Great friend...

Mercenary 1074 1997
  • 14 Sep '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

@VampireDuck said:

@Julma said:
Okay thanks m8, thou this key was fake, and i got scammed #lifeis

Great friend...

I think they're trying to say they thought* this key was fake.

Baron 1 2
  • 17 Sep '18
 Redwish

I've had a little look around but I can't particularly find what I'm after. Though I'm not the greatest at shifting through stuff anyways.

Since the latest update, I've been unable to stay within a match for more than 5 minutes if I even reach that long. It freezes for a second then takes me to the desktop followed by your handy little crash report thing! (Which I always submit)

Wondered if there are nifty little things I can try or tweak? I've turned down settings even though the game runs fine as is and I have the most recent drivers!

Anyone able to offer help? THANKS

Conscript 4 8
  • 18 Sep '18
 KromLover

It keeps crashing on me as well, I might reach 5 min before it freezes up and ends. Real shame I wanted to spam my durude lute!

1 0
  • 18 Sep '18
 kerel11

My keys 1-9 doesn't work. I tried key binding and if I press 1-9 it just says "none"...

Game doesn't register my 1-9 keys. I can't switch between weapons or use emotes/voices.

Knight 231 1059
  • 18 Sep '18
 Corsario

Spawn glitch related to a death after pressing "E" to grab a ladder:

I climbed one of the ladders in Grad, got hit at the top by an enemy player and fell downwards. While flying downwards I tried to press "E" to grab myselft to the ladder but died from the fall. My player would not spawn again and my camera was fixed to the ladder as if I was still grabbed to it (with no body showing up).

Here is the pic:

20180918212221_1.jpg

Knight 49 107

The repair tools not not "repair", but increase HP. It is a problem with pavise, since they can no longer get one shot with war axe + wrecker...

Mercenary 1074 1997
  • 22 Sep '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

20180922154635_1.jpg

Killed a guy so hard he became naked.

Knight 1814 2218
  • 22 Sep '18
 Void

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
20180922154635_1.jpg

Killed a guy so hard he became naked.

prework for rape mechanics

Duke 96 300
  • 22 Sep '18
 DasShuugs

The hounskull variants (open, closed, and no visor) no longer have the option to tint the metal accents.

hounskull.jpg

The standard kettle has an extra "helmet strap" option.

kettle.jpg

Conscript 1 2

hello, i noticed today if you have a 1 handed weapon and a shield and a two-handed weapon if you press the button to choice the two-handed weapon and then just press the shield button you can still do the "Flourish" emote but it does it with just your hand.
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Knight 210 505
  • 23 Sep '18
 Duckalot

These helmets dont work with selected facial hair: Chain coif, Mailled hood lowered, Mailled hood spiked lowered, Padded coif and Burgonet no buffet. Instead you just get a stubble.

18 52
  • 25 Sep '18
 Sir Gregor

Hey, found a potential unintentional backswing in the game. Got a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664VajXGVdU&feature=youtu.be

Knight 1269 3804
  • 25 Sep '18
 Frise

@[email protected] said:
Hey, found a potential unintentional backswing in the game. Got a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664VajXGVdU&feature=youtu.be

Yes, turning around is an intended mechanic. That's not a backswing.

Mercenary 1074 1997
  • 26 Sep '18
 TheKingInTheNorth

Invisible Halberd bug. No idea what caused this.

Knight 445 1072
  • 26 Sep '18
 Knight Nicholas

@Frise said:
Yes, turning around is an intended mechanic. That's not a backswing.

Wait, really? Since when?

Sellsword 41 88
  • 27 Sep '18
 Xedrik

Got disconnected from a game , team selection ui was up

TeamSelect.PNG

Knight 754 3276
  • 2 Oct '18
 Mittsies

There should be a way to change the inputs for the dummy in the mordhau test level, because the hotkeys conflict with my own. I'm marking this as a bug, since it's such a minor issue, rather than make a suggestions / feedback thread for it.

Count 25 103
  • 7 Oct '18
 June

https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringHeadstrongGoblinMoreCowbell

Whatever this is. Rest of the match went on as normal.