes when you join a server, you're invisible to everyone and you need to reconnect to fix it, it just happens randomly, i've seen other people with this issue.
second, server loading - when the matchmaking finds you a game and it finishes loading, 90% it kicks you out because the server is already full, im guessing that just a lot of people are loading and is the first one that loads that gets the slot in the server, which is annoying. This also happens when switching maps, and someone takes your place in the server. My suggestion is to make it so if you already are loading the map, you should have a reserved spot.
The most annoying thing is when you get into a server finally, and you're invisible and you have to reconnect and someone takes your place in the server

1 1
  • 2 May '19
 Draco100000

In the map "Grad" one of the spawn points for Free guard in "Skirmish mode" causes 1 of the 32 players to fall down a lower level of the wall before the match start time allow you to move, causing you to die as you cant move before the out of the battlefield timer ends. It pretty much forces many times a 31 vs 32 matchup and I got that spot 3 rounds in a row, which was quite unlucky. Here an aproximate location where this happen:Death.png

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 REX3446

bought an aventail for my openklap visor, 800 gold removed from my bank, aventail still locked, gold gone. (abit sad)

530 282
  • 2 May '19
 Christian2222

Ghosting, and glitchy hits.

Sometimes when I join a server I will 'ghost out' no one can see me, and my attacks go right through people.

Also, when a game seems to be running fine I swear I will swing right through someone and it wont take the hit (sometimes this is on horse) So I think me moving fast + lag is making my hits not land..... maybe i will turn on tracer and see if my tracer is matching my swing when I am flying around on a horse. Or maybe the tracer is only so many frames per second, so when I am moving fast the tracer doesn't exactly hit right on someone.

So I swing into my attack when on horse, maybe I need to drag it the other way so the tracers have more of a chance of hitting?

Knight 627 2068
  • 2 May '19
 LuxCandidus

Behold the purple mittens of doooom.
20190502192853_1.jpg

I was playing as the Huntsman default loadout when I spawned in like this. The Huntsman has no gloves equipped. The glitch stayed even upon death. It went away when I switched loadouts and switched back.

6 0
  • 2 May '19
 Immortal_Fish

sometimes I get this bug where my character is standing still for everyone else while on my screen I'm moving around

2 0
  • 2 May '19
 VomitKnight

After spending about 30minutes in game it freezes and then the application closes with no text after about a minute or so. Menus and everything else are fine tho, It's happened dozens of times so far.

6 1

MonoXTR, I did that and it indeed did fix the green flashing, however, the screen was complete blackness after it showed the mordhau logo. I restarted the game multiple times and restarted my computer once, did not work. How should I fix this? It makes the game unplayable, I tried switching back to default color settings but it just brought back the green.