Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

Baron 725 1307
  • 26 Feb '19
 NewYariMeta

This rock has weird geometry and can stop you if you walk over it in the right direction.

ROCK.jpg

20190225181253_1.jpg

King 52 73
  • 15 Mar '19
 --Locke

You don't get capturing points while mounted.

The time window for the scoreboard after the game is very short. (make it possible to toggle between scoreboard and next map voting screen?)

Please update the ranged weapons to have a distinct crosshair independent of the global option in the settings otherwise they're unusable.

Would be convenient to set a preferred view for any mounted vehicle/siege weapon. (e.g. having 3rd person view for catapult)

Nice to see there's a German localization now, although it has some typical flaws committed even by native speakers. But well, I can live with that I guess.

King 52 73
  • 16 Mar '19
 --Locke

Using siege weapons is treated like being AFK and thus leading to an idle kick.

Used siege weapon is also being kicked from the game.

Knight 706 1084
  • 16 Mar '19
 VampireDuck

In the BR mode I have twice now been unable to destroy chests, my kicks just ghost through them. Also one of these times I got killed by an invisible player as well.

EDIT: It seems I wasn't killed by invisible people, what appears to have happend is my position somehow became desynced and people, who to me were no where near me, could hit me.

252 866
  • 17 Mar '19
 Cswic

In BR if you are disarmed and have another melee weapon in your inventory you get automatically instant swapped to it, or can instant swap to it, even while the disarm animation is still playing.

After talking with Monoxtr (guy in clip) it seems like this bug may be purely visual? He mentioned that he remembers spamming trying to swap to zwei before he got disarmed and he didn't get the zwei out in time on his screen.

Baron 134 315
  • 17 Mar '19
 2cool2care

in BR you can get kicked for idle during the "waiting for players" phase.

also for some reason i can't switch to weapon 5 and 6 on azerty keyboard.

Knight 162 231
  • 17 Mar '19
 Q

Cata stuck on tutorial. I drove it down over the spikes, & couldn't get past, nor back out again.

Mordhau Cata.jpg

Conscript 3 1
  • 17 Mar '19
 seacrab

I can't play due to my pc being potato so it takes a little while longer to load in.. And when the match is started i join lol...
So GG with the update, That's going to be an issue for sure. Also i disagree with microtransactions, but thats a whole other topic. And also i am pretty sure that other guys will be angry cus of it

Knight 366 630
  • 17 Mar '19
 Snake Skin

Floating rocks
20190316232944_1.jpg
20190317000145_1.jpg

Knight 366 630
  • 17 Mar '19
 Snake Skin

Leg cant decided where it wants to rest
https://youtu.be/lgdNk-v7ZBA?t=12

Conscript 1004 2022
  • 17 Mar '19
 ohshitsorry

@Snake Skin said:

20190316221259_1.jpg

Knight 51 111

20190317135924_1.jpg

You get stuck if you climb like the yellow guy does

Knight 706 1084
  • 17 Mar '19
 VampireDuck

@Snake Skin said:

No this is intended. You know when your sitting and the muscles in your leg start spasming out, the devs made this a feature in the game.

Duchess 806 3550
  • 17 Mar '19
 Stouty

In BR random bots sometimes spawn on ladders

Also some chests spawn inside objects

Knight 18 55
  • 17 Mar '19
 KoFDGucky

Findings: Battle Royal Mode

• It's possible to spawn in the dead zone (shrinking map area), so you start the match with an instand death
  • some chests inside the castle looks similar to to the loot spawn chests and it's difficult to distinguish them for inexperiences players
  • the SAW in the mill does not have any damage effect on player model, you can walk trough or dance with the saw
    20190317214701_1.jpg
  • local maps can be duplicated once selected
    20190317215000_1.jpg

Enhancement / feature request regarding group match making:

• you can join a frontline match as a group, but you're not able to play together on the same team. Would be nice if the team leader had an option to select the team for the whole group (or at least when initially joining the match as a group)
2 1
  • 17 Mar '19
 [KoFD] KewleSocke

@KoFDGucky said:
Findings: Battle Royal Mode

• It's possible to spawn in the dead zone (shrinking map area), so you start the match with an instand death
  • some chests inside the castle looks similar to to the loot spawn chests and it's difficult to distinguish them for inexperiences players
  • the SAW in the mill does not have any damage effect on player model, you can walk trough or dance with the saw
    20190317214701_1.jpg
  • local maps can be duplicated once selected
    20190317215000_1.jpg

Enhancement / feature request regarding group match making:

• you can join a frontline match as a group, but you're not able to play together on the same team. Would be nice if the team leader had an option to select the team for the whole group (or at least when initially joining the match as a group)

I can confirm that.
THX @Gucky

Knight 162 231
  • 18 Mar '19
 Q

After dying in BR mode, sometimes I get stuck on the spectate/exit selection screen (with the frosty background). It allows me to spectate/exit; however when I choose spectate, the frosty screen & UI remain over the gameplay.

EDIT: To replicate this press ESC at spectate/exit selection screen, then click on the return button in the following menu screen. It will bring you back to the spectate/exit selection screen, & locks you out.

Knight 34 30
  • 18 Mar '19
 Oatmate

Finished tutorial, didnt get coins.

Duke 41 95
  • 18 Mar '19
 Teabag

Issue with matchmaking connecting to a specific server "official battle royale sydney cyllene"
Basically if i try to join this server in particular I go into a dead loop, stuck with the "joining server" and a greyed out cancel button.
20190318201009_1.jpg

Knight 162 231
  • 18 Mar '19
 Q

You are most likely already aware of this one, but I'll mention it anyway. In Frontline mode, the entire server experienced high ping spikes sometimes. Plus it crashed my game once. There was one around 10am GMT 16/3/19 on EU server, if that helps.