Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

2428 4937
  • 25 Nov '17
 Maci

Holding off on updating, thx guys
ps this is why you don't update your drivers or os until at least a couple days into the patch kthxbye

Knight 15 49
  • 26 Nov '17
 MonoXtr

I also have the flashing green seizure inducing problem. It only happened recently and after I updated the nvidia drivers so I also suspect it might be the new driver.

Knight 15 49
  • 26 Nov '17
 MonoXtr

Update on the flickering problem: I fixed the issue by going to Nvidia Control Panel-Change Resolution-Then check the "Use Nvidia Color Settings" box and make sure it is set to 32 bit. I hope this helps others with the problem.

Militia 44 50
  • 26 Nov '17
 Sareth

@Black Platypus said:
Update on the flickering problem: I fixed the issue by going to Nvidia Control Panel-Change Resolution-Then check the "Use Nvidia Color Settings" box and make sure it is set to 32 bit. I hope this helps others with the problem.

That did the trick, thank you.
Problem probably still should be addressed to work with standard colour settings, too. (Because imagine buying a game and the first thing you see is this flickering monstrosity.)

Militia 44 50
  • 28 Nov '17
 Sareth

Next bug:

I alt+tabbed out during the loading screen ... the entire screen turned black and STAYED black.
Tabbing back in didn't resolve anything, neither did tabbing back out.
Pressing the windows key did show me the task bar and the start menu, but the desktop remained completely black. win+L did lock the screen and did show me the lockscreen, but when I logged back in, black again.
Tabbing into mordhau and using Alt+F4 didn't do anything.
Started the taskmanager, screen remained black.
Eventually managed to close mordhau by using the arrow keys when tabbed into the task manager and using the alt-tab previews (which weren't blacked out) to determine whether I had selected the correct process to kill, then killing it with del.

Killing mordhau immediately resolved the blackness, so I can confirm that it's something to do with the game.

Using Win10 (64bit).

Mercenary 1263 2304

Since yesterday the game is covered in green flickering bars/artefacts that change depending on where i set my frame rate limit. Switching from full screen to borderless window seems to have fixed it. Not sure what happened here, other games are still fine on full screen. Might be on my end but thought I'd report it anyway.

Edit: I should have read the posts above me. Anyway...

Knight 1836 2232
  • 5 Dec '17
 Void

@Black Platypus said:

That worked for me too. Thanks!

Baron 8 2
  • 7 Dec '17
 Chepe

[link text]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-HWEcWO9Jk(link url)
It gets especially bad at the end. Chambering is nearly impossible with this inaccuracy. A bunch of players say that it's working fine for them and other players say otherwise. I can't chamber if my sword goes in the opposite direction of my input.

Baron 291 224
  • 7 Dec '17
 Esa1996

@Chepe said:
[link text]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-HWEcWO9Jk(link url)
It gets especially bad at the end. Chambering is nearly impossible with this inaccuracy. A bunch of players say that it's working fine for them and other players say otherwise. I can't chamber if my sword goes in the opposite direction of my input.

Open the console (For me it's "j", could be something else for you), then write m.AngleAttackAfterPress=1 and it'll work better. By default it takes the last movement before your click as input so if you start bringing your mouse back before clicking (Which you do a couple of times in the video, I can see it), it will attack in the wrong direction. Once you write that into the console it will instead use the first movement after the click as input, thus removing all the opposite direction hits.

Knight 321 611
  • 8 Dec '17
 Duckalot

After the last patch i noticed that sometimes, when you kill someone, they dissapear instantly and without a sound. Only their weapon remains.
I havnt played enough to see if there is a pattern to trigger it so so far it looks random.

Knight 1061 2850
  • 10 Dec '17
 Valmirius

k4PHrP1

Came across this strange graphical bug on the Camp map terrain when I just joined a game. It disappeared in about a minute but I couldn't see what the hell was going on in their spawn all that time. What's especially interesting about it is the size of the shapes. It almost looks intentional. insert conspiracy here.

Another unrelated bug I've noticed is the textures going low res for the rest of a game when alt tabbing out and back in again.

1315 2881
  • 10 Dec '17
 Monsteri

Isn't that just a supersized sword?

Knight 706 1084
  • 10 Dec '17
 VampireDuck

@Monsteri said:
Isn't that just a supersized sword?

Giants gamemode soon™

3234 4264
  • 10 Dec '17
 Havoc

Still unable to parry or chamber stabs at facehug range, or accels where the windup is inside my playermodel.

Knight 41 35
  • 11 Dec '17
 Fürst von Butz

If the player who wins a deathmatch leaves the server the message on the screen will just say " has won the match".

Knight 331 456
  • 13 Dec '17
 TwistedFox

Pressing play for mordhau and then doing other stuff on the pc will skip the unreal intro and then boot you into the main menu which flicers between the title and the menu screen.

Knight 41 35
  • 15 Dec '17
 Fürst von Butz

Walking down stairs (contraband spawn) makes no footstep sound.

Opening the menu with Escape, depending on where the mouse cursor is in the menu will make Escape work or not work to exit the menu and go back to the game. It works when the cursor is somewhere near your character for example but not if it's in the top black bar where the buttons (return, options, armory etc.) are.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 16 Dec '17
 EruTheTeapot
  • Animation

20171215223301_1.jpg

Right hand fingers clipping through with passive movement animations for the fingers

Knight 627 2068
  • 20 Dec '17
 LuxCandidus

Blood / Weapon models

• Killing someone with the halberd's alternate mode adds blood to the wrong side.
    20171220115417_1.jpg
Knight 627 2068
  • 20 Dec '17
 LuxCandidus

Decapitation / Dismemberment

• Decapitating someone may cause their head to fly across the map.

https://streamable.com/nogag#