• 27 Mar '18
 Corpsehammer

saiyan2.png

The cloth vest can no longer have an emblem

Baron 1636 5192
  • 27 Mar '18
 Lincs
  • 120180327184610_1.jpg

Visual bug with Coat of Plates Alt chest and Gothic Arms; in third person you can see into the armpit and through the character model.

When I play the game and then close out of it, it creates a duplicate Steam window that says "preparing to launch Mordhau..." but never actually does anything.

Duchess 6895 9871
  • 27 Mar '18
 Sir Zombie

UI

Huge amount of useless color customization in the armory.
Very confusing tbh

Duke 5545 13265
  • 28 Mar '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Coat of plates light gets gothic skirt but coat of plates medium doesn't

Also things that shouldn't have color options like the aventail have color options

Knight 162 231
  • 28 Mar '18
 Q

I have been seeing quite frequent character model glitches since the last patch (#14). At first I thought that it may be an issue with the cloth physics graphics setting, so I disabled it. However the issue still persists. I also verified the game cache in Steam. Is anyone else seeing them? If not, then I may need to reinstall the game. It could be to do with the Chainmail Tabard customisation. I will use different armour in the following days, and report back.

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

CB3.jpg

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 28 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

I think I found a major game breaking bug...

bows aren't in-game yet

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 28 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

20180328111903_1.jpg20180328111905_1.jpg20180328111944_1.jpg

• One of the bowls at that table turns to black when getting closer to it.

• Also missing textures just incase not reported.

Duchess 6895 9871
  • 28 Mar '18
 Sir Zombie

@EruTheTeapot said:
bows are in-game yet

hm yes

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 28 Mar '18
 EruTheTeapot

SadKermit.jpg

When you are telling a joke but you make a typo.

Knight 5 43
  • 28 Mar '18
 lystgass

Watch out! Static ragdolls. Can't be hit or interacted with in any way. Only ever happened to my own corpse (multiple times).

floatingcorpse0.jpg

Knight 331 456
  • 28 Mar '18
 TwistedFox

@lystgass said:
Watch out! Static ragdolls. Can't be hit or interacted with in any way. Only ever happened to my own corpse (multiple times).

floatingcorpse0.jpg

I swear this was a thing in chiv (not sure why tho)

Duke 5545 13265
  • 29 Mar '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@Q said:

could be your gpu dying, they like to make weird ass artifacts before they go AFAIK

Knight 528 3385
  • 30 Mar '18
 rob_owner

in chiv it only happened in the official duel mode as far as i've seen, each new duel would leave the ragdolls on the floor but when you go for a cheeky hit on them to not lose stam mid miss, it goes through and just hits the floor. Hasn't happened to me in mordau but that Taffy skirt thing happens to me, i managed to stretch it across the map. I've always had cloth physics off, i'll take pics of my rubber undies next time, it goes away when you switch perspectives back and fourth, 1st to 3rd and then back.

5 1
  • 1 Apr '18
 Edd

There's a bug/glitch going around that allows a person to jump and kick at the same time, whilst moving forwards (do a jumping kick).

Baron 134 315
  • 5 Apr '18
 2cool2care

@Edd said:
There's a bug/glitch going around that allows a person to jump and kick at the same time, whilst moving forwards (do a jumping kick).

Start a hit, jump, morph the hit into a kick. It's a very useless 'exploit' anyway..

Baron 134 315
  • 5 Apr '18
 2cool2care

Blood has some weird colors from this perspective :

blood1.PNG

It reflects a torch-like light, i guess it comes from the 2 big ass torches outside but it makes no sense.

These outside torches should not light anything (sun is providing higher lux) it gives impossible tones outside :

blood4.PNG

whereas sun reflection is ok

blood3.PNG

301 875
  • 6 Apr '18
 Naleaus

@2cool2care said:

@Edd said:

Start a hit, jump, morph the hit into a kick. It's a very useless 'exploit' anyway..

Nah, start an attack, combo into kick while running and jumping, shoot forward cause of momentum changes. If you land your first hit and combo into it right, you can land a kick while they're still flinched. Not worth it usually cause of the difficulty, but it's fun.

Baron 1551 2087
  • 6 Apr '18
 yourcrippledson

@Naleaus said:

@2cool2care said:

@Edd said:

Nah, start an attack, combo into kick while running and jumping, shoot forward cause of momentum changes. If you land your first hit and combo into it right, you can land a kick while they're still flinched. Not worth it usually cause of the difficulty, but it's fun.

I must try this out. End all duels with a flying kick combo...

Knight 625 2061
  • 11 Apr '18
 LuxCandidus

UI / Menu

• The 'reset to default' button is greyed out as if clicking it would not do anything. It remains this way regardless if you are using the default settings.
    20180411144607_1.jpg
Mercenary 179 614
  • 12 Apr '18
 Stauxie

Visual
Shadow is blurry for player in First-Person, but shadow settings apply in Third-Person
https://streamable.com/j5w38
This does not apply to other players.