Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

Knight 7 12
  • 2 May
 KoFDGucky

Little usability issue: Event Bug in map selection section when using game mode dropdown

How to reproduce:

• Go to Play --> Local Play

• Select "Mountain Peak" (last map in list)

• Switch Game Mode from Deathmatch to any other Value like Team Deathmatch

• Start Match

20180502232509_1.jpg

--> Instead of the selected map "Mountain Peak", the first map in the map selection list "The Pit" will get started....
--> in other words: everytime you switch the game mode, your map selection is reset to the first map in the list.

Duke 953 1327
  • 3 May
 PadanFain

@KoFDGucky said:
Little usability issue: Event Bug in map selection section when using game mode dropdown

How to reproduce:

• Go to Play --> Local Play

• Select "Mountain Peak" (last map in list)

• Switch Game Mode from Deathmatch to any other Value like Team Deathmatch

• Start Match

20180502232509_1.jpg

--> Instead of the selected map "Mountain Peak", the first map in the map selection list "The Pit" will get started....
--> in other words: everytime you switch the game mode, your map selection is reset to the first map in the list.

Looks like you beat me to it for posting

Sellsword 4627 5668

Also in Mountain Peak (beautifull map tbh) bots fall to their death everytime if you lure them to the hanging rope bridge, in that part where there is a big hole. They never jump.

Knight 2888 5423
  • 3 May
 Bodkin

@Humble Staff said:
Also in Mountain Peak (beautifull map tbh) bots fall to their death everytime if you lure them to the hanging rope bridge, in that part where there is a big hole. They never jump.

Bots are no longer afraid of heights

Mercenary 1975 3389

@Bodkin said:

@Humble Staff said:

Bots are no longer afraid of heights

Tis was the moment Mordhau gone too dark...

Knight 90 256
 Duckalot

https://plays.tv/s/Lift7L5edpK-

Horses sometimes glitch out.
It seems to be client sided because only 1 person can see that the horse is even there. So i guess that its also connected to when the horse dies.
It dies on the servers end and respawns, but clientwise it is still alive (although useless)

Mercenary 1975 3389
  • Animations / Idle:

20180503213449_1.jpg

Weapons still clipping, just trying to remind you tbh.

20180503160447_1.jpg

So does alternate GS grip

Knight 1684 1984
  • 3 May
 Void

@Duckalot said:
https://plays.tv/s/Lift7L5edpK-

Horses sometimes glitch out.
It seems to be client sided because only 1 person can see that the horse is even there. So i guess that its also connected to when the horse dies.
It dies on the servers end and respawns, but clientwise it is still alive (although useless)

Also sometimes the horse doesn't have the yellow outline and you cannot mount it, but if you hit it once with your weapon it appears and you can mount it normally.

Knight 480 714

Making use of the sliding collision allows you to avoid fall damage
Smooth fall (gif).gif

After a couple of tries I could start to do this fairly consistently so it is likely something that should be checked for in other parts of the maps as it can easily be exploited.

Baron 1396 1829

@VampireDuck said:
Smooth fall (gif).gif

After a couple of tries I could start to do this fairly consistently so it is likely something that should be checked for in other parts of the maps as it can easily be exploited.

You can survive some shit on Grad this way... shh my secret tho

Duke 616 817
  • 4 May
 Stumpy

@yourcrippledson said:

@VampireDuck said:
Smooth fall (gif).gif

You can survive some shit on Grad this way... shh my secret tho

dont worry, i did this about 6-7 months ago, i finally made a clip about it in February.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiSBg-EQ0gc

Its at 0:50

Count 24 95
  • 5 May
 June

Patch #16

Removed extra damage to legs when being hit while jumping

https://clips.twitch.tv/MildFaintWombatNononoCat

Knight 2888 5423
 Bodkin

@June said:
Patch #16

Removed extra damage to legs when being hit while jumping

https://clips.twitch.tv/MildFaintWombatNononoCat

OOK

267 422

Graphical glitches on Zweihander, Shield and other armor clipping still persist despite being around for numerous updates.
bug1.jpg
bug2.jpg
bug3.jpg
bug4.jpg

EDIT: Skin clipping through paddin on picture 3 and padded hood clipping through helmet on picture 4.

Duke 6706 9298
  • 6 May
 Sir Zombie

You can get yourself stuck by building planks while standing in em

Mercenary 845 1475

@Sir Zombie said:
You can get yourself stuck by building planks while standing in em

That's not a bug, that's natural selection at work.

Count 310 1252

Just lost internet connection while playing a round of deathmatch on Pit on the Berserker server, no big deal it was just a small outage, connect back to internet then launch the game again. oh holy fuck all my custom characters are gone 20180509010230_1.jpg

I'm not sure if the loss of internet connection is correlated with it but i've never had this issue before and i've never seen anyone else have this happen to them.

If they're gone for good then fucking rip however some of ya'll have a fucking army's worth of hand crafted custom characters, luckily i only used one of my guys so i can just remake him but if this were to happen with a real fashion-hau prodigy then they might just kill themselves.

Probably a good idea to backup your character saves also.

Mercenary 108 562
  • 9 May
 ℬℴℬ

I backup my characters twice a day

Mercenary 1975 3389

20180509154801_1.jpg

You get the Default Lance/Spear Hold Animation* when holding firepots on horses
Edit: Or dunno what it is called, could be the normal Hold Animation

20180508224248_1.jpg

20180508224249_1.jpg

Couple days ago when I was backing away at the stone stairs in The Pit, at a certain distance between a player, he went between nude/normal. I could get closer 1-2 steps and the armor would be back on him. Didn't notice it anytime else though.

Duke 616 817
  • 10 May
 Stumpy

Royal helmets are gone. cant find them in list, all loadouts lost the helmet.