Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 1 May '19
 HappyKamper

Game crashes in tutorial when parrying comes up.
Been able to play a few hours online but crashed in mid game. Now every time i restart the game it crashes in the main menu trying to start up. You can hear sound as it loads but then crashes. I have not changed any settings in game. I re installed new driver and validated game. Tried deleting the update as well and it worked for a bit until 5 sec in game and crashes.
Here are my PC specs:
8GB GTX 1080
i-7 4790K 4.0GHz
16GB RAM
Playing in 2560 x 1440 with G-sync 165hz
Installed on a SSD? If that helps.....
Thanx, love the game. Keep up the awesome work.

1 0

Game hard crashes to desktop when you attempt to screen share it on Discord. In fullscreen this also hard locked my entire computer and forced me to restart.

2 0
  • 1 May '19
 Airmand

Opened the game once and played for appx 30 minutes. Closed out of the game and game back to it roughly in another 20 minutes. When I got to the title screen all of the buttons appear to be roughly 1/4 in off, with some, such as the 3 top right settings, close game, etc button not functional at all. They do not even highlight. Occasionally when i use "ctrl, alt, del" the game will go out of full screen and the buttons will work again. I closed the game and restarted but came back to the same dysfunctional buttons.

7 0
  • 1 May '19
 Strussle

I'm having display issues where the game's coming up either at the wrong resolution, or on the wrong monitor. I made a more in-depth post about it:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/14666/opens-in-wrong-ratios-wrong-monitor/#c1

4 1
  • 1 May '19
 Hal Emmerich

Can't connect to any server, tried using matchmaking on all modes and worldwide mapping, server list is dead also, more than 10 minutes on the list and not a single server shows up, following a friend using the "join game" steam function gives no message whatsoever.

If i need to forward any port on my router please tell me so.

Not using any antivirus, firewall is totally off.
Win 7 ultimate edition 64 bits

2 0
  • 1 May '19
 Smileyy_

even after the patch im still not getting the xp or gold

4 1
  • 1 May '19
 Hal Emmerich

@Hal Emmerich said:
Can't connect to any server, tried using matchmaking on all modes and worldwide mapping, server list is dead also, more than 10 minutes on the list and not a single server shows up, following a friend using the "join game" steam function gives no message whatsoever.

If i need to forward any port on my router please tell me so.

Not using any antivirus, firewall is totally off.
Win 7 ultimate edition 64 bits

Heads up for the devs, i'm hotfixing this shit by using a VPN, it just works, however, this gives me insane ping because of all the routing.

Count 256 281

@Algiz said:
20190430160111_1.jpg

This? What is this? It is allways there in the Sky"

Yeah your GPU is probably dying, try turning down graphics but that will not help if it is indeed dying as that image is typical of that happening. Make sure your GPU fan is actually spinning. I had a cooling fan on my CPU sink die on men and my system was over heating and doing weird things. This is true with GPUs as well. There is a slight possibility that you have a corrupted game file so I would also try to verify the game cache in local files just to confirm

2 0
  • 1 May '19
 XXCrim5onXX

Not gaining xp or gold after matches.. please assist.

4 1
  • 1 May '19
 Hal Emmerich

@XXCrim5onXX said:
Not gaining xp or gold after matches.. please assist.

wait till tomorrow, they are working on that, it's not just you.

2 0
  • 1 May '19
 XXCrim5onXX

Much obliged, ty.

3 1
  • 1 May '19
 Gon

MOUSE NOT APPEARING IN MENUS

PLZ HELP

3 1
  • 1 May '19
 Gon

MOUSE NOT APPEARING IN MENUS

PLZ HELP

1 0
  • 1 May '19
 LeChowed

Offline Play PC, Wont Spawn me while Playing

Im changing providers and got the game in time. I LOVE it, but i had to recently play in Steam Offline mode. Everything has worked from starting local matches of any mode, map and bot count and the matches start and bots spawn (no spawns in horde). The whole time i can select/customize mercenaries and spectate people with the spawn mouseclick visibly available but unresponsive, no map with options, no spawns ever(no initial), and its not in spectate mode. I can watch the fighters duke it out but cant join the fun any way. I also dont spawn in tutorial, i just ghost cam until the look around prompt and it turns into a staring contest between the other two because my character isnt there. Thats it, thanks and Great job!

7 2
  • 1 May '19
 jorgeDS

Armory still doesn't work for me and it never did. I have 5k gold and can't get a single weapon... My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054074497/ if it helps.

6 0
  • 1 May '19
 AFColtBolt

2.JPG

When I try to left click nothing happens and

1.JPG

this happens after a few seconds of joining a match

I have checked my firewall and verifying the integrity of my files

1 0
  • 1 May '19
 Vereki

Achievements

Specifically, the "Pyromaniac" and "Yoink" achievements, simply because I have certainly pulled many swords and daggers out of my opponents while they were alive, and because Pyromaniac isn't tracking ANY of my fire kills. As far as I can tell, all of the other achievements work. I haven't had a chance to test ladder kills, ballista kills, training sword and icicle kills, and the whack-a-mole ones, but all the others work for me.

1 1
  • 1 May '19
 Rustin

when you use short spear with shield if you throw the spear shield disappears from your hand, and makes you vulnerable until you equip the shield again from your inventory. I don't know if this is an intended mechanic or not but it is irritating for shield-spear combo user I don't think it is intended because you can see the shield on your left hand while you are throwing the spear then it disappears for no reason it should be fixed.

73 73
  • 1 May '19
 Tr1bal

My friend has been trying to join servers, and every time he tries to join a server it comes up with "Failed to join server" and local matches he has tried to create also comes up with "Failed to join server", although on a second attempt at creating a local server it worked, although trying to join servers after failing did not. He has tried reinstalling, deleting all files and reinstalling, disabling cloud sync but nothing has been successful.

My friend could eventually join a server, although not sure how this was fixed, probably sorted itself out.

2 0
  • 1 May '19
 minnihd

I have tis bug with no Gold/XP earning. Just to say that. could be relevant. Anyways: I have this bug i think were i am not able to buy new weapons.(I have 1,9k gold). It does not show me if i have the level to unlock it. And i know some of them i can unlock (Lvl. 6) it simply doesnt let me buy them. For example the axe. If i click on it it just gives me no feedback. not even the questin if i want to buy it.