• 12 Apr '19
 Hex

how do i unbind my mouse6 from console
its really annoying and unplayable
that the console randomly opens while im fighting
i changed it through the ini files BaseInput
and it was fixed but the new patch f*cked me again
pls if anybody knows the answer for this

edit: My ini file no longer says that ConsoleKey is binded to mouse6 but it is still somehow binded to mouse6 after the patch so I can't fix it through my ini files

2428 4937
  • 12 Apr '19
 Maci

@Hex said:
how do i unbind my mouse6 from console
its really annoying and unplayable
that the console randomly opens while im fighting
i changed it through the ini files BaseInput
and it was fixed but the new patch f*cked me again
pls if anybody knows the answer for this

edit: My ini file no longer says that ConsoleKey is binded to mouse6 but it is still somehow binded to mouse6 after the patch so I can't fix it through my ini files

Are you sure your mouse software isn't emulating the console key?

Baroness 175 185
  • 12 Apr '19
 Edy_Nelson

Ladder Bug I have encountered today.
I would climb a ladder as usual, however it wouldn't push me on top once I reached the end, instead it would just let go, leaving me unable to climb any ladder, restarting the game has fixed the issue.
Though not really game breaking in any way, it was pretty inconvenient, thought I'd record it and leave it here.
I have no real info on how or why this has happend in the first place.

252 866
  • 14 Apr '19
 Cswic

I'm sure that lute is intended to have shitty combat properties, rightfully so. But something seems off with the stamina drain negation property of it and/or the parry drain.

Every weapon I've tried so far drains 20 stam per parry against a lute. Aside from a lute, which drains 30 stam for some reason.

For those who don't watch the clip:

Sledgehammer vs lute: 20 stam drained per parry
Dagger vs lute: 20 stam drained per parry
Lute vs lute: 30 stamina drained per parry?

Sledgehammer vs dagger: 20 stam drained per parry
Dagger vs dagger: 9 stamina drained per parry
Lute vs dagger: 4 stamina drained per parry

2428 4937
  • 14 Apr '19
 Maci

I still think all weapons should have the same stam drain versus every other weapon, else some just become obsolete once you have a proper defence going because you'll simply lose due to stam tbh

Sellsword 792 2352
  • 18 Apr '19
 Goof

The halberd gets stuck in your loadout.

I can't change it to anything else. The save does not stick.
At this point the only option is to delete the loadout entirely or create a new one.

Baron 1647 5233
  • 18 Apr '19
 Lincs

You've been visited by the spooky c̫͍͕̫͜u̳̜̝̜̙̰̞r̛͈͈̼s̩͈̯̤̖̺͓e̷̻̞̳̫d̻̬͚͇̯͕̲ ̪̗̹̹͙h̵̖͇͉a̞̩͎l͕͎̥̲̗̕b̮̝͙͓͙̩̰er̩̘͙̭̣̀d

delete it at your own peril

1 5
  • 18 Apr '19
 Inferno

Customization

Wisby Gloves/Splinted arms weird stick out issue.

wisby flovoes.png

3 0
  • 21 Apr '19
 PlebbusMaximus

Performance

Major CPU bottleneck at random times that gets temporarily fixed by alt-tabbing

laptop with
CPU - intel i5-6300HQ
Ram: 8GB
GPU - gtx 960m

The game plays fine with decent fps until suddenly the fps hits like 2 or worse. This continues until I alt-tab and then the fps returns to normal. After a random amount of time though, usually around a minute, the game jumps into super laggy mode again and I need to alt-tab once more.

The odd thing here is that the game really does run ok for the most part if I keep alt-tabbing when these hickups happen. If I don't then the fps will keep being unplayable. This puzzles me. Could it be some garbage collector kicking in?

Note, I have only tried playing with bots on this computer.

Knight 366 630
  • 21 Apr '19
 Snake Skin

Arrow noclips through wall/roof.
https://youtu.be/aJeWIGJFlQ4?t=25

Knight 465 451
  • 23 Apr '19
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE

Not sure if this is the place to post this but when starting the game if you tab out (or open steam overlay / tab out during a loading screen) the game completely stops responding and wont let you tab out, open task manager, alt f4 and the only way to get broken mordhau off the screen is to restart pc. This only seems to happen when playing in Fullscreen.

2 5
  • 24 Apr '19
 Renx

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. Im having this weird connection issue to servers which recently started in the past few days.

So when I join a server I’ll get the high packet loss symbol, and for a few seconds I will be in the server just fine until I get the disconnected symbol and kicked to menu. This happens nearly every time I join a server/map switch. When I do manage to get in, I get the high pket loss symbol but simply no disconnect. I basically have to spam join in order to get in. Once I am in, connectivity is completely fine and normal. I get kicked again once the map switches.

I’ve only tried reinstalling/verifying game cache. Really at a loss here.

Knight 706 1084
  • 24 Apr '19
 VampireDuck

@Renx said:
If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. Im having this weird connection issue to servers which recently started in the past few days.

So when I join a server I’ll get the high packet loss symbol, and for a few seconds I will be in the server just fine until I get the disconnected symbol and kicked to menu. This happens nearly every time I join a server/map switch. When I do manage to get in, I get the high pket loss symbol but simply no disconnect. I basically have to spam join in order to get in. Once I am in, connectivity is completely fine and normal. I get kicked again once the map switches.

I’ve only tried reinstalling/verifying game cache. Really at a loss here.

I'm not sure tbh, but you could check that none of your firewall settings have been changed on your router. Maybe try temporarily disabling it completely and see if that helps.

Knight 40 35
  • 26 Apr '19
 saul_g00dman

uhh i can fuckin fly around with a pavise shield fix this shit

42 131
  • 26 Apr '19
 KingOfSow

A small one: when horses die, sometimes their armor disappears before the body of the horse despawns.

Duke 754 1201
  • 26 Apr '19
 Stumpy

When horses die in Mountain Peak, their bodies get teleported to the middle of the map on the right side (from blue spawn). Behind the ramp up to the mountans.
You'll see a mountain of cadavers on that exact spot.

Baron 19 31
  • 26 Apr '19
 FishBazooka

Menu Music Bug 0.png

Can barely hear the menu music still at 0 audio (Not that I don't love the menu music - it's amazing).

3 3
  • 26 Apr '19
 Temudschin

I still have problems with my bindings. They usually work like they should, but on some maps they dont work or only one or two. It doesn't depend on the map. Often its on Grad, but also sometimes on other maps. When I play on the map later that day, it can happen that all my bindings work.

Baron 10 6
  • 27 Apr '19
 Hellsing

Glancing blow doesn't activate Flesh Wound perk.

Knight 830 1764
  • 28 Apr '19
 Ulkenstride

@Edy_Nelson said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBt-lf05D7c&feature=youtu.be

Ladder Bug I have encountered today.
I would climb a ladder as usual, however it wouldn't push me on top once I reached the end, instead it would just let go, leaving me unable to climb any ladder, restarting the game has fixed the issue.
Though not really game breaking in any way, it was pretty inconvenient, thought I'd record it and leave it here.
I have no real info on how or why this has happend in the first place.

What is happening here is the ghost bug. Sometimes when you spawn, your actual body will remain still where you spawned, while from your perspective you're walking around the place. Other players will see your actual body at spawn preforming all the attacks you think you're doing where ever you think you are. While this "ghost bug" is active you cannot: Hit players (Because you're not actually there to hit them, you're at spawn), you cannot get off the top of the ladder (because once again, you're not actually there). The quickest way to test if you're ghosted is to walk to a nearby wall and hit or kick it, if your weapon or leg does not bounce off, and goes through the wall, you're ghosted. You can actually reposition your actual self by climbing up something, or getting on a ladder (your actual self will stay at the bottom of the ladder, that's why you can't get off the top of the ladder) which will move your body to that place, so other players will see you teleporting around the place. The only way to fix it is to reconnect to the server. The ghost bug mostly happens to me when I load into the map selected at the end of the round I was just playing. Or when the server I joined takes a long time to load me in. Usually joining the next map selected at the end of a round takes forever, and I believe long loading times into a server are what's causing this ghost bug, as I usually only get the bug when I have long loading times into a server.